Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well obviously she didn't go jogging with Carrie since no one saw her at all that morning. An innocent explanation would be Nancy told him she was going with Carrie, but more realistically, I think, is she never went at all.

We seem to be on the same road panthera.
I think something terrible happened to Nancy Friday night and her husband made up the jogging story to cover his tracks.

I'm awfully concerned about the children.
Anyone know if they home Friday night?

If she has her jogging clothes on ....and she will....that will be his alibi.
(so he thinks):boohoo:

I guess he didn't stop to read the playbook written by Drew Peterson and Craig Stebic. It is ok for the wife to go missing from the home and for you to be the last known person to see her...but you can never allow her to be found. Also, it is not a good idea if you are involved to welcome LE to search your home and vehicles. (Of course, now they will get a search warrant.)

panthera,
Yes indeedy.
I hope the husband has been under surveillance since Nancy disappeared.
Well according to the news, he voluntarily allowed LE to search their cars. Of course, if he did do it, and used her car, her DNA would be all over it anyway. Thankfully, if the body is Nancy's, it's only been 2 days since she was reported missing, so that will make it much easier for the ME.

Well according to the news, he voluntarily allowed LE to search their cars. Of course, if he did do it, and used her car, her DNA would be all over it anyway. Thankfully, if the body is Nancy's, it's only been 2 days since she was reported missing, so that will make it much easier for the ME.
Actually on Greta, they mentioned he did say that, but they had not conducted any searches. Since they may have found her, they will wait and get the proper SWs before going in. This way they can do a complete forensic search instead of a preliminary search.

If she has her jogging clothes on ....and she will....that will be his alibi.
(so he thinks):boohoo:
This is exactly what I'm thinking ~ assuming the body is Nancy and he did it ~ that he set it up to look like something happened to her while she was jogging. Oh, that reminds me ~ Laci went to the park too (not really). Someone must have been following SP's playbook. :mad:

No knife or gun....bare hands leave few clues.
They will get him though

Actually on Greta, they mentioned he did say that, but they had not conducted any searches. Since they may have found her, they will wait and get the proper SWs before going in. This way they can do a complete forensic search instead of a preliminary search.
Right ~ I was just mentioning his cooperation! :)

Just thinking practically here, but what are the chances of someone with no personal belongings being mugged in the park on a busy Saturday morning, then transported to someplace else and dumped ~ in broad daylight? It doesn't seem likely especially when no one remembers seeing her at all that morning.

Sadly the chances are slim to none. :(

No knife or gun....bare hands leave few clues.
They will get him though
If it happened Friday night, I'd think the ME would be able to tell by stomach contents and blood test if she had alcohol. That would definitely disprove she went jogging Sat. morning, imo.

From the above article:
"I never understood there to be anything in terms of a physical threat, but a tense marriage. No, I didn't have any specific reason other than just concern for my friend,” Adams

Actually, that is going to allow the ME to garner more evidence. This is in her favor.

If it happened Friday night, I'd think the ME would be able to tell by stomach contents and blood test if she had alcohol. That would definitely disprove she went jogging Sat. morning, imo.

Excellent point panthera.

I predict he cracks soon like Hacking.

However, we don't know if she was in the water at some point or not...but the man with the dog reported her as being in the water. Something is odd there.

We should be hearing a lot more details tomorrow, and most importantly if this is Nancy. My prayers to her family, especially her parents, sister, and her precious little children. :rose:

Have a good night everyone! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member