Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
S, In earlier threads we've pretty much come to the conclusion he didn't buy bleach.
i thought there were different witnesses to that and a videotape.

do you think, then, that he was just trying to establish an alibi?

he may have used her cell to call himself so he can say that nancy asked him to pick up groceries.

hardly. your perception is colored by your past w/ your ex-wife.
your bitterness is palpable.

I have to agree. He seems very bitter and I don't mean to make anyone angry, but I feel that he is using this board to talk about himself far too much.

None here.

Really .. which viri are we talking about here?

someone i know said it was a virus that tried to attach to photoshop CS 3
when she downloaded some of the France pictures.

a poster here said last night or the night before that a warning went up as
she clicked to enlarge a picture - it was a Trojan Horse worm

do you think that the 3rd SW could have been scott heider's house rather than the gym because that is where brad went after nancy's body was discovered?

or do you believe it that it was a mistress' house or the gym?

is there a timeline of brad's movements after nancy's body was found?

Hmmm, could be the man NC had an affair with. Just saying could be ANYTHING

i thought there were different witnesses to that and a videotape.

do you think, then, that he was just trying to establish an alibi?

he may have used her cell to call himself so he can say that nancy asked him to pick up groceries.
Well, Fran thinks he may have lied in his affidavit about what times he was at the store and what he bought; but i doubt it because of cameras and receipts. He made it sound like Nancy called from the land line not her cell phone. He would know that calling from a cell phone would not help establish an alibi. We've discussed quite extensively how he may have remotely made the call from the land line. That is where "d" has been quite helpful in understanding that type of technology. So let's not discourage him from leaving our post. WE NEED YOU, "d"!!!

when nancy told friends that brad's sheets were yellow and brown, i think thay could have been from achy muscle ointment like tiger balm or ben-gay.

Hmmm, could be the man NC had an affair with. Just saying could be ANYTHING

she was pregnant. it was a love affair or crush. she didn't have sex w/ him. but yes, it could have been him.

he'll need to supply an alibi, except no one knew his name, right?

i found someone's previous post interesting that possibly the reason that brad changed his mind about getting nancy out of the house quickly was that he was dumped by a GF
with whom he expected to get together.

i'm not sure. it could have been a combination of things -

1. to show control -- hurry up, pack up and get out. no stay.
2. he found out how much a long-distance custody agreement would cost
3. mental instability
4. GF dumps him - heather M? or another one?

is/was scott heider brad's boss at cisco or just a co-worker?

I seriously doubt they will get opened...

Just said 3 SW were issued
I doubt it, too. They really shouldn't...except it would help US out some. We need some more information if we're going to solve this crime. :)

YES! Good theory... Or self-tanning lotion!

yes, that makes sense too. at first, i thought -- body fluids but then
i thought it was just his achy muscle cream.

either way, dirty sheets are gross.

Colon Willoughby is now asking to NOT open these because of the scope of this case

I'll ask again, especially for mto3...did the judge mention knightdale police dept? what did that mean?

also---the state just commented the SW should remained sealed to prevent bias from future witness when they go to trial....does anyone think there would be a change in venue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
08nomdeplume