Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Topsail - what is wrong with that picture of the plates on the SUV ? Some things are missing...

Do you have a particular pic you want me to look at? I'm embarrassed to say that I don't have my act together this morning so I don't have photo's available to look at for you.

OK, Raisin. What are you seeing here. Let us in on it. What picture?

Sorry reddress - I believe the photos are at the N & O, they were taken the day of the search and I noticed the plates on the SUV. Trying to find the link right now - sorry. The link Christine gave me gave good information about the plates so checking that against the photo it just appears to me there are some issues.

Will continue looking for the link.

raisin - check the photos link right here. pics are here.

and plates look fine to me. we are still using the blue plates here as well as the newer red ones, and the SUV has plate holders, which do cover up some part of the plate.

or are you seeing something else?

raisin - check the photos link right here. pics are here.

and plates look fine to me. we are still using the blue plates here as well as the newer red ones, and the SUV has plate holders, which do cover up some part of the plate.

or are you seeing something else?
Star, there are no links on your post.

According to the link Christine gave me there should be some stickers - do you not have any on your plates ?
One would be in the upper left hand corner and the other the other the upper right hand corner. They're small.

You are right RC even if it is a leased vehicle or a rental. I'm waiting for confirmation from a professional in this filed to verify it for me. I'll let y'all know what I find out.

According to the link Christine gave me there should be some stickers - do you not have any on your plates ?

The registration stickers ..Those would not be covered up by the plate holder. Zooming in on the photos doesn't really reveal much. Interesting.

The answer I got. ALL the XXXXX's are my doing to edit out sensitive info.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 12:12 PM
To: Kim XXXXX
Subject: RE: This weekend

I called a guy XXXXXXXXX, he said there is two stickers on leased vehicles, just like everyone else. I know for sure the insurance for a leased vehicle has to be at least 100/300/50 and then of course comprehensive & collision coverage (They have specification for the amount of deductible as well. You do not receive a title for it either, and you pay the additional fee of 3% to accommodate the property tax on the payments. Oh, and the auto insurance must show the Lessor as additional insured and Lien holder.

-----Original Message-----
Sent:
Thursday, July 31, 200811:47 AM
To: Nancy
Subject: RE: This weekend

Quick question if at all I need a quick answer if you know – leased vehicles are required in the State of NC to have 2 stickers – one in each upper corner – showing the year of registration and the month – just like any other vehicle – is that correct? Leased vehicles are no different in the law requirements – is that correct?

GOOD JOB RC!!!!!!!!!!

I'm asking one more person in the know and I'll let you kow what I find out again.

See above for original answer...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members