Nancy Grace 20 Aug 2008 - Let's Discuss

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe if they give her some Cuervo laced with sodium pentathol. :crazy:

Baez said on Shep earlier (sorry to keep bringing this up but its pertinent) the only people HE would be allowing her to talk to would be family.

How in the WORLD will Cindy get Casey to talk? Past experience tells us that this may not be the best plan of attack

Ya know, if being in that house surrounded by Caylee's things doesn't drive her over the frickin' edge.... well, it is just beyond words.

She's never been out of town? How does L Padilla know this?

Who knows.

Does he know there's always a first time for everything? :rolleyes:

I was happy to hear him discuss the reasons she might NOT get out tomorrow.....

The psych evaluation

New charges

We can hope that she doesn't pass the psych eval. Didn't get the name of the guy, but he doesn't think she'll talk and she might be a harm to herself......

How in the WORLD will Cindy get Casey to talk? Past experience tells us that this may not be the best plan of attack

I think it will only give Cindy, George and Casey a chance to get their story straight.

Ya know, if being in that house surrounded by Caylee's things doesn't drive her over the frickin' edge.... well, it is just beyond words.

Yeah I thought that was a good point too. In jail there is nothing really there but being surrounded by all the things caylee loves and plays with/wears/uses etc I hope it breaks her.

OMG... LOL... Pat quoting LP dissing on the Florida bonding people... LMAO

He called them "idiots" and "dimwits". Now he's doing it again, live. LOL

Who knows.

Does he know there's always a first time for everything? :rolleyes:

I was happy to hear him discuss the reasons she might NOT get out tomorrow.....

The psych evaluation

New charges

Do you think Casey is manipulative enough to try to "beat" the psych evaluation?

"I hope they step up like real bondsman instead of a bunch of thugs" Ummmmmmm okkkkk.

I'm hoping that after Cindy, George and Lee get their hugs and say, "It's ok honey" about a thousand times, they will then realize how hard it's going to be to find something to say without mentioning the elephant in the room. Where's Caylee? What can they do to help? Let enough time go by, and I think even the Anthony's will get frustrated with Casey not talking - not having a job - not doing anything but b*tching about how she's being treated.

They might not admit it to us, I just hope the day comes that Cindy and Casey get into another one of their arguments and Cindy blows off on Casey about what she really thinks happened to her granddaughter.

Well that'll work out well for her family to schedule the massuer (for her full body massage) and a crew for a total makeover. After wearing those not so trendy jail attire for this long she'll need some new designer outfits to look perfect in while she is spilling the beans.
Somebody else will have to do the shopping for her since she won't be allowed out of the house! It also seems there may be a problem with her spilling the beans since Baez says she won't be talking to the BH anytime soon!

Did yall catch him saying that the hold was an evaluation, and if the doctor said he did not want her out...she would not get out???? She will not get out....there is the out...imo.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420
Back