Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow NCNative,

I'm so impressed by what you've pulled together! I will stop in there tomorrow afternoon and take some pix if everything is setup. Otherwise I'll have to do it on Monday after work. How long will JJ keep the NC stuff up? Just for Monday or will they extend it for awhile?

Yes please..(take some pix)...so we can see it, too! :)

But then, wouldn't this be considered a rumor? Since you didn't see it with your own eyes? Or just a case of, I believe my sources, but put no credence in any of yours?

Hi jmflu, I think chauncey was just responding to my earlier query where I had asked if chauncey cared to share any of the rumour mill stuff from the neighborhood, qualifying it of course as rumor. This was the polite no response to not share the rumor stuff on a public thread, etc. (Which is fair).

Thanks. I love doing this. The money is no matter. I can use the things for bridal showers, I collect fabrics and then never sew them, and black is my favorite color, ha ha. I left JJ in a pitiful state, but after I get done it will look nice.

PHOTOS, friend of Nancy! Hope you have some. I have none.

I'll look up address for JJ, unless someone else knows it??

Wow NCNative,

I'm so impressed by what you've pulled together! I will stop in there tomorrow afternoon and take some pix if everything is setup. Otherwise I'll have to do it on Monday after work. How long will JJ keep the NC stuff up? Just for Monday or will they extend it for awhile?

Could you post the pictures so those of us who can't be there tomorrow can see? tia

Hi jmflu, I think chauncey was just responding to my earlier query where I had asked if chauncey cared to share any of the rumour mill stuff from the neighborhood, qualifying it of course as rumor. This was the polite no response to not share the rumor stuff on a public thread, etc. (Which is fair).

I know, Jump. Just came across as "I know this from such and such who knows such and such" and obviously chauncey would not repeat it if he believed it to be garbage, but does he really know it to be true? While still criticizing the rest of us for doing same?

Sleuthy, I've been in such a whirlwind, I forgot to ask the owner how long it will be up.

The owner is going to give a big celebration and help with Fun Run, once "someone(s) is/are/ arrested.

I hear some good little mentions today while out shopping. I met a lady who works at Harris Teeter, THE Harris Teeter...she seems to know "stuff". She seems very confident about who she thinks did it.

Another good source says they feel that there was an accomplice in some way, to this murder saga. I say, juicy!!

I probably am in the dark, and all of you know this already.

I can't wait to lie down with my laptop and read what all of you have discussed toady.

And Sleuthy, your photography skills are much needed and welcomed. I am an old film photog., and have to use my darkroom cause I like to do all my own work myself, so I'm too slow for this kind of thing.

I will look at my PMs later.

WHO WANTS TO TELL Nancy's friends about the Monday thing at JJ? I could look for DD's website, but I know you guys know the ropes. It would be great if you could notify Nancy's friends. Everyone she knew would be welcomed, and even if they didn't know her.

JJ wants y'all to be there! ANy time, just when it's convenient with you. Later on Sunday is fine, once I get done with the morning decorating deal. Shouldn't take but 30 minutes or less.

And Sleuthy, your photography skills are much needed and welcomed. I am an old film photog., and have to use my darkroom cause I like to do all my own work myself, so I'm too slow for this kind of thing.

I will look at my PMs later.

WHO WANTS TO TELL Nancy's friends about the Monday thing at JJ? I could look for DD's website, but I know you guys know the ropes. It would be great if you could notify Nancy's friends. Everyone she knew would be welcomed, and even if they didn't know her.

JJ wants y'all to be there! ANy time, just when it's convenient with you. Later on Sunday is fine, once I get done with the morning decorating deal. Shouldn't take but 30 minutes or less.

I'll send a PM to Diana Duncan explaining who I/we are and tell her about the memorial.

Wonderful work, ncnative, how very nice. Thanks from all of us.:clap:

FYI, I just sent an email to DD alerting her about the JJ Bday/memorial and asked for assistance in gathering some photos for the display there. I hope my email went through; I'll keep you posted if I hear anything back.

Yes absolutely! That was my plan from the beginning! :)

:woohoo:preciate it Sleuthy.......ya'll are so on the ball over there.....love posting with ya.

I fired off a PM to DD on Nancy's tribute site.......hopefully it doesn't freak her out :eek:.

Ya'll think we should start a thread for the JJ BD Memorial so we don't upset other posters by discussing here.........don't matter to me.....just thought I'd suggest it.

Ya'll think we should start a thread for the JJ BD Memorial so we don't upset other posters by discussing here.........don't matter to me.....just thought I'd suggest it.

I think you should just stay on the same thread, but others may have a differing opinion.

I know, Jump. Just came across as "I know this from such and such who knows such and such" and obviously chauncey would not repeat it if he believed it to be garbage, but does he really know it to be true? While still criticizing the rest of us for doing same?

Bingo - shouldn't have been brought up in the first place.

NCNative, Sg or whoever - I didn't see a seprate thread about the JJ Birthday Celebration but I wanted to let you know that Amanda Lamb and Ed Crump or another reporter will be ther eon Monday afternoon around 4 to do an interview. Please try to reach DD and see if she will speak to the media. If you have a link I will try to contact her but I don't have the link to her page.

NCNative, Sg or whoever - I didn't see a seprate thread about the JJ Birthday Celebration but I wanted to let you know that Amanda Lamb and Ed Crump or another reporter will be ther eon Monday afternoon around 4 to do an interview. Please try to reach DD and see if she will speak to the media. If you have a link I will try to contact her but I don't have the link to her page.

Topsail, I emailed DD about 2 hrs ago, using the email addy from her blog page. If she responds I will certainly let her know.

I also suggest a separate thread, maybe mentioning this 4pm media visit just in case other Nancy friends happen to visit WS and then they would see it. It can easily get lost in the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum