Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no bedroom downstairs. The staircase is the small window to the right of the front door.
2 full baths are upstairs.

Please see my posts about the floorplan. I do think it is a Charleston, unfortunately no longer built by St Lawrence, the door at the top of the steps in the garage goes directly into the laundry room which is basically a galley with w and dryer on one side with no windows, goes into the kitchen. MT3K is correct, there are no downstairs bedrooms in Charleston. Hall bath behind wall that you see in photo that is very small and has no window. I will get back with more details as my husband gives them to me.

but the foyer of this avery does not match the photo we've just been staring at.

I know - there seem to be several inconsistencies but it may be due to the house being 15 years old and some of the changes may have been learned from errors perhaps ? I must admit however that I am also very curious to know if the upstairs area still opens to the foyer area. There seems to me a possibility that someone could fall or be pushed from that area and have it end rather badly.

As usual Star - you all have to draw me pictures !

NCN thanks for explaining the car mat.
i see dark red areas on that lampshade that appear to be blood to me. it may be a shadow or a reflection or even the pattern of the shade but i would not rule it out as being a bloodstain, not yet.

Please see my posts about the floorplan. I do think it is a Charleston, unfortunately no longer built by St Lawrence, the door at the top of the steps in the garage goes directly into the laundry room which is basically a galley with w and dryer on one side with no windows, goes into the kitchen. MT3K is correct, there are no downstairs bedrooms in Charleston. Hall bath behind wall that you see in photo that is very small and has no window. I will get back with more details as my husband gives them to me.

Where would those be booradley ? Very curious here. TIA

I know - there seem to be several inconsistencies but it may be due to the house being 15 years old and some of the changes may have been learned from errors perhaps ? I must admit however that I am also very curious to know if the upstairs area still opens to the foyer area. There seems to me a possibility that someone could fall or be pushed from that area and have it end rather badly.

i hadn't even considered that nancy may have been pushed to her death. that is an interesting theory.

NCN thanks for explaining the car mat.
i see dark red areas on that lampshade that appear to be blood to me. it may be a shadow or a reflection or even the pattern of the shade but i would not rule it out as being a bloodstain, not yet.

Perhaps my monitor isn't a high enough resolution but I'm not seeing any stains on the lampshade. I am intrigued though.

I love movies, and as many as I have seen, you'd think I would have thought of the pushed/fallen down-the-stairs scenario. But, had she fallen or been pushed, there would have been no need for her to be found on the other side of Holly Springs Road, instead of at the foot of the steps from an accident.

i hadn't even considered that nancy may have been pushed to her death. that is an interesting theory.

Over a banister then or down the stairs? Wonder if that would break some of the banister. I imagine it would have been a rather loud noise, possibly waking one or both children.

We really need to find out the COD otherwise we're going to pin this crime on Mrs. Mustard with the candlestick in the parlor.

Where would those be booradley ? Very curious here. TIA

Sorry, did not understand your question. My husband is now irritated with my interuptions, he just yelled to me, tell those folks I had to sit in a Charlestonmodel almost everyday for five years, I know a Charleston when I see one. And, he says the stair case is open so that someone could fall or be pushed from top to hardwoods below. K

Over a banister then or down the stairs? Wonder if that would break some of the banister. I imagine it would have been a rather loud noise, possibly waking one or both children.

was the foyer stone tile?

Is the laundry room on the 1st or 2nd floor in their house?

see my posts, it is on first floor, when you come in from garage you are in laundry room, it is very small, big enough for w and d and not much else, you go out of laundry into a small hall that leads to downstairs hall bath.

I love movies, and as many as I have seen, you'd think I would have thought of the pushed/fallen down-the-stairs scenario. But, had she fallen or been pushed, there would have been no need for her to be found on the other side of Holly Springs Road, instead of at the foot of the steps from an accident.

Dunno - anything is possible when one is ticked off and taking it out on someone that ticked them off. Might be some bruises, broken railings or what not that might be hard to explain as an accident. And given Michael Peterson and his results, kinda doubt I would be calling 911 myself.

Since I never bought the theory that he 'noticed' they were out of laundry detergent or that NC asked him to get some I'm not sure what the size/position of the laundry room would signify otherwise. I guess I discount those reasons for shopping since I think it was to establish an alibi.

Good job - did they also combine two of th ebedrooms possibly ? The Avery is like 3100 square feet - Wakegov. org lists the Cooper house at near 2800 - such as a Georgetown. However a Georgetown has an open view to the breakfast area - in that respect this house more resembles a flipped Avery. Both are listed as having the laundry room upstairs.

For me the laundry room location is rather important - seeing as how someone bought milk at 6:20, came home and noticed there was no detergent and then ran back to the store at 6:30. Quick trip home with time to spare looking for laundry detergent.

The only modifications I can see that are evident is that rather than the staircase in the place shown on the plan, the Cooper's staircase is actually where the "study" would have been. Thus the Coopers foyer has a solid wall in the place where the plan shows the staircase.

I've talked to hubbs about this as he and his father were home contractors here in town for years. He says it's very common to tweak home plans to cut costs both in the case of a "spec" home and a pre-sold home.

Sorry, did not understand your question. My husband is now irritated with my interuptions, he just yelled to me, tell those folks I had to sit in a Charlestonmodel almost everyday for five years, I know a Charleston when I see one. And, he says the stair case is open so that someone could fall or be pushed from top to hardwoods below. K

Sorry to get you in trouble ! I was refering to your posts - would like to go back and review them if you recall where they were. Sorry to not be clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member