Name A Scenario Where KC's Actions Would Be Justified...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I guess it could be possible that Casey is not really Casey, maybe Cindy had twins and didn't know it, a evil nurse stole the second baby and raised it. She was raised to be everything sweet Casey wasn't. Years later when the time was right, the evil nurse decided she no longer wanted the bad one, she wanted the good one! Not only is Caylee missing, but so is the real Casey, now the evil twin wants to be with her parents and if she tells the truth she will lose the parents she has longed for all these years.

VB

Is the defense running out of stories so we are supposed to help them come up with something plausible now?! Not going to happen because there are no stories where Casey's actions can be justified.

31 Days.
And afterwards, no truth, only lies, when her daughter was supposedly kidnapped--nowhere to start. There could be no possible excuse for that. But, I'm waiting breathlessly to see what tripe they come up with. It should be amusing.

There is only one thing I can think of that is a reason for everything Casey has done. Notice I don't say an 'excuse', but a reason.. She is a true sociopath who has no feelings for anyone but herself. All the smiling photos of her with Caylee... all for show. To make an impression on whoever was around. She has no conscience. She does not care who she hurts, as long as she herself is having a good time.
Why is she still not telling the truth? Because she doesn't know the truth. She has put it from her mind, and she thinks as long as she doesn't talk about it, it will go away. She is as far removed from reality as a person can be. NOT insane... NOT mentally ill. Simply without conscious thought or care of anyone's feelings or welfare. NONE. Her heart is a piece of stone. It's that simple.
Now this is believable truth!

I love this thread! I have tried to figure out what type of scenario could possibly justify her behavior in those 31 days and now. It would have to be something along the lines of KC giving her daughter to someone for some reason, thinking she was safe while she partied, danced and snuggled with her boyfriend while renting movies and then close to the time her mom "found her" she would have had to find out that her daughter would be harmed if she did anything other than lie and sit in jail. I know it is far fetched but since she was on tape laughing, dancing and having a merry ol' time and her daughter was missing they have to paint the picture that she was positive her baby was fine or else nothing else is going to fly. I can't wait to read what people post here!
Unfortunatey for her...in her own words...she was "petrified".

Sorry, I cannot think of anything, zip zilch nada

If not for the hair and decomp in the trunk, I would understand this scenario.

KC was unable to take care of herself, much less Caylee too. She knew it. She wanted out of her parents' house and wanted to be young and free again. Rather than have Caylee raised by the A's, where she would be a constant reminder of her failure as a mother, raising a child with no father, and never getting out from under CA's rule, she let Caylee go for adoption. It was best for both of them.

She had to remain silent for some time period, '30 days, not to include legal holidays' or such so that the time for her to change her mind would expire and the adoption would be a done deal. As long as she didn't change her mind during that time period, the court ruling would be final and Caylee would belong to someone else, legally.

These may have been the people who babysat for Caylee so she would get to know and trust them. They may have given her the mysterious spending money, which seems to have come to a halt when Caylee disappeared and she had to start stealing.

She wants Caylee to have a happy life with a real family and a new puppy. She isn't going to say a word so that GA and CA will not try to get the child back from the wonderful family she now has.

There was a list of Caylee's favorite things written on a note pad.
She seemed to be keeping up with the days, 31 in fact.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
I think that could be.................................
I think that phone call from the jail...............
MOM.......... you don't know what my involvement is in this.........? KC

WOW...........Double Wow.........................
Hope Detective M checks this out also.....................
It is totally the
O N L Y................. other thing that could ever make
A N Y .................. sense.................................................
perhaps...............GA Gambling debts................................
impatientredhead for trying to help find
Little ANGEL CAYLEE ! ! !
God Bless !
jjgram

I am still just so sad about this whole case ! ! !

I Like This Idea better..................
cause
Little ANGEL CAYLEE is ALIVE ! ! ! in this Idea ! ! !
and
I want her to be ALIVE ! ! !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it is a little hard for me to believe......................
that KC loves Little CAYLEE that much to go to jail............
and
possibly.................
life............. or death.................

But I would still like this idea...................:):):)
and
then.................. the jury would have to find KC innocent....
and let her out ....
and
the adoptions FINAL.......................

OK.........................
LET's Pray that this is " TRUE ":clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

check back after Jan 5th 2009 ! ! !
God Bless !
jjgram

In my heart, I want to come up with some scenario that would explain something, anything, as it just blows me away that a parent would be so nonchalant about their own child gone missing. How could KC justify not reporting her missing child, not calling 911, not even telling anyone, and there is the partying and the shopping spree while Caylee is missing when a concerned parent would be at the saddest point of their life. I could'nt even eat if my kid went missing; never mind shopping or partying. Can't help her at all...

Aliens??

The same guys who pulled this off???

1125246278.gif

There is only one thing I can think of that is a reason for everything Casey has done. Notice I don't say an 'excuse', but a reason.. She is a true sociopath who has no feelings for anyone but herself. All the smiling photos of her with Caylee... all for show. To make an impression on whoever was around. She has no conscience. She does not care who she hurts, as long as she herself is having a good time.
Why is she still not telling the truth? Because she doesn't know the truth. She has put it from her mind, and she thinks as long as she doesn't talk about it, it will go away. She is as far removed from reality as a person can be. NOT insane... NOT mentally ill. Simply without conscious thought or care of anyone's feelings or welfare. NONE. Her heart is a piece of stone. It's that simple.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Nope, sorry. I'm drawing a big blank....I've got nothing .

Ok, one goes to jail for life, maybe even takes the death penalty. How does that protect a child!?!! Can Cindy please tell me how the fridge that keeps Caylee safe. YO CINDY, kidnapped babies are NOT SAFE, by definition. Kidnappers are not safe people. Kiidnappers are criminals. In addition to kidnapping, they could also dabble in drugs, alchohol, driving while impared, armed robbery while on the lamm, kiddie *advertiser censored*. There could be gunshots exchanged around them. The same moral flexibily that allowed them to kidnap might also allow them to pillage and rape. They might need money and sell a small, attractive child to get it. They might get tired of taking care of precocious toddler while moving from state to state and dump her somewhere, alive or more probably dead. Who could possibly think that kidnapped children are safe! It is IMPERATIVE to recover kidnapped children. It is important to co-operate with the authorities to do that, not to sit on one's expandin keester doing nothing, saying nothing but lies! If your daughter thinks she's keeping a child safe by keeping her kidnapped, she's nutty as any professor and you need to go visit her in jail and get her to come clean. If you think your do-nothing daughter is somehow being noble by not telling the truth, you're nutso too. And Cindy babe, stop blaming the police. They can only work with what the duplicitious, lying, thieving, quite possibly murderous daughter you raised gives them. They can't take her lies and conjur Caylee from them out of thin air without the truth of where to start. If you can't, how the fridge can they?!
------------------
Thank you for posting my thoughts exactly.Now KC sits in jail,no one has contact with the kidnapper ~ how the he** do they know Caylee is safe. If by chance they would believe a story like this they are past stupid! I cant believe CA is educated and would believe anything like this.GA is a retired cop?? Get serious!!! The first thing I would do after sensing a body in the trunk is get to the police with the TRUTH as soon as possible.I think they all know and are trying to cover up~ except LA he has "had it" and is gone.He will come back at trial but because he is subpeona'd.God take care of Caylee.IMO

I am just grasping at straws......
I wanted Little Angel CAYLEE is be ALIVE ! ! !
but...................................................................................
KC's actions.............
are N O T ~~~~ that of anyone ~~ Not a normal Mother...
who was even separated from her child...............
any of us would have withdrawal symptoms just missing them totally ! ! !
Just anxiety from missing her even "IF" we knew she was safe somewhere...............
and we would be INSANE with WORRY>>>>>>>>> NOT knowing
if she was Dead / or alive... or being abused in some way !!!!!!!!!!!
Dang It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:sheesh::sheesh::sheesh::sheesh::sheesh:
I'm back to
the BROKEN HEARTED ! ! ! !
I had a little ray of "HOPE" for a minute....

then................. FBI EVIDENCE in the trunk of the car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sad, sad, sad..........................
jjgram

*** God LOVES Little ANGEL C A Y L E E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ ~~~~~ ~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~~~~~~

I had thought of a scenerio in which Caylee's murder could have occurred without Casey's involvement. The ZFG aspect remains a big ??? yet we all now know ZFG herself was not involved. Someone planned that out with the murder of the child in mind. I still have my doubts as to the extent of Casey's awareness/involvement with the actual murder.

As to her behaviors after knowing Caylee was missing, the entire family was acting the same way within days of learning the child had been missing for 31 days. IMO The mental/emotional beings of both women are so defective that their minds and actions are stymied without the presence of a tangible source to control. They blew past denial and went straight into elimination mode. Casey partied and turned on men, Cindy garden and turned the hose on protestors. And Caylee.....she's why a textbook understanding is the most that can be mustered for the others.

It's illogical when Baez says we will all understand when it comes out in court and Casey will be justified. Our need to understand is based on a belief that such information will help bring Caylee home. Baez's need is for us to understand Casey and have Casey go home. He too has eliminated Caylee.

So with it is with a sense of fairness that I say:

There is absolutely NO justification for Casey's abandonment of Caylee.

Or Cindy's, George's, Lee's, Baez's.......etc etc

Like Cindy said, some of Casey's friends were involved in some bad stuff-- maybe drugs or something. Casey's friends introduced her to their friends who were REALLY bad. Casey didn't know that though, so she hung out with them sometimes and one of the new friends would babysit. Yeah, Casey was lying about having a job, but she was only 22 and needed some time to unwind and relax so she could be a good mom. So one day Casey goes to the house of the new friend who is babysitting Caylee and she happens to witness something BAD. She tries to leave and all of the sudden everything goes black.

She wakes up next to her car and she has no idea how much time has passed. Where's Caylee?! How was her car moved? How was she moved? What happened?! She calls the friend who introduced her to these horrible people and demands to know what happened. The friend assures Casey that they are working on it and Caylee is safe. Casey MUST, in no uncertain terms, say nothing about this to ANYONE. She must act completely normal and if she fails to maintain the facade of normalcy or tells ANYONE, Caylee will be harmed.

Also, if she goes to the authorities, they'll know about it because these bad people have ties to LE. If an investigation ensues, Casey will be the first suspect and she'll really be sorry because the bad friends used her car to complete the BAD ACT she had witnessed. (hence chloroform traces and decomp evidence.) Casey is terrified but she's strong. She knows she messed up and should never have left Caylee with that random new friend. She decides to comply with the bad people's demands and believes her friend will come through for her and get Caylee back.

Casey is internally tormented, but determined to keep up her end of the deal. She has been a bad mom and an irresponsible person but this time she'll do right by Caylee. She has to make this right. She keeps carrying on as if nothing happened and then one day she notices that her car smells. She doesn't understand why and texts some of her friends to assuage her worries as the odor intensifies. One day she realizes that something is WRONG with that car and the possibilities terrify her. She dumps the car.
She runs out of money and can't go home so she starts stealing from friends. She's never done this before but she knows she can't go home because Cindy will call the police and unwittingly put Caylee in danger.

More days pass and Cindy finds her, calls LE, etc. Casey believes that someone still has Caylee and that she must continue to keep quiet. She tells strange lies and conflicting stories because she knows she has to say something. She speaks in vague terms and hints at possible clues, afraid to tell the truth. And here she sits today, the victim of circumstance-- the ultimate martyr who would risk her own life and liberty to save her daughter. Don't blame Casey! Blame the thugs who knocked her out, stole her baby and used her car to dump a dead body. Perhaps once Casey is acquitted of these unsubstantiated charges, her faith in justice and truth will be restored and she will find a way to make sense of what happened and finally, she will find her daughter Caylee. An acquittal for Casey sends a message to these murderous kidnappers: Truth and justice will prevail.

That's how I think Casey and JB imagine playing this out at trial and showing Casey was justified and her story is understandable.

They better get started on another idea...........that will NEVER wash.

JJgram I share your frustration, :grouphug: here is hug for all of us.

Here I will write again...........my BUT GEORGE DEFENSE............

KC stole the money from her grandparents and got caught. A big fight ensued at the house the night of the 15th. CA told KC to leave, but would not let her take Caylee.

She went to Lee's and stayed in touch with Tony all night because she thought if she "hooked" him, she could move in with him until she could figure out what to do.

She went back the day of the 16th and all the door locks were changed. She could not get in. She was not worried about Caylee because her parents had her. She felt a real sense of relief and moved in with Tony and started partying every night because she was sure her parents would take care of Caylee.

When she called the house GA would not let her talk to Caylee at all because Caylee was already gone. Cindy left early the morning of the 16th. GA told Cindy the story about what Caylee ate and how KC left with Caylee and what they had on down to the last backpack. She borrowed the shovel from the neighbor to break the lock on the gate to get in the back yard (they told it was broken and open)

What no one knew was GA killed Caylee (I won't go into why here) but KC will tell he had been molesting her since she was young. That is why she was searching for chloroform on the web, she was going to kill GA. She even told Amy that her mother and her were going to live in the house. He had a key to KC's car, and he put the body in her car trunk. When it started smelling she opened the trunk and freaked out. She called him on the 18th (record of that) and he told her he would take care of the body, but if she told ANYONE he would kill Lee and her mother and make sure she got blamed for killing Caylee.

She took him the car on the 24th and took CA's car which GA was driving that day. She did not want her car back and a chase happened. (which is true)He took her car and did "something" with Caylee's body, and that is why she is so adamant she does not know WHERE Caylee is...........That is why when she dumped the car, she hoped someone would steal it, and why GA knew she needed gas because they had been talking (records show this)

CA knew NOTHING about any of this and she kept calling KC to talk to Caylee or see her. KC was going to California as her and GA had planned, but CA caught up with her and brought her home. This ruined everything. From that minute on KC had to tell the script her father had given her because if she didn't he would kill all of them. (he even had a gun in his car hidden to do the deed) Everyone "knows" he has a violent temper and she knew he would do it. That is why when he got the car back he "detailed" it to keep anyone from finding evidence she was dead.

That is why she has always kept her mouth shut and would never tell because her mother and her brother are still at risk.

(the dates and things may have to be tweaked a bit, but this would work)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back