Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
in picture # 1
there is something that looks like a bullet casing, camera right on the driveway.
a metal object that looks like a slim jim (used to open locked cars. thieves, cops and car towtruck drivers use them to slide down the window and unlock the lock)[/quote]

picture #5, possible blood splatter on the lampshade to the left of the mirror
where you see the videographer's image.

See photo 33.

only one of the shades in the living room is partially pulled down.
what was the norm for the coopers? were all the shades pulled down when they went to bed?

there is dark gray on the driveway to right of the SUV.

one of the shades on a small window, camera right is partially down --- to let light in? stairway or laundry room?

RC:

Sweetie Bubba, could I please take my turn with the brown paper and vinegar?

Main floor.
RC..the one thing I am trying to remember is if you have to walk thru the laundry room to get into the garage and vice versa, into the house from the garage.

Do you have any idea when St. Lawrence started putting their laundry rooms on the second floor by any chance ? I know I sound crazy but please bear with me.

Main floor.
RC..the one thing I am trying to remember is if you have to walk thru the laundry room to get into the garage and vice versa, into the house from the garage.

OK. That's good to know! Thanks!

Is the family room right behind the garage? I see a chimney in the pictures behind the garage.

Is that correct?

Do you have any idea when St. Lawrence started putting their laundry rooms on the second floor by any chance ? I know I sound crazy but please bear with me.

My guess would be early 2000?

Homeowners want that when all bedrooms are on the upper level?

In pictures #1 & #33 that black/dark thing is a vehicle floor mat, I'm assuming from the X5. You can see it much more clearly in pic #2.

Depends on the floor plans. I don't know exactly when...no
The home has 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths and 1 bonus room upstairs

My guess would be early 2000?

Homeowners want that when all bedrooms are on the upper level?
Maybe for track builders it was, but in 1984 we had an upstairs laundry room done by a custom builder.

Depends on the floor plans. I don't know exactly when...no
The home has 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths and 1 bonus room upstairs

Three bedrooms on the street side - master bedroom in the right back corner with huge walkin closet off the master bath. 2nd full bath centrally located, bonus room iin the left back corner ? Stairs on the left center ? open to the foyer ?

Picture No. 33 was in reference to the trees that Dogwood was asking about. Nothing more, nothing less.

Maybe for track builders it was, but in 1984 we had an upstairs laundry room done by a custom builder.

Would you consider them a track builder?

Seems like they do several elevations of the same design...

So was the laundry room upstairs in the Cooper home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member