Nancy Grace 1/22/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caller asks why A's are asking for immunity and do you think they'll receive it. LP thinks maybe, maybe not. :)

Caller asks how Anthony's can ask immunity when it comes to their granddaugher?

Early, George's sister and mother were there. Cindy complained that the media had too many cables running everywhere and her mother-in-law almost tripped and fell.

Sounds like that might have been a convenient excuse when in truth they probably were told not to come back around b/c they wouldn't tow the family line?? MOO

Yep, they did
Georgewithtrashbags.jpg

Maybe LE seized the box of bags with the yellow ties so the Anthonys' had to get a new box and the subsequent box had red ties.

ITA, foolish to give the A's immunity. They could hurt the prosecution by taking partial blame.

ITA- I think that will sink her more than the garbage bag- there won't be skincells, dna or hair from an unknown Latina source in the bag to tie to the non existant nanny!

But, could it be a laundry bag that was used in the Anthony home by other members of the family also ?:waitasec:

Nancy asks, Does the state need Cindy and George, and if not needed, why grant immunity?

Talking about coworkers.

CA didn't share much about family until KC disappeared with Caylee.
CA was worried about Caylee, and told them what KC was saying.

LP on. CA needs the immunity.
BC said not on this show, that they were no longer worried about being charged, giving the impression that they had received it. He said that last week on GR IIRC.

Anyone know the details of the A's replacing the washer/dryer....they do not have tons of $$, yet they replaced both at the same time??

The prosecution doesn't need G and C, so they probably won't grant immunity. But, good point about the defense using them if the prosecution doesn't. Attorney said this case is going to be won on the forensics

Maybe they were "leaked" from another source. I doubt NG would buy pics of Caylee.

Pictures can be sold through photo agencies. Remember that was part of the Anna Nicole Smith Case.

:blowkiss:

Yep, they did
Georgewithtrashbags.jpg

wonder if those are Costco bags?

But isnt the one found at the scene yellow ties....prolly from targets :rolleyes:

You'd think LE would have took the bags "from day one"....but nooo! My opinion is.....casey stayed gone long enough thru July 15th for the bags to be all gone and a new supply gone.

On the other hand..if you ask about tracing the pooh bear blanket, they may be able to trace that back to when CA bought the set at Pennys right after the birth of Caylee, a JP statement should be showing that purchase, ...unless it was a shower gift.

I bet the state would rather cut off their arms than put CA on the stand!

LE searched the house in July, that is when they took trash bags.[/QUOTE

I know in my home trash bags do not last long. LE took bags in July but we know that Caylee was murdered in June. Do you think they got the right bags?

deviating a little here, but do black trash bags have the serial lot coding printed on the sides?

I only use white kitchen sized and know there is serial lot coding printed down the side of each bag.

I would think this is strong and useful information in terms of identifying if bags came from the same package/box. Anyone?

I don't know if they have Lot numbers but I guess they can be chemically analyzed to find out if they were from the same lot.

Also, the plastic itself can be microscopically compared to see if the 2 bags are a match.

One panel member says that C&G could get on stand and take partial responsibility for this and scuttle the state's case--really??? Never thought of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove