Mystery: Who removed the memorials? UPDATE The A's and the Milsteads that's who

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the ladies story and their pictures are found to be credible. I'm tired of them getting away with this sort of funny business. It just aint right.

And if the people leaving the cross were doing so in the dark of night, it would also seem suspect to me.

I can also tell you that where I live there was recently a young boy killed when crossing a road, and the parents did not like the memorials set up at the site and removed them.
Although they were very appreciative of peoples prayers and concern, they did not want to be reminded of it each time they pass the site.

Instead I started a petition for better road safety for pedestrians,wrote to the rta,contacted our local member, contacted the newspaper, and they did a story. And guess what? it worked....The head honchos came out last week for meetings and they have begun the formal process of change to ensure it doesnt happen again.
That makes a difference for the better of everyone. What do flowers and crosses achieve?

Why not do something that actually makes a difference? Go volunteer at a kids shelter, donate books (which caylee loved) do something that is not going to create more of a damn circus.Or keep the cross in their own yard if Caylee means that much to them.

If these people want to honour caylee they have every right to do so. But this reeks of spite against the A's rather than memorialising caylee....but of course thats just my opinion.

The video clearly shows the women hammering the cross into the ground in bright sunshine ............ not under the cover of darkness.

And if the people leaving the cross were doing so in the dark of night, it would also seem suspect to me.

I can also tell you that where I live there was recently a young boy killed when crossing a road, and the parents did not like the memorials set up at the site and removed them.
Although they were very appreciative of peoples prayers and concern, they did not want to be reminded of it each time they pass the site.

Instead I started a petition for better road safety for pedestrians,wrote to the rta,contacted our local member, contacted the newspaper, and they did a story. And guess what? it worked....The head honchos came out last week for meetings and they have begun the formal process of change to ensure it doesnt happen again.
That makes a difference for the better of everyone. What do flowers and crosses achieve?

Why not do something that actually makes a difference? Go volunteer at a kids shelter, donate books (which caylee loved) do something that is not going to create more of a damn circus.Or keep the cross in their own yard if Caylee means that much to them.

If these people want to honour caylee they have every right to do so. But this reeks of spite against the A's rather than memorialising caylee....but of course thats just my opinion.

Well, that's good and all but have the balls to say you did it. Why lie over such a thing?! Have the decency to not LIE everytime you open your mouth!

I don't think LE will arrest the As unless they physically hurt someone. Most people don't follow this case closely and have no idea what they've done. They are viewed as grieving grandparents for the most part. If they get arrested, public support may go against LE because people will think they are harassing the As. They definitely don't want any sympathy trickling down to Casey.

After the trial, I think LE will go after them with a vengeance.

Exactly. Brad, did you forget that it is not the Milsteads neighborhood EITHER?

Positively priceless! If this weren't so serious it would seem like a SNL skit. Who does this? After I saw Cindy's rage at the depo, I would be afraid of her too if she and three other adults were chasing me in a car and a big truck impersonating police. They seem quite unstable and dangerous when angry. Those Milsteads scare me too, they have nothing left to lose. People are dangerous when they feel that way. If Brad needed an excuse to bail , they just gave it to him. This is indefensible! I bet the DP lawyer is on the line with him letting him know how unbelievably damaging this is to their daughter's case. If they turned off people who would be donors before, they surely are going to lose even the die hards with this! I am glad for Lee he has practically disowned the lot of them.

I don't believe it was dark when they placed the cross last night. The Orlando Sentinel news report says that they arrived at 8:30PM to watch & see who was removing the crosses they placed. It dosen't say what time they actually placed it last night or the ones that were removed before last night.

Either way it is still childish & disgraceful of all of them. Didn't GA just state, that he has never been near the area, ever since Caylee was found in an article in WESH last week? That he will never ever be able to go near there & that he goes the other direction on Hopespring DR to avoid the site.

:angel:

It's like they have to keep themselves in the media. They do this kind of crazy stuff and then whine about all the negative attention they get.

It's there drug. Everytime they start to feel, to hurt they have to find a (or create one if there is none to be found) diversion.

Does anyone recognize the older lady? Interesting...

It's the only reason I don't get so upset that she isn't in prison is that I believe she hates herself every single day. She has created a hell for herself to live in that she could never, EVER crawl out of and she knows it. Forever- this is never going away! Regardless of who she berates and bilittles and denies and attacks and name calls and controls and "takes care of", no matter how many people she finds to placate (sp?) her (hired or otherwise) she is having to live inside of that skin every single day.

But that's just me LOL

They seek revenge for the hatred that THEY created and live in daily ..

As I mentioned before, the A's don't have to pass this site unless they are going to the school (but it is summertime and they don't have schoolchildren). They can go either way on Hopesprings and can go even from Hopesprings to Suburban and not see the site unless they take Suburban up toward the school. They would have to do this deliberately in order to see it.

I think this issue is about control.
Of course! It has always been about control with Cindy and George Anthony!! They have no reason to drive past the site. They will go out of their way to make certain other people do not remember her, imo.

What HAVE these people done for Caylee?! :furious:

(bold mine)

I totally agree with you about alternative ways to pay tribute to Caylee. I've never liked these public makeshift memorials that hang around so long they become eyesores at best, and public safety hazards at worst. I realize many folks feel otherwise, but I just think they're in poor taste.

My first post in this thread was the Milstead's were involved. What loser's they are.

I so admire your proactive stance in making changes that make a difference in your local community. You suggested many good actions that people could take to honor Caylee and I'm sure many here on this forum have already done so. (I think there's an entire thread about what people plan and already have done to memorialise her.)

I understand that it's your opinion that the people who left the cross were being spiteful. I don't agree but respect the fact that that is your opinion ~ but I'm wondering if you are defending George and Cindy's reported reaction to the placement of the crosses?

My first post in this thread was the Milstead's were involved. What loser's they are.
Yes, the A fam's BFFs! (Or are they roomies now?!)

Last time I checked it was illegal to chase people down and corner them with your vehicles in an effort to detain them.

This is what gets me. DM already has a felony for pulling this carp and he is still at it?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...e-cindy-chase-two-mourners-at-high-speed.html

Peter told WFTV: "They were in pursuit of us at high speed. Kid Finders had his strobe lights on his grille of his truck, like he was an officer trying to pull us over."

Isn't this the same woman who had to put her granddaughter in the hospital because of this case? This in no way excuses what the A's and M's did last night. Doesn't matter who was placing the cross, just thought it was interesting that it was Lois.

respectfully snipped
It is the lowest of lows to have busted up rosaries that the ladies found in the woods too! They have no regard for the lord above at all. :shakehead: :cry:

VIDEO REPORT: Accusations Against Anthonys
http://www.wftv.com/video/19638291/index.html

:angel:

To me these actions suggest rage and anger ... perhaps even at God. If you subscribe to the theory of grief cycle, (Kubler-Ross) you know that anger is only the second stage ... just after denial. This makes clear that the A's progression through the grief/coping process is incredibly protracted and possibly self-inhibited. There is a theory that some people get stuck in a particular stage of grief and never progress through the cycle, in order to protect themselves from the pain. Grief avoidance is how it is described in the literature. These people sometimes become martyr-like, avoiding grief by turning their pain into purpose. They often talk of their duty to the deceased. It sounds well meaning and even noble ... and for people who have progressed through the grief cycle and reached acceptance, it is. But for those experiencing chronic grief, it is a protective behavior and not an unselfish act.

I oscillate between loathing and sympathy for the A's ... but one thing that remains constant for me, is the awareness that these people need professional help!

Re the update- What a surprise. NOT
That should do wonders for the credibility of the Foundation. NOT

Tacky or otherwise, what an honour that your deceased grandchild has inspired such an outpouring from total strangers. I couldn't remove a memorial for my loved one.
A 19 yo girl was killed on the street outside my house. She drove up a dedicated streetcar lane, the wrong way. Her memorial is still there, a year later. City cleaning crews actually clean around it. It's disheveled and soggy and the bears are filthy but it's still beautiful in a tragic way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo