Nancy Grace 10/9 Thurs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Evening all!!
I just logged back on, I don't get home from work until Nancy is more than half over but I did catch one of Nancy's guests saying something about Baez "drinking some of Casey's koolaid."
Isn't that a WS original??? ROFLMAO
Watching the rebroadcast now.....

Not sure, but NG has been saying that for a long time. It is referring to the Koolaid that all those cult members drank when they commited suicide after their leader told them to several years ago. It's just a term used to signigy "follow the leader." This was the first time I've heard it referred to as Casey's Koolaid, though. But it's been around awhile.

I agree.. unless he has something to hide, why refuse to volunteer his DNA?
There could be several reasons they want it... maybe there was something they found in the trunk of the car, or they want to rule him out as the possible father of Caylee. Or of any involvement in the death or disposal of the body. Whatever reason they have, they WILL get it.
Let's not forget that it was once LA's car. They probably found additional DNA in the car so they're interested in ruling him out. If that's the case, I would wait for the subpoena as well. Who knows how LE will run with it. It WAS his car. (and yes I understand that DNA degrades over time). He may have just wanted to confer with an attorney first. JMO

should we start a thread on this to see what kind of response we get and go from there?

JFCF- justice for Caylee-Fest!

'get a team going w/ special assignments....and such.

Hopefully by then little Caylee will have a proper resting place we can leave something special from us to her.
How about "Justice for Caylee First"? Fest has a party-like connotation don't you think? There's nothing "festive" about this IMHO, though I'd love to celebrate after justice has been served.

Count me in as a member of your club!
So many EXPERTS keep saying the 16th. It could have been at 1 am on the 16th, but I have also felt it happened shortly after that fight.
Who knows....kc might have stormed out of the house that night without Caylee......then came back later and taken Caylee out and killed her as soon as she got away from the house. :eek::eek:
I think I should remind you that the cadaver dogs hit in the backyard. Caylee didn't leave that house for a period of time after her death. I would then have to believe she did not kill her away from the house, but at the house. If she did it somewhere else, she would not have brought her back there, imo.

I know. :cry: She looked so much like her father.

I know... she was a pretty girl. It had to just about break him into pieces when this happened. God has touched this man in a very special way. He used his sorrow to go and help other families with missing loved ones. He IS an angel... but not in disguise. It shines through in his eyes and his smile! He is truly a GIANT among men!!!

Wahooooooooooo could you stop by Alabama and get me????

If I drive, I will pick up two or three on the way from San Antonio. You betcha'.

I was thinking of flying, but the drive would be fun with company and sightseeing better too. I have a Honda Element - only seats four, but in really great comfort - all seats recline fully and still room for luggage.

I'll let you know when they announce where/when the trial is. Might be a while - JB wanted a speedy trial, but when the wheels start to turn, I have a feeling he will ask for one continuance after another. Not holding my breath for sure.

My question is, just how much info. will come out from GJ? Is it secret or will :confused:info. come out? Well, I guess at least part of it couldn't come out, because prosecution would be tipping their hand?

The only info that will come out of it is whether or not they hand down an indictment. And that could take anywhere from a day or two to several weeks.

Even though they have their own lawyer, you have to think that Baez is talking to them about what the right thing to do for their daughter is. Their lawyer is mostly PR. The person who got C's in law school, but passed the bar...practices law..last name is Baez

You might be surprised at the very good, very high profile attorneys who got C's in law school.

If I drive, I will pick up two or three on the way from San Antonio. You betcha'.

I was thinking of flying, but the drive would be fun with company and sightseeing better too. I have a Honda Element - only seats four, but in really great comfort - all seats recline fully and still room for luggage.

I'll let you know when they announce where/when the trial is. Might be a while - JB wanted a speedy trial, but when the wheels start to turn, I have a feeling he will ask for one continuance after another. Not holding my breath for sure.

Well, wait for me. I'll follow you in my car. OrLawndo watch out...Sleuthers on the loose!

Yes, I think he knows too. KC went to him to help hide the body. She didn't know what to do and needed help. She trusted LA, and LA knew the home situation with CA.:mad:

I got behind on my reading so somebody tell me...please tell me that LE has searched Lee's yard and the surrounding area for Caylee, right?

I thought the night of june 15 was in question as to where she spent the night, LP doesnt think she spent the night there, but cindy says they did..she heard them breathing through the door and GA said goodbye to them the next day june 16...he remembers what they were wearing and what he was watching on TV

Thats what jumped out at me from the first on this case! Thanks Shelbar for putting it all in one spot for me so well!

Just wayyy too detailed and offered up so quickly...oh they were there behind the door...huh? I doubt that was the morning routine. I doubt Cindy ever left that house without having fed, hugged her granddaughter. Kids get up early...especially when there is someone they love to be with.

Then the George accounting of "the day."....way too detailed, too EAGER & too fine a fit...nope...

Either just Caylee was there...or Casey and Caylee were gone...something stinks and it ain't squirrel :waitasec:

should we start a thread on this to see what kind of response we get and go from there?

JFCF- justice for Caylee-Fest!

'get a team going w/ special assignments....and such.

Hopefully by then little Caylee will have a proper resting place we can leave something special from us to her.

I was thinking maybe the folks here on w/s could do something like donate funds....for a bench in Caylee's name at her favorite park....something like that......you know something nice....

Well, wait for me. I'll follow you in my car. OrLawndo watch out...Sleuthers on the loose!

LOL I like the sound of that!
390.gif

:run: :run: :run: haha

Honestly, I don't even know, but with the luck I've had lately my DNA would match that of some serial killer or something.

I think Lee started out being very cooperative with LE but when they refused to talk to Cindy or do anything about the protesters I think he started getting a little hot under the collar. I think, like any son would, he had a very difficult time seeing the protesters yell foul things to Cindy. My sons would have went OFF big time if they'd seen me treated that way. I hate to even imagine it. I think Lee feels LE didn't work with the family, so he's not going to work with them.

CW, I sure hope your DNA doesn't match a serial killer!! :)
Yeah, I can relate. If my sons saw someone yelling stuff at me like that, they would be irate! Some heads would roll, for sure! I think the whole Anthony family feels like LE didn't do them right, so he just thinks, make their jobs more difficult.

How about "Justice for Caylee First"? Fest has a party-like connotation don't you think? There's nothing "festive" about this IMHO, though I'd love to celebrate after justice has been served.
You are correct. That was my first thought too. Just got a little excited!

I believe the definition of capital murder is "the unlawful killing of a person without justification or excuse." Murder One is premeditated murder. Murder One is harder to get a conviction on, IMO, without a body.

I'm NOT talking about what is or isn't capital murder. What can constitute a capital murder charge is different in each state. And BTW what you're citing isn't the definition for capital murder in Florida.

I'm talking about whether what was reported on NG was incorrect. Please read what I wrote before. In Florida, only capital crimes must be taken before a grand jury. On all other felonies, the prosecutor has the option of "filing an information" - directly charging without seeking a grand jury indictment.

They reported on NG that capital murder is the only charge taken before grand juries. There's a big leap between being the only charge where it must go before a grand jury and being the only charge that ever goes before a grand jury.

Only someone familiar with normal practice in Florida would know whether this is correct or not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back