Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shows you are one of us! LOL

Oh I feel better! Thanky for them kind words!:blushing:

I am so glad custody of the girls has been giving to the parents and sister. They seem like such loving people, who will shower those two girls in love and keep their mothers memory alive.

Why would they have yet another press conference tomorrow? What will they say tomorrow that they couldn't say today?

That's the silly part isn't it ? Why schedule one unless the situation is so fluid that anything can happen. The information about the custody of the children definitely came up quick, filed last night just before 5 pm. In that respect I understand it but the scheduling part seems to indicate there is a definite direction and a definite anticipation that answers will be forth coming through the day. I suspect even though they say no POI - there definitiely is one.

Well, I did a post concerning Jessica early this morning and pointed out that it was my opinion only. It was in regard to the way she spoke on Greta last night. I still feel that way. I had a really good friend that found HER best friend in an affair with her husband. That friend was always calling her. She had even discussed her marriage with that friend.
It does happen. I hope I have not offended any of you, but I expressed an opinion that was an honest opinion and had seen it happen before.
Thanks. Got to run out and take care of some business now.

You are so right!
I have a friend who is married and has been having an affair for 3 years with her neighbor, who is also married. My friend is very close to the wife and stays that way so that she doesn't suspect anything. They talk all of the time and my friend used to clean for her and still watches her kids. One time, my friend answered the phone at her neighbors house because it was the wife calling. She spoke to the wife while she was having sex with her husband, in her bedroom, then three hours later, had coffee with her while she listened to the wife complain about her husband. The wife has no idea. She thinks my friend is her friend. My friend truly cannot stand her.

My friend is not a bad person...she just has an addiction to this guy, whom she's known all of her life, and has tried to quit it but he pulls her back in. She vents her guilt to me and I tell her to stop and she cries and says she wants to but goes right back when he calls. I don't understand how an otherwise very upstanding woman can be so underhanded, but she is and you'd never, ever know it if you weren't privy....just saying.....

and yeah, she knows because of this, I could never trust her completley around my husband. With my life, yes, but not with my husband.

It happens. Alot more than we think.

Hopefully they will tell us an arrest has been made.
I would prefer that to come today instead!! Tomorrow morning they can tell us about his first night in jail and who his new "girlfriend" might be while there! :eek: The fellas in the yard will be so glad to see he is so athletic and in such great shape!! His training wasn't wasted at all! LOL Talk about the next Iron Man competition...he is sure to be a shoe in!

What is the chance Nancy went home earlier than she told Brad and caught him??? It has been said she did not look or feel good at the party. The children would have been in bed at their ages. Nancy's home backs up to the main stretch in Lochmere where she easily could have parked and looked thru the back windows especially if she suspected something.

What's really amazing to me is why men (and women) continually believe "they are the ones who are going to get away with it."

They plan their crime in their head thousands of times. The part they always screw up on though is after the crime is done. They can't really prepare themselves for that.

They always act the same way -- just like Peterson. Just arrest the guy already. Everyone knows he did it.

I would prefer that to come today instead!! Tomorrow morning they can tell us about his first night in jail and who his new "girlfriend" might be while there! :eek: The fellas in the yard will be so glad to see he is so athletic and in such great shape!! His training wasn't wasted at all! LOL Talk about the next Iron Man competition...he is sure to be a shoe in!

:blowkiss: Love your sense of humor!

All that Iron Man testosterone won't go to waste!!!

Not trying to condone posting this info, but all Wake County real estate ownership is public record and easily accessible on-line. Not sure the need for this to be posted here but it's not private, personal info.
I agree. It just makes me roll my eyes when several posters dictate what can or should be posted and then continue to beat a dead horse. Some of the same posters post Myspace accounts, etc., without reservations. This issue of control has driven away several of our long-time members; and it's sad. Okay, I'm finished. :o

If anyone can take a positive away from this...it is the hope other women in a similar situation will see themselves in potential danger and carefully plan to get out. Contacting their nearest Domestic Violence Intervention Service is the first step. Leaving is the most dangerous part in a domestic abuse scenario. DVIS can help create a safe plan to remove the children and the spouse to minimize the danger as much as possible.

That is an excellent suggestion, I would add that if that avenue seems intimidating or not for you, TELL SOMEONE you trust as a first step. Often women lose a great deal of confidence and think they may lose their kids, dont have independent income, will be stigmatized, etc. All very real feelings, HOWEVER, not worth your life. Trust your family and close friends and ask for help.

Just arrest the guy already. Everyone knows he did it.

It's really not looking good for him.

After the press conference which he attended, I commented to my wife that the Chief was obviously playing him with what she said, though it could've been a fishing expedition. But now, if you add everything up, it really looks like Brad may have more than the loss of a spouse or possible 'roid rage to deal with.

That is an excellent suggestion, I would add that if that avenue seems intimidating or not for you, TELL SOMEONE you trust as a first step. Often women lose a great deal of confidence and think they may lose their kids, dont have independent income, will be stigmatized, etc. All very real feelings, HOWEVER, not worth your life. Trust your family and close friends and ask for help.

When a husband cuts off the food supply, there is a serious problem.
IMO :eek:

What's really amazing to me is why men (and women) continually believe "they are the ones who are going to get away with it."...
Sad to say that many of these guys do get away with it. Many are the primary suspects; however, police cannot get enough goods on them to arrest them. There are several cases highlighted here at WS where the husband/boyfriend is the main suspect. Yet, they continue to roam free. :(

What is the chance Nancy went home earlier than she told Brad and caught him??? It has been said she did not look or feel good at the party. The children would have been in bed at their ages. Nancy's home backs up to the main stretch in Lochmere where she easily could have parked and looked thru the back windows especially if she suspected something.

I think the host of the "cocktail party" actually provided the time that she left there, and from reading the comlaint this is not a new situation unfortunately.

She also could have come home, to find him not there.
A fight started when he arrived. We already know he has no problem leaving the kids alone.
IMO

When a husband cuts off the food supply, there is a serious problem.
IMO :eek:

Unbelievable. I bet he was controlling the funds so she could not afford an attorney retainer, imo. That woman must have went through hell and to end up like this-

I know the host gave the correct time Nancy left. What if Nancy told Brad a different time to expect her home then the actual time it was to be? Maybe she was trying to catch him with his hand in the cookie jar to have a case against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow