Nancy Grace 10/24/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone can become a "clergy" via hundreds of various online websites. So that person can ask to see an inmate and not have the conversation recorded? Just present your online web certificate of clergyship? <(taking a stab at the appropriate term!> and voila, no recording?? If that's the case, I imagine we'll soon be hearing from Reverand Cindy.
I know exactly what you mean! :)

off the wall..... who has a miscarriage and then throws it in the trunk?

I don't think the Minister is even worthy of discussion. It isn't like Casey is going to say a darn thing anyway!! I can hear it now..."It is a waste. A HUGE waste you coming here when I know that all that God really wants is for them to find Caylee!!" says Casey as she rolls her eyes and flings her arms in the air.

Either that or she'll batting her eyelashes and asking if it's ministers who have that pesky celibacy vow??

Caller.. Does the maggots they recovered from the car, can they be tested for DNA etc.

No one knows if they recovered maggots.

This is gross, but, this summer my cat killed a bird and took it in our garage. I didn't discover it for awhile. When I did finally, I lifted it into a plastic bag. Many maggots were under it, and were left with goo and a few feathers. I was gone like 30 seconds to reach for a dustpan and little broom. I was amazed that they'd headed out in all directions. I couldn't even sweep them all up, they really traveled fast enough to disappear behind other stuff in a corner.

So, I decided, many from that pizza and bag were probably gone by the time LE picked it up at Amscots. I hope enough were left for LE to do what they have to do for testing.

Lol, how did you make it this long watching this show if you let a little thing like WAG's and mistruths vs. actual facts and the truth bother you?
:blowkiss: I agree it is worse when JVM is on.

I made it until after the cross comment from Padilla. I got my "new bit of info" for the night and shut it off. I got tired of yelling at the TV too! It's fine for Nancy to have on all the defense-minded folks because she can challenge them and make it remotely interesting. Jane just lets them all run all over her and had it been a longer show we would have been into high-flying speculation that aliens had abducted little Caylee. When the realms of nonsense are entered into I get real irritated.

I don't think the Minister is even worthy of discussion. It isn't like Casey is going to say a darn thing anyway!! I can hear it now..."It is a waste. A HUGE waste you coming here when I know that all that God really wants is for them to find Caylee!!" says Casey as she rolls her eyes and flings her arms in the air.

LOL......

Your right...........KC Doesn't have a conscience so why would she confess anything to anybody?

LOL......

Your right...........KC Doesn't have a conscience so why would she confess anything to anybody?

I think she's just jonesin' for some male attention.

off the wall..... who has a miscarriage and then throws it in the trunk?

Also, she saw B. Snow at the end of May and already had the miscarriage.

So, it would be interesting to know how long ago this supposedly happened?!?

Same person who has a 2 year old and throws her in the trunk.

yeah. you're right. same sick person.
I just can't see them using that as a defense (besides the lack of hair on a fetus). I think they can try and try to explain it all away ..... but KC will be convicted.

Little Cayl- we all love you! We will never forget you!

ROFLMBO!!!! I can actually hear her saying this.....too funny :laugh:

I feel very let down after seeing NG tonight. If the defense can blow all these holes in the forensic evidence then that means Casey could walk. That thought just makes me want to throw up.

I pray LE has more that they haven't told us yet. Please let there be!

I know what you mean..I got a little sick to my stomach also but then I reminded myself that LE and FBI still have evidence that they won't release until trial and if you add all the evidence together that we already have seen it sure does point in one direction.

Right it's something straight out of a B movie. I agree nobody is going to buy it.

Re: Bet that one day defense will use "miscarriage defense"

I did not say it was a GOOD theory or a even a viable theory (and I certainly DO NOT BELIEVE IT) but I just feel it might be floated out there (since Casey did cry about Brandon and an alleged miscarriage). It has tons of holes but sure as hell has less holes than the squirrel or pizza defense!

Either that or she'll batting her eyelashes and asking if it's ministers who have that pesky celibacy vow??

:rolling:

It would not surprise me one bit. I don't think I have ever seen anyone as "man crazy" as this woman.

Well, I suppose in Casey-land, once could have a miscarriage as often as needed, LOL :crazy:

I know what you mean..I got a little sick to my stomach also but then I reminded myself that LE and FBI still have evidence that they won't release until trial and if you add all the evidence together that we already have seen it sure does point in one direction.

Yes you are right, I can't let Kobe and a few stupid lawyers get to me! We have to stay strong for Caylee. It's going to be a long road to get to the goal of her being convicted, but I have to have faith that she will be! :) We will all just have to pick each other up like all of you have with me and remind each other that it isn't over, until it's over! :blowkiss:

This is gross, but, this summer my cat killed a bird and took it in our garage. I didn't discover it for awhile. When I did finally, I lifted it into a plastic bag. Many maggots were under it, and were left with goo and a few feathers. I was gone like 30 seconds to reach for a dustpan and little broom. I was amazed that they'd headed out in all directions. I couldn't even sweep them all up, they really traveled fast enough to disappear behind other stuff in a corner.

So, I decided, many from that pizza and bag were probably gone by the time LE picked it up at Amscots. I hope enough were left for LE to do what they have to do for testing.

Interesting, hopefully the maggots crawled under the carpet and were recovered by CSI techs.

I have never looked forward to a milkshake more then this one.

What about this post then?

Originally Posted by Jolynna
During O.J.'s criminal trial O.J. supposedly told Rosey Grier he killed two people. The conversation was overheard by deputies.

There was a hearing to determine whether or not the deputies could testify. They couldn't. The judge ruled that O.J.'s conversation with Rosey was privileged because Rosey was a minister.

I guess it is the difference between California law and Florida law.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back