Nancy Grace - 10/27/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That leads me to believe it was the 19th (her not having her ID at the apartment really bugs me for some reason I can't put my finger on as well) and that on the 20th she was cleaning the trunk.

The 16th is the last time Caylee is scene. The 17th Casey is at the house, the 18th she is at the house, and the 20th she is at the house. Backed in all three times. I tend to think she picked her up on the 17th, but she borrowed the shovel on the 18th.
Interesting 'cause I think TL was with her on the 20th.

On the 18th -- might have been the day Casey borrowed the shovel. On the way from her parents home to Tony's apartment she made a detour to an area near Vista Park Blvd on the way. The trip usually is about 11 minutes but with the detour it took an hour.

I tend to believe that the 2.6 days and the air sampling comes from the decomposition 'stain' and actual traces that were left in the trunk originally.

I don't think that this necessarily precludes the body remaining in there longer, now in a container. The decomposition smell, to my mind is coming from the stain/matter. Just a thought.

The air sampling tested for gases/VOCs The compounds they found relevant are listed in the report. The smell remains because these molecules are heavier than oxygen, so they settle and linger.

Or at JCPenney on the 27th of June, the receipt that just happens to be missing. I think that is when she put Caylee wherever she is now. JMO.

It would be encouraging to think that Casey did place Caylee is a plastic (Rubbermaid type) storage container. That would mean that even if placed in water, I would think there would be some remains to recover.

I guess it really depends then. In NYC when you use a credit card in many stores they ask for photo ID. I always get indignant like, "Do I look like a thief?" !!

I live in a very small town in the middle of nowhere. Crime is almost unheard of here, aside from high school kids making 'beer runs' and thinking they can get away with it even though the store owner (my son) knows them by name.

i always thought the same also
:crazy:
What I can't figure out is if he is working for the defense, why is he still reporting on NG? They can use all of his contradictions to bury him. There's so much they can say about this why compromise his position as a consultant by appearing on the show?

I live in a very small town in the middle of nowhere. Crime is almost unheard of here, aside from high school kids making 'beer runs' and thinking they can get away with it even though the store owner (my son) knows them by name.
Too funny...bad for the kids, though.

The air sampling tested for gases/VOCs The compounds they found relevant are listed in the report. The smell remains because these molecules are heavier than oxygen, so they settle and linger.

o.k. thanks. That helps. So an 'airtight' container is unlikely.

I am skeptical of LP's 18 minute gap on June 27, that is no time at all. This would be a ~>1-hour job to be on the lookout, find a good safe spot, dump, check, check and, re-check -- so it isn't something you'd do without plenty of time to go missing, be cautious and go off-the-air.

Another thought: Appears at 2.6 days in her body is laying in the trunk. Then we don't really know but if she was ever in the trunk of that car again she was in a container that wouldn't leak.

Wonder where the container is and what kind of container could it be that wouldn't leak.

Someone mentioned those space saver bags which might make sense because of the vacuum seal, maybe she thought would slow decomp, hide smell. Also only certain stores sell them and JCPenny is listed as one of them. At this point Casey had at least a couple hundred bucks on her, maybe she called to see if they had any of those bags and what sizes. They come in different sizes. JCPenny should check to see if they sold any that day. I think everyone is looking for cc charge but we know Cindy pulled cash from her wallet so maybe she paid cash. No charge would be on the statement.

Would that work? What other type of containers could she have used?

What I can't figure out is if he is working for the defense, why is he still reporting on NG? They can use all of his contradictions to bury him. There's so much they can say about this why compromise his position as a consultant by appearing on the show?

I think you answered your own question. :blowkiss:

Doh!! To think to himself that he is seeding the future jury pool with reasonable doubt when in reality he is creating more reasonable doubt about himself and his credibility.

Conspiracy theories that don't hold water and insults those of normal intellect.

o.k. thanks. That helps. So an 'airtight' container is unlikely.

I am skeptical of LP's 18 minute gap on June 27, that is no time at all. This would be a ~>1-hour job to be on the lookout, find a good safe spot, dump, check, check and, re-check -- so it isn't something you'd do without plenty of time to go missing, be cautious and go off-the-air.

She might have gone 3 times: Female witness, male witness, Phone Pings that LP is talking about.

Female sighting: Casey was Scoping
Male Sighting: Casey digging a hole but didn't have Caylee with her. This way is she got caught digging a hole she could say...whatever bs came to mind.
Phone Ping 18 minutes day: bury in already dug hole and get out of there.

Of course these are assuming they really saw Casey which is iffy.

It would be encouraging to think that Casey did place Caylee is a plastic (Rubbermaid type) storage container. That would mean that even if placed in water, I would think there would be some remains to recover.
In the heat with body gasses, it would have popped opened or cracked under the pressure...imo. We studied this a bit with Stacy P.

he is simply trying to spin things early on

its stupid and he looks ridiculous even his lame attempt

course the whole defense will be lame

:crazy:

I've always thought that. I thought maybe she was under the trunk... you know, where the spare tire goes? And George didn't see her but Casey was afraid he would smell her.

That makes a LOT of sense! Explains why Casey slammed the trunk down and left right away.

What LP said was he (LP) thinks George believes Caylee was in the trunk of the car on the 24th of June. Not that George said it or saw it, just something LP believes George is thinking.

Yes true.....But I think LP slipped and started out to say what GA said then covered up by saying what he thought. I have always thought that GA seen something in the trunk on the 24th and that is what he testified to at the GJ. He did not know at the time what it was, but later knew.

LP & Tim believe that they have the area where KC dumped Caylee's body pretty well figured out, according to her cell phone pings. Thank you KC for staying on that phone 24/7... she had made more than 700 calls! Good grief!They are expecting 7000+ searchers! That has to be of some major help here really. I so want this little angel found!

I also think the 2 cans of deodorant found inside the Target bag on the side of road are very significant, found on route where she had been commuting to & from TonE's. Who and why would any one else throw out 2 cans of deodorant, in a Target bag, no less? And we know how she loved Target! Can they pull prints off of those? And maybe there are receipts showing deodorant purchased by KC.

I keep believing that with that number of searchers working together, Caylee will be found! But then I think about Cindy. Will she accept the fact of remains found as actually being Caylee? Or will that be another major story... that Cindy won't accept the remains? That would be really horrible.

The next best thing I can think of now is if Jose and KC go into court tomorrow and KC pleads guilty and then leads LE to Caylee.

Thoughts on tonights NG on Caylee.
Why do they have Kobe on? Hes biased to the defense now.
LP saying 8.000 people helping is great, but I agree, they (that many people) could do damage to Caylees remains trumpsing around in one area if shes on the ground areas.
Lastly my opinion, I still say Caylees in water, she didnt bury her. Casey doesnt remind me that she would dig a hole, too much work. So, I hope they are taking boats and underwater equipment to look in water!

Yes true.....But I think LP slipped and started out to say what GA said then covered up by saying what he thought. I have always thought that GA seen something in the trunk on the 24th and that is what he testified to at the GJ. He did not know at the time what it was, but later knew.
I think so too, ellieit.
Now in hindsight, George fully understands why Casey didn't want him to come near that open trunk, and he realises exactly what he saw!

Why did LP say June 24th is when he believed she disposed of the body?

LP said that George believes Caylee was in the trunk of the car on June 24th, when the incident of the gas cans took place.......not that Caylee was disposed of on June 24th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back