Nancy Grace 1/22/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
dead weight at that!
That's just it. She wouldn't be carrying 30-35lb. Caylee's remains as she might have carried her alive, which is usually with the child's bottom resting on the hip and child's arms around the shoulder. :)

Some people like me buy things before they run out of them, they could have had 2 or 3 pkgs of bags

Thats true...Some trash bags come in Large 60 or even 100 Count Boxes.

If the Anthony's empty their trash every other day then they would last quite a while

I think that is LP BS- who would run after someone screaming Miss zenaida Fernandez Gonzales! Miss Zenaida Fernandez Gonzolez! You forgot to sign your application!

Pleeze LP!

Thank you! I wanted to say the exact same thing! :clap::clap::clap:

So I wonder if KC worked "out of the trunk" while bagging the baby...and just left her there for several days until the coast was clear to drop her in the woods..

But if LE actually confiscated trash bags before July 25, wouldn't they have taken all of them (even unopened boxes)? Look for latent prints and residues on all boxes.

Do we know for sure that they didn't take all the boxes?

But if LE actually confiscated trash bags before July 25, wouldn't they have taken all of them (even unopened boxes)? Look for latent prints and residues on all boxes.
Maybe not if the box obviously hadn't been opened.

I think that is LP BS- who would run after someone screaming Miss zenaida Fernandez Gonzales! Miss Zenaida Fernandez Gonzolez! You forgot to sign your application!

Pleeze LP!

My side hurts.....:clap:

So I wonder if KC worked "out of the trunk" while bagging the baby...and just left her there for several days until the coast was clear to drop her in the woods..

According to LE, the baby was in the trunk for two days decomposing.

I personally want to see her get the death penalty and I also want them to charge the whole A family. CA, GA brought the death car home and then cleaned it and went to work. They started the cover that day. CA did it out of guilt, not sure about GA but probably was henpecked to tow the line.

I'm thinking the same thing. She probably put the hamper bag inside the trash bag while it was inside the trunk. I also think the decomp fluids had leaked through the hamper bag and caused the basketball sized stain in the trunk. MOO

So does anyone know---is "our" baby still in a box at the funeral home?

That's just it. She wouldn't be carrying 30-35lb. Caylee's remains as she might have carried her alive, which is usually with the child's bottom resting on the hip and child's arms around the shoulder. :)

I'm 5' 1" and 115 lbs and OLD and I lift 35 - 40lb dog food bags all the time. It's would be very easy for her with all the adreniline going.

My first thought is they came from JG & I don't see him looking for $$$$ but I may be wrong on both counts.

Really ??? his next appearence will be on Dr. Phil.....

Wonder which KC he will talk about this time ??

I'd imagine the hamper bag would've leaked fluids so that bag would need to be inside the plastic garbage bag. I'm visualizing the hamper bag as being cloth. MOO
So she originally put her in the laundry bag, but it leaked, so she had to get a plastic bag...

Pleeze LP!
:rolling::laughbig:

My black trash bags don't come in a roll with perforations. They are packed folded in a box.

If the Anthonys had inside info from KC that Caylee was in a black trash bag... why didn't they get the remaining bags out of the house before Dec 11?

They did because the bags that were taken from them in Dec. were red handled. Fortunately the bag Cindy gave LE in July was the yellow handled one (hopefully from same batch that Casey used in June), so if the A's got rid of the originals prior to December and bought more it doesn't matter. Hooray!

Sorry if OT, but I saw heart stickers in that video of stolen trash!

OMG!!!!!! I think you may be right!!!! At first I thought they were flower petals but the petals were kinda blowing with the wind a little and those appeared to be stuck to the paper!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae