Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just watched the end of NG on this case.....i have a very bad feeling this is going to end up being another "michelle young":(

Hey Close!:)
I just responded to jtf. I'm gonna wait for another couple of weeks. What did they say on NG?

Hey Close!:)
I just responded to jtf. I'm gonna wait for another couple of weeks. What did they say on NG?

they played the 911 call that her friend made...that's about all i caught...i'm just so disgruntled over a few of the cases here:(

Just think, MASTERS DEGREE he just obtained.

It's not free.;)

Just sayin'
fran

I wasn't even thinking about that!! I bet you're right - I guess they just put everything on that card. Just boggles my mind.

Remember that there was no DNA linking Scott Peterson to Laci's death. LE could never determine where exactly she was killed. So that alone doesn't preclude an arrest and conviction.

Let's hope there's more evidence we don't know about that will help lead LE to the perp.

they played the 911 call that her friend made...that's about all i caught...i'm just so disgruntled over a few of the cases here:(

Me too Close - We just have to hang in there for the victims though. At least Entwistle went away!:woohoo:

Very interesting.
A hair that is 'out' is always 'dead' ...at least that's what I thought.

OHhh, let's see, probably Mitochondrial dna cells?

Oh yeah, and the protein or somethin'.

That would be my uneducated guess.:crazy:

Just tryin' to help

fran

I kinda hate to say it, but i'm an NC State grad too.

1- Jason Young, BA killed his wife and baby
2- Ann Miller, MA killed her husband
3- Brad Cooper, MBA killed his wife

Notice all 3 are professional , in their early 30's with young kids.
Also, all 3 lived within a 10 mile radius

JTF - they got Ann - they will get the others. Have faith. In Michelle's case that all we have to go on. It took what? 5 years to get Ann but they still got her. Jason will get his and so will Brad.

Gee, I feel like the eternal optimist, I really believe charges will be brought against BC...in fact, all this custody posturing is building a case...these are like pre-depositions.

There must have been something in the judges hands to move this ex parte custody through the system so fast.

I know NC's dad may have a little pull, but really , there had to have been something that would allow those grandparents to walk with those kids.

I think there must be a reason for the wait on the charges, and it all lands on the ME and his/her findings. The dead truly speak to the court through their autopsies, this will be the evidence that charges and hangs BC (assuming he did it,caveat). Hang in there sleuths!

DOn't let the time make you question your guts, the time is needed for some ironclad evidence gathering.

JTF - they got Ann - they will get the others. Have faith. In Michelle's case that all we have to go on. It took what? 5 years to get Ann but they still got her. Jason will get his and so will Brad.

And how good can the quality of life be when you always have to look over your shoulder or cringe when the door bell rings thinking it might be LE with new evidence!

And how good can the quality of life be when you always have to look over your shoulder or cringe when the door bell rings thinking it might be LE with new evidence!

Honestly? I don't think Ann looked over her shoulder very much because she was SO SURE she was smarter than the cops. Well, they showed her....

JTF - check PM's please

Ahh, and you see, he has an answer for that - she would have gone straight over there without coming home first, because she often stayed in her workout clothes the entire day, calling it a "stink day." So why worry - she probably went straight there after running, right? IMO they are following every innuendo, theory, assumption, guess and coming up with an explanation.

He might have went even further.
Didn't someone say, the place the man found her body was a route to the Adams home? He may have planned this very carefully, which I didn't think at first.
IMO

Can Brad afford to do that, do you think?

Respectfully,
RC

Don't mean to beat a drum, but stilll waiting for BC to announce a reward for the killer(s) AND the hiring of a PI to investigate because the local LE aren't looking for the right killer.

something about the cells??.....i'm really not sure

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/lab/fsc/backissu/july2000/deedric1.htm

From the referenced link:
[SIZE=-1]When hairs originate from a body in a state of decomposition, a dark band may appear near the root of the hair. This characteristic has been labeled a postmortem root band.[/SIZE]
rootband.jpg
Photo of root band
Article doesn't state how long after death the root band will appear though.

Well I won't be able to go downtown and see the hearing tomorrow, so I look forward to JTF's first-hand report.

I think Brad knows he covered his tracks without a trace.
It is doubtful there is any blood or DNA evidence pointing to Brad (too smart for a bloody mess and then trying to move the body)
He used her car to dump the body, so her hair and fiber will naturally be all over the vehicle.
He rehearsed his story in his MBA mind so many times, he knew the Cary cops would not be able to trip his superior intellect.

I hate to say it, but knowing our extremely conservative DA, I doubt we will see an arrest anytime soon.

One thing he may not have factored into covering "his tracks" (assuming he is the perpetrator) is that it's highly likely shoeprints were left where his wife's body was found. It's highly unlikely that he would have been able to remove every single shoeprint he may have left at that scene. If LE was able to lift prints and can link them back to a pair of BC's shoes........he's toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
extremevertigo