Nancy Grace - 10/16/08 Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a hard time buying the staged kidnapping theory. What does that have to do with KC getting away from CA. Why not just go get a real job and move out. Seems like it would be easier than staging a kidnapping. Too bad KC didn't use all the effort lying to make a good life for her and her daughter. This case makes me sick in the pit of my stomach..Such a waste...:banghead:

I have a hard time buying the staged kidnapping theory. What does that have to do with KC getting away from CA. Why not just go get a real job and move out. Seems like it would be easier than staging a kidnapping. Too bad KC didn't use all the effort lying to make a good life for her and her daughter. This case makes me sick in the pit of my stomach..Such a waste...:banghead:

It makes no sense to me either. What was Casey going to do after the staged kidnapping? Stay with friends? Did she think the friends wouldn't hear that she and Caylee were missing?

The party girl in her could have been contributed to Caylee's death in a big way.

In March friends tell investigators, Casey was disappointed that she couldn't join friends for a Island Party vacation in July, because she couldn't find a babysitter for Caylee.

Starting in March Casey's computer shows that someone searched the stories of missing child on several websites......
http://www.wftv.com/video/17723898/

You know I saw something about that posted earlier and even posted that IMO that was the MOST LIKELY motive that I had heard yet. (or at least the straw that broke the camels back) Does anyone know how far in advance the friends started planning this trip? And when the tickets were paid for by Casey...ok, not Casey, but whoevers credit card she used to purchase them?

I agree with you, they are having a hard time reconciling the fact that the person they knew and loved could do such an evil thing. I think that it is probably just now sinking in. I do feel such compassion for this family, as it is obvious how much they love Caylee.

As crazy as Cindy makes me,this is going to be horrible for her when she finally accepts it and I have no doubt I will cry for her as I cried for George the other morning when he spoke to the media before going before the grand jury. I had no control over it, I wanted to hold him. They do love that child.

That's exactly what Casey tried to tell LE the first day she was interviewed. She said, if I had ever wanted to "get rid" of Caylee (their term, not hers), I would have just left her with my mother.

It's obvious she could easily have left Caylee with her mother if she didn't want her. That's why I've never believed there was any motive for Casey to harm Caylee. There also was not any history of anything but a loving relationship, according to every person who was interviewed. If Caylee is deceased, and I pray that she isn't, I think it's unlikely that Casey was the one who harmed her.

Then why did her mom constantly make her come home or stay home to care for Caylee? It is apparent in the text messages and ims that she was being held back by Caylee. Her mom made her wait til she was asleep to leave, even calling kc when she WAS out to come home. It seems CA was either controlling kc thru Caylee, or she was trying to force her to be a mom.

I don't think leaving Cayley with parents would be an option in Casey's mind. I mean her mom tried to strangle her - those two had issues. Leaving them Cayley would make them happy and Casey was pissed at her mom at least if not dad too. I would think even if Casey didn't care much about Cayley, she'd look at it more as even if she didn't want a child there was NO WAY her parents could have her.

I think Casey would have gotten rid of Caylee JUST to upset her mother. She strikes me as a girl who would cut off her nose to spite her face. moo

It is really sad about the little boy in Nevada who is missing, but shows a really good point to anyone who could believe a kidnapping theory with Caylee.
This mother in Nevada, drug herself bond and tied out to the street corner to get help! Even apparently knowing that drugs were somehow involved, it did not scare her into not telling authorities.
Casey should watch this in jail, because this is what a mother who cares for their child would do regardless of what is going on!
Exactly! You would do absolutely anything, including risking death yourself, to save your child!
Casey just isn't as smart as she thinks she is!:behindbar

eta- I certainly hope this kidnapped buy is found safe. I will add him and his family to my prayer list.

What?! Why does this story change everyday? Yesterday he said it was to be the largest search in history! I don't remember the A's being cooperative yesterday or the day before or... or...

WTH?
I thought Tim said they'd be back in a couple of weeks. Maybe she just means that he's left for now.

I think Casey would have gotten rid of Caylee JUST to upset her mother. She strikes me as a girl who would cut off her nose to spite her face. moo

With what we have seen of Casey's habits and actions so far, I am not entirely convinced she would even have to have a motive.
I know that goes a little against the tide. I have nothing to back it up except personal observations of pathological types.
All people are disposable..no matter who they are. There are people who believe that. Scary, I know...

You know I saw something about that posted earlier and even posted that IMO that was the MOST LIKELY motive that I had heard yet. (or at least the straw that broke the camels back) Does anyone know how far in advance the friends started planning this trip? And when the tickets were paid for by Casey...ok, not Casey, but whoevers credit card she used to purchase them?

I know Amy was communicating with all the parties via text messaging.

http://cayleeanthony.weebly.com/#

ITA. KC spent more time, and worked harder at not working than simply working a job and gaining the benefit of getting paid as well. :confused:

B/C getting a real job and making her way in life would force her to actually work, budget and care for her daughter. Staging a kidnap allows her to create a fantasy, pretend she is more intellegent than she actually is by setting the stage, punish her family by imagining them freaking out about her and Caylee missing (think about the narcissist in her attending her own funeral so to speak) and she can bop about and become anyone she wants to become by continuing to reinvent herself and have others 'do the work'. I really believe she is a sociopathic narcissist who can cut ties with anyone when they can no longer further her goals.

I agree with the pit in your stomach, BTW!

Did you guys take that to mean she gets two hours out of her cell? one for grooming..
and one for rec.. or a total of one? I want her out as little as possible.
I think it's one total. That's pretty standard in protective custody.

As crazy as Cindy makes me,this is going to be horrible for her when she finally accepts it and I have no doubt I will cry for her as I cried for George the other morning when he spoke to the media before going before the grand jury. I had no control over it, I wanted to hold him. They do love that child.

Me too OLG, I have never doubted how much they love Caylee, not for a minute, you can hear it in their voice..but not in Casey's and that tells me so much. I have found myself yelling at my computer screen at Cindy and wanting to shake her AND I have found myself wanting to pick up the phone and call her, to tell her that she is not alone. Just so very sad.

I agree I think CA and GA love her very much and want so badly to belive she is alive....(I hope for their sake she is) But we all know the probability of that.

There might be a secret defense attorney as JB is not death penalty qualified
No such thing. Lawyers have to notify the court that they are on a case. Public record and all that.
Gee, maybe Mark Garegos will volunteer to work for free - NOT

If KC wanted to get back at her mom, she should've put Caylee up for adoption and never looked back.

Oh, that's right. She was afraid of her mom.

Without getting on my pontifical horse too much I am appalled at this whole family's behavior. When your child is ill or missing you step up to the plate. You put aside everything to heal or find the child. You don't spend your time waylaying the significance or counter balancing with lies...you do it.

This family doesn't deserve the amount of sympathy being elicited. Better to turn the attention to finding Caylee and seeking justice and then educating other families about enabling personality disordered people.

The party girl in her could have been contributed to Caylee's death in a big way.

In March friends tell investigators, Casey was disappointed that she couldn't join friends for a Island Party vacation in July, because she couldn't find a babysitter for Caylee.

Starting in March Casey's computer shows that someone searched the stories of missing child on several websites......
http://www.wftv.com/video/17723898/

Yeah, but I've looked at missing children websites plenty of times. That's what the pictures on the milk cartons are all about, isn't it? Or the posters in the post office? To make you stop and look. Haven't lots of people looked at the Missing Children's Center website before, just wondering, are there any children in my area that need to be found or whatever? I mean, how does looking at missing children on a website connect with then supposedly murdering ones own child? I never got what that line of thinking was exactly.

KC had had a social life and a baby for three years, why all of a sudden would she want to murder her child? It doesn't add up for me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back