Nancy Grace 1/22/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how to capture the image ... where is it in the video, timewise?

Wowsier, that yellow paper does look like it had a couple of hearts on the bottom. and the one right above it had a note that looked like it was from casey, started out Dad.
Good find to whoever notice this. I pray that lady kept that bag. LE definetely needs to be made aware of this, they could have missed this clip or not remember it.
Anyone know how to capture that video and do a still of those shots of that paper?

I thought I read somewhere that someone told her how to preserve the bag so if LE needed it in the future it would be in good condition.

If it was fox forum, it's a mess & no way to search it....:mad:

But I do remember a WS'er had asked her about the WS pages.....& she never did send them, maybe that's why I thought LE hadpicked it all up..:confused:

From what I've read in the docs & what I'm hearing, she was placed in the black garbage bag & then into the cloth laundry bag.:eek:

For purposes of hiding, this seems strange, as it could be easier to spot the laundry bag.

When she was finally found, it was the balck garbage bag that was spotted.

But the bag had broken open. Maybe the laundry bag was white and was sticking out and that's what Kronk saw???

Perhaps to replace the washer and dryer with Casey's pants in them that may have had decomp on them...

would smell transfer into the washer and dryer??? OMG........puke!!!
imagine everytime you washed clothes or used the dryer the smell would come back to you??? and the smell go out the vent system outside????:eek:
then neighbors would smell it also!!!:eek:

From what I've read in the docs & what I'm hearing, she was placed in the black garbage bag & then into the cloth laundry bag.:eek:

For purposes of hiding, this seems strange, as it could be easier to spot the laundry bag.

When she was finally found, it was the balck garbage bag that was spotted.

If so she wouldn't have to worry about how much weight the trash bag could hold. All she would have to do is "grip" the Laundry bag.

Either way the trash bag really doesn't matter as far as being able to support Caylee's weight...It's the Laundry bag that matters.

I was just saying that you can put a 100 pounds of bricks in a burlap sack & then put that sack in a flimsy trash bag & as long as you carry it right the trash bag wont break open.

I watched twice, I see rose petal from the dead flowers sticking out of the bag.
I definately see red hearts... and they are not rose/flower petals, they are perfect hearts.
The lady lays them on yellow piece of paper, and then points to them. There are 2 or 3 of them. I paused the video , they're hearts.

would smell transfer into the washer and dryer??? OMG........puke!!!
imagine everytime you washed clothes or used the dryer the smell would come back to you??? and the smell go out the vent system outside????:eek:
then neighbors would smell it also!!!:eek:

I was wondering why we haven't heard about LE testing the washer, when we know Cindy washed Casey's pants in them:waitasec:... In Scott Peterson's case, I know they took the vacuums and I think they tested the washer.

But the bag had broken open. Maybe the laundry bag was white and was sticking out and that's what Kronk saw???
That could be, I've been scratching my head over the bag being black, but I thought Kronk said white?:waitasec:

Great !!....on another forum I read LE did pick that trash up from the 'trash napper' & since the media followed her, it was proof it came from the A house
heard LE took that trash bag too.

That's not true.She still has the trash not the bag.As far as the heart stickers I blogged with her this morning.She would have mentioned that.

Are their Pictures of the washer and dryer in the garage that back lp up or is this just a symptom of wearing "rose colored glasses"

There you are!!!! about time you showed up!!!:crazy:
sorry ot there.
I think LP was probably spinning the washer/dryer thing maybe since the dirty/nasty clothes from the car were washed in there ....evidence down the drains maybe??????? who knows...that is what I thought:bang:

:woohoo: hiya NANA46 :crazy:

she threw caylee away like some people throw old washers and dryers away

:furious::furious:

If so she wouldn't have to worry about how much weight the trash bag could hold. All she would have to do is "grip" the Laundry bag.

Either way the trash bag really doesn't matter as far as being able to support Caylee's weight...It's the Laundry bag that matters.

I was just saying that you can put a 100 pounds of bricks in a burlap sack & then put that sack in a flimsy trash bag & as long as you carry it right the trash bag wont break open.
I agree with you! :)

It is likely that the trash bag with the body matches the bag CA gave to LE containing items from the car in July since LE went back to the evidence room to look at the bag from CA after finding the body.

It was mentioned that the heart sticker was matched to similar heart stickers in the house.

Cloth laundry bag/ hamper. I have wicker hampers with liners, could this be what they are talking about? I also have bags for the launderer/dry cleaner with the company logo on it. Maybe this?

How could CA not notice the missing blankie, clothes and hamper/bag? She keeps a very clean, tidy house - she knows everything in it.

WTH is LP trying to imply about the W/D being a different color?

Why is LA living with the A's and where is Mallory? Weren't they living together and wasn't she pregnant? What happened to Mallory?

This is MaddiesGram!

Yep, this was the 'trash napper'......

I thought I read somewhere that someone told her how to preserve the bag so if LE needed it in the future it would be in good condition.

and that bag may just match the lot of bags that the burial bag was!

I definately see red hearts... and they are not rose/flower petals, they are perfect hearts.
The lady lays them on yellow piece of paper, and then points to them. There are 2 or 3 of them. I paused the video , they're hearts.

I paused too, they are petals.
There is even a rotting leaf from the rose on the same yellow page.
The visual stuff is always so funny to hear what people see.
I tried to do a screen capture but it is not taking.

It is likely that the trash bag with the body matches the bag CA gave to LE containing items from the car in July since LE went back to the evidence room to look at the bag from CA after finding the body.

It was mentioned that the heart sticker was matched to similar heart stickers in the house.

Cloth laundry bag/ hamper. I have wicker hampers with liners, could this be what they are talking about? I also have bags for the launderer/dry cleaner with the company logo on it. Maybe this?

How could CA not notice the missing blankie, clothes and hamper/bag? She keeps a very clean, tidy house - she knows everything in it.

WTH is LP trying to imply about the W/D being a different color?

Why is LA living with the A's and where is Mallory? Weren't they living together and wasn't she pregnant? What happened to Mallory?

All good points and good questions.....CA MAY have noticed these items were missing...but who would she tell? LE???? not on your sweet bippy... so bob's your uncle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member