Nancy Grace 12-9 Show Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CA telling KC they want Caylee home for her birthday and KC saying hold on a minute--what she has call waiting? She did not want to talk about Caylee just herself.

KC KNEW Caylee would NOT be home for her 3rd birthday and CA shocked her!!! She had to leave the table so mom wouldn't see her face and come back with an excuse.............IMO

If the Anthony's are going to California to search for Caylee - could they be saying it's a sighting to get the foundation to pay for it?

They won't have to pay for it cause LK will pay for it. BUT, I was irrate when they said they were going to follow-up on some tips (from July) while they were out there. JULY???? :banghead:

Showing the video from the Today show and Baez did say Casey's innocent. He doesn't want to delay the trial and she wants to clear her name, have her day in court. :doh:

IF he was my attorney, he would so be fired. If I'm sitting in jail awaiting the possibility of LWOP because my attorney won't let me talk - he would be toast! IF she can tell her side of the story and clear her name, then what the heck is he waiting for? Why wait for a trial date? :doh:

OMG!! Leanord Padilla "Don't be suprised if they(LE) have the body somewhere"

I think LE may have something....maybe not the body though. I pray they do though. Perhaps that is why TES's search ended so abruptly? :confused:

I haven't watched any of the videos of her phone calls, but the one just now with LA seemed like she was giving an opening speech for something. If you watch her eyes, she keeps rolling them and doesn't really know what to say but is just pulling out of her behind to act as though she is truly thankful for everything that everyone has done. Why am I surprised? I really don't know, but it's still unbelievable that she would act this way. But it is also unbelievable that she would kill her child.

Have ya'll noticed how Casey speaks in the tapes of wanting to find Caylee "smiling and happy and just like she used to be". This is really, really creepy to me. It's like she's subconciously remembering the last time that she actually saw Caylee, when she wasn't happy and fine at all.

Does anyone really think Jose can be ready for this trial in less than a month??

Not if he doesn't get back to FL and start preparing his case. He must think Kobi, etc., is going to work overtime during the Christmas and New Years holidays to review all the evidence....that is to be prepared for a January 5th trial date.

I would love for KC to be innocent, and this all to be the big misunderstanding that Casey says it is......I would also like to win a million dollars, and that aint gonna happen either.
I think all of us wish we would turn on the TV and have a "caylee found alive" banner on the screen, but I dont think it will ever happen.

KC KNEW Caylee would NOT be home for her 3rd birthday and CA shocked her!!! She had to leave the table so mom wouldn't see her face and come back with an excuse.............IMO

With her attitude it seems that would be her reaction, but later on in the video you will see that anytime another inmate is being moved, they will send Casey back to her cell, this is part of her protective custody arrangements.

LP talking about Mexicans/Hispanics - the differences in skin and hair color, etc.

FWIW, my husband is half-Mexican (mom is white) and has a sister (full blooded Mexican - diff mom) a few months older than him. My husband is very hispanic looking yet my SIL is blonde hair and blue eyes (both parents are dark hair and eyes). Somewhere down the line, there are some blonde/blue hispanics in his family.

With her attitude it seems that would be her reaction, but later on in the video you will see that anytime another inmate is being moved, they will send Casey back to her cell, this is part of her protective custody arrangements.

I bet KC felt like she was "saved by by the bell", so to speak!

If the Anthony's are going to California to search for Caylee - could they be saying it's a sighting to get the foundation to pay for it?

Evidently I misunderstood somewhere along the line. The child in the pink top which obviously is not Caylee to me, when first told by the Anthonys was in Florida Mall............Now they are saying she was in a restaurant in California.

WTF? Have I lost my mind or what?

I bet KC felt like she was "saved by by the bell", so to speak!

I know, every time she looked around, I thought she was looking or praying another inmate would be walking around so they would send her back to her cell to avoid those questions from her parents!

LP said "Don't be surprised if OCSO or the FBI drop it on us that they have found the body."

I, personally, know nothing about a child going missing and then the body being found, thank God, but wouldn't that be completely unethical to not inform the next of kin, that perhaps, their missing/dead loved one has been recovered, and would then need to be identified by the family? The thought of not telling the family that a body was recovered that could possibly be their loved one seems terribly cruel. No "bombshell" could be worth that, IMO. :confused:

I want Caylees body to be recovered and identified, but not like that. That would be heartless to do to the Anthonys.

I would love for KC to be innocent, and this all to be the big misunderstanding that Casey says it is......I would also like to win a million dollars, and that aint gonna happen either.
I think all of us wish we would turn on the TV and have a "caylee found alive" banner on the screen, but I dont think it will ever happen.

I would like to see frogs grow wings so they wouldn't bump their butts when they jump too, but that isn't going to happen either.:doh:

LP talking about Mexicans/Hispanics - the differences in skin and hair color, etc.

FWIW, my husband is half-Mexican (mom is white) and has a sister (full blooded Mexican - diff mom) a few months older than him. My husband is very hispanic looking yet my SIL is blonde hair and blue eyes (both parents are dark hair and eyes). Somewhere down the line, there are some blonde/blue hispanics in his family.

I'm Mexican and my birth certificate says "white" under race. They now say caucasian on newer birth certificates. Mexican is a nationality.

I, personally, know nothing about a child going missing and then the body being found, thank God, but wouldn't that be completely unethical to not inform the next of kin, that perhaps, their missing/dead loved one has been recovered, and would then need to be identified by the family? The thought of not telling the family that a body was recovered that could possibly be their loved one seems terribly cruel. No "bombshell" could be worth that, IMO. :confused:

I want Caylees body to be recovered and identified, but not like that. That would be heartless to do to the Anthonys.

Casey is the next of kin and we don't know that she hasn't been informed..

Does anyone really think Jose can be ready for this trial in less than a month??

I don't think so, he is running around in circles and seems so unfocused on what exactly it is he is supposed to be doing. Instead of booking facetime with geraldo and matt lauer he should be in his office preparing a defense for his client.

I think he thinks it is someone else's job to work up the defense while he gets his hair and makeup done.

Jose is trying out for the majors with his little league bat.:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back