Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...he said when she ran she was sometimes gone 1 to 2 hours and she took NOTHING with her on her runs. No phone, no water, nothing.
I was an avid, long-distance runner for years. I find nothing suspicious about her being gone for an hour or two and not taking anything with her. What I find suspicious is he didn't go looking for her or call the police when she was gone for hours on end. IMO, he may have been at home cleaning the house of any and all incriminating evidence. If he bought bleach at 4 a.m., this is a big red flag.

I'm still trying to play catch up here.....I seen this on NG & my first thoughts were Brad did it. I'm sure there is a hefty life ins policy on her & he would be the only one to benefit from her death.

Before I even read here I thought the look on Brad's face was the same as Bobby Cutts used!!!!

Hi all! Newbie here. I decided to join here since IS is still down. Seems to be some friendly folks here.

Someone mentioned poison. I too wonder if he hadn't been poisoning her.

I wondered that too.

Its either that or she was ill from finding out he was cheating with her friend.

I think I'd appear equally as ill from either

I wondered that too.

Its either that or she was ill from finding out he was cheating with her friend.

Me too!

I was an avid, long-distance runner for years. I find nothing suspicious about her being gone for an hour or two and not taking anything with her. What I find suspicious is he didn't go looking for her or call the police when she was gone for hours on end. IMO, he may have been at home cleaning the house of any and all incriminating evidence. If he bought bleach at 4 a.m., this is a big red flag.

I was just amazed that she didn't even take water! But then again, I am not a runner.

Fox news is sure following this case. Just reported that two detectives have just brought out 6 evidence bags from the house but the majority remain inside the home. They hve looked inside the BMW suv in the drive through the windows but have not removed it or entered it at this time.

Another oddity, Brad Cooper's family in Medicine Hat were not aware Nancy was even missing until Tuesday. Brother is on the way.

http://www.medicinehatnews.com/content/view/35911/65/

Very strange - too distraught to even call his own family ? Hmmmm

How old are her children? I know they're pretty young but I wonder if an expert LE child psychologist could determine when the last time the kids saw or heard their mother in the house. Did they hear her get up to go jogging, did she prepare their breakfast...that sort of thing. Kids usually get up early and seek out their mothers.

I just don't believe she ever went jogging that morning.

How old are her children? I know they're pretty young but I wonder if an expert LE child psychologist could determine when the last time the kids saw or heard their mother in the house. Did they hear her get up to go jogging, did she prepare their breakfast...that sort of thing. Kids usually get up early and seek out their mothers.

I just don't believe she ever went jogging that morning.

The children are ages 4 and 2.

Fox news is sure following this case. Just reported that two detectives have just brought out 6 evidence bags from the house but the majority remain inside the home. They hve looked inside the BMW suv in the drive through the windows but have not removed it or entered it at this time.

Another oddity, Brad Cooper's family in Medicine Hat were not aware Nancy was even missing until Tuesday. Brother is on the way.

Boy oh boy would I love to know what is in those evidence bags!! I can't wait till the search warrants are released to the public.

Now that makes absolutely no sense to me. My family would most likely be the first I would call if my husband was missing...and then of course my husband's family right after. Yet how could we expect him to call his family if he couldn't even call 911. Again, not calling his family makes no sense unless you're hiding something and don't wnat your family to know.

I wondered that too.

I doubt it was poisioning.

More likely the cheating (friend or not). It is totally crippling whether it is the first time or just one of many.... Had she lived she would have never been emotionally the same. Speaking from my own experience.

I wonder if Nancy's friend had not called the police just how long would Brad have gone before he finally called. I would think he couldn't keep pushing it because sooner or later someone would come looking for her.

I'm thinking if he had to actually go to a store to buy items to clean up, it was probably not exactly a premeditated murder. More an arguement that got way out of control possibly. :behindbar
Or, Nancy fought back and the struggle/actual murder was harder than he anticipated.

Or, Nancy fought back and the struggle/actual murder was harder than he anticipated.

I sure hope she fought back but I suspect she had no chance. This Brad guy is heavy into the iron man competitions. He rather fancies himself as a bit of a superman.

I was just amazed that she didn't even take water! But then again, I am not a runner.
If she was going to be gone an hour, you don't need water. I used to run in very hot climates. Sometimes, I would drink from hoses that I happened to see along the route. However, it's not hot early in the morning. She probably would be only gone an hour. You can get water when you get home.

That said, I don't think that she went out running that morning. I think that he killed her the night before and that he dumper her at 3 a.m. before he got to the store. He spent the rest of the time cleaning the house. I believe that there was a struggle there. I hope that, if Brad is the murderer, he is brought to justice. So sad...once again...

I sure hope she fought back but I suspect she had no chance. This Brad guy is heavy into the iron man competitions. He rather fancies himself as a bit of a superman.
I agree, but she looks like she is in good shape, too. I know that I would be fighting back. I wonder if there really are scratches on his arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine