Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's a relief.

I wonder if something is wrong with fran's thing?

I initially used the search bar at the top of the Fox News site and found nothing. On the right side there is a Search Videos box and I was able to get results via that.

It is, I'm watching it now.

Edited to add that Clea says that she had spoken to Carrie/Carey and they (Nancy & Carrie) DID NOT have plans to run that morning.

Watching what ?
Bob, please stop with the riddles and post a link.

Thanks

Watching what ?
Bob, please stop with the riddles and post a link.

Thanks

I'm not Bob. The link to the FoxNews Videos is in this thread, post #2. You have to type in Nancy Cooper into the Search Videos box on the right of the screen. It's the second video.

I'm not Bob. The link to the FoxNews Videos is in this thread, post #2. You have to type in Nancy Cooper into the Search Videos box on the right of the screen. It's the second video.

I looked for a direct link and can't find it any other way.

Regarding the dogs. I believe MM in his affidavit mentioned
that BC was wondering where the dogs were.

I remember watching a video clip (reporter interviewing LE, during the search), where the LE contact indicated that there were a lot of resources involved in the search (Army National Guard, K-9 Unit, in addition to all the volunteers).

This was prior to the discovery of NC. Not sure if anyone who participated in the search can confirm that there were at least dogs (K-9) participating at some point?.

I read the line in the affidavit also, that noted BC was wondering where the dogs were - I just figured they came later - also figured they came to the house and started from there (for the missing-person search).

With that said, it's still unclear if any K-9 were used AFTER the discovery (as part of the search warrant, etc).

If K9 were used in the Missing-Person search, but not as part of the investigation at the home, then perhaps LE didn't think that angle was worth pursuing at all.

They had several dogs out during the search time. I saw a fresh one come in on Monday afternoon.

They had several dogs out during the search time. I saw a fresh one come in on Monday afternoon.

Thanks. (Then yeah, it does seem curious (and possibly telling) that none were used at all during the search warrant time or subsequent...)

Thanks for the info.
Based on what I read in the link I posted, it sounds like a cadaver dog would have been useful....to at least rule out the presence of a corpse in the home and autos.

Maybe they used one and nobody here knows it.

Regarding the dogs. I believe MM in his affadavit mentioned
that BC was wondering where the dogs were.

Yes I do remember that in one of the affadavit's the husband of one of Nancy's friends was saying that Brad was questioning why the police were not using the dogs .

Why? Why her? What is her relationship to NC?

Was Mary Anderson the other friend who had plans w/ Nancy that Saturday? Is it in the 911 call?

I looked at JA's affidavit again and it does sound like Mary Anderson was at the house at the 911 call was made.

Yes I do remember that in one of the affadavit's the husband of one of Nancy's friends was saying that Brad was questioning why the police were not using the dogs .

Of course, they were not searching anywhere near where the body was found. If you are Brad, why not ask about the dogs ?

It is, I'm watching it now.

Edited to add that Clea says that she had spoken to Carrie/Carey and they (Nancy & Carrie) DID NOT have plans to run that morning.

I had a link for it but my kink also went dead and was replaced with a new story could you give provide a link here or is that permitted in this forum.
Sorry, I am not exactly sure what goes in which forum yet.

The interesting thing in this case is that NC's friends IMMEDIATELY were alarmed when she didn't show up. I mean within an HOUR they were worried.

That tells me either the friends are completely paranoid and nervous nellies OR they had a suspicion that something bad/violent was about to occur in that rel'p and they were on alert for something.

Thoughts?

Was Mary Anderson the other friend who had plans w/ Nancy that Saturday? Is it in the 911 call?

I looked at JA's affidavit again and it does sound like Mary Anderson was at the house at the 911 call was made.

Who the heck is Mary Anderson? If this has been discussed or referenced somewhere, please let me know.

I think we need to have a separate thread..or a page...something that lists each of the 'players' in this drama and what their rel'p is to the victim or the victim's family. So everyone could just go there and cross-reference who a particular person is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024