Nancy Grace - 9/03/2008 8:00 PM EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO Tony wanted to point out that Casey had the groceries in her hands waiting outside of the car

maybe to point out that Casey didn't want tony to smell the trunk because it already smelled

she parked the car next to the dumpster so the awful smell coming out of her car can be mistaken for the big ol dirty Dumpster

I live a couple miles away from a landfill and everytime it rains you can smell it by my apartments and on a very HOT day you can smell it too… so ya if it was early and the sun was out that car had to be smelling

I think you are spot on!
and notice that when he asked if it was something he needed to look at she said "no, my Dad is going to take care of it"

CLORIFORM WAS BANNED IN THE US IN THE 70;S OR SO NANCY GRACE SAID but i do beleive that it is still in a low quantity used by anasteisialogist...pardon me if thats not even close to the tight spelling im talking about the guy or girl that puts you under before surgury.

It is not used for medical purposes anymore.
You can buy it online:

http://www.sciencelab.com/page/S/PVAR/SLC1888?gclid=CLaHx8TOwJUCFQS7sgodOUYnQQ

MSDS sheet for it

http://www.chemcas.com/material/cas/archive/67-66-3_v1.asp

Did he? I don't remember hearing him say that the prosecutor on this case had contacted him, only that in some cases he testifies for the defense and in others for the prosecution.

Last night it was a big revelation that JB had contacted him for some DNA opinions. That's why tonight NG said he was backtracking for 2 nights in a row

I have always believed that Dr. K is THE only one of those that I can trust to give an unbiased opinion. I think he's as honest as the day is long, and that even if he were hired by the defense, he would not ever flat-out lie the way some hired experts have done. He may give opinions about possibilities more favorable to a defendant, but when questioned by the prosecutor, he would be truthful, even if that truth hurt whomever hired him.

The past two nights, he has come up with alternate theories for evidence when ASKED to by Nancy! She will ask him what else it could possibly mean, and he'll try to explain (and even say he doesn't think it's likely), but Nancy will then act like he came up with it out of the blue, just to take the side of a defendant. I hate when she does that type of thing to her guests -- asks them to speculate and then jumps on them for doing what she asked them to! :crazy:

I think Dr. K. is one who will not put his good reputation on the line or sell his soul for money or fame. I hope he doesn't prove me wrong. I think so much of him that I'd be heartbroken!

I totally agree, Sherbie!

I put him above all others. Imo he is a honest and very knowledgeable man.

She asked him......he gave her what she wanted....then of course when any witness does......she immediately pounces... anyway.

imoo

I watch her show in spite of her. She's awful. Every single night. She doesn't phrase questions properly, thus eliciting confusion among her panelists. She doesn't ask intelligent improvised follow up questions. This happens every show. I think her sneers and pouts detract from the information. It's childish. I watch her though, because she's the only game in town.
I agree that Nancy is in need of a strong producer, and a more comprehensive research staff. Probably a budgeting issue with the network.

Nancy was far less strident when she was on Court TV because their broadcast is more tightly controlled, but she seems to be getting free reign on CNN/HN to be their equivalent of a Bill O'Reilly type (yellers).

Maybe this will jog some memmories cause i still think of it all the time....my future wife she was in a movie u might know her sandra bullock lol and it was called vanished and while she came out of the store this guy played by jeff bridges he says he wants to show her these infinity bracelets and as soon as she gets in the passenger side he holds a cloth thats soaked with cloriform and she goes right to sleep then she vanishes kinda like the title of the movie....anyways u see my point thats what cloriform does.

How do we know she didn't cash a check or something at Amscot? They wouldn't know that was her car. LE subpoened Amscot's financial records/transactions and they complied. Maybe they are planning to release the info in another doc dump related to the second arrest?

Exactly, and Scott's reason for researching tides where his wife washed up at were way more plausible than Casey's going to have for researching Chloroform that coincidentally shows up in her trunk at suspiciously high levels (fatal according to one article), where her missing daughter also appears to have been laying dead. No chemical interaction is going to explain both.

I know they can exhume bodies many years later and test for certain poisons like arsenic for example. My fear has been that they won't be able to determine her cause of death if found after all this time. I wish Nancy would have asked the expert if they could detect this from toxicology tests.

I agree that Nancy is in need of a strong producer, and a more comprehensive research staff. Probably a budgeting issue with the network.

Nancy was far less strident when she was on Court TV because their broadcast is more tightly controlled, but she seems to be getting free reign on CNN/HN to be their equivalent of a Bill O'Reilly type (yellers).

She is definitely someone I "love" to "hate"! It's like a trainwreck - I just have to look every night. And sometimes you do get something good. But I much prefer GVS

spotted at 7am on the 27th, possibly parked before that date
I think she prob stayed with Amy and Ricardo that night (26th) got up early and drove it there - is there a Winn Dixie or something like that in that strip shopping center with the AMSCOT? So - she goes shopping and calls AL later in the morning to come get her. Looks like that dumpster might be it - if she got there around 6 - 6:30 - no one else around - throw a garbage bag over the fence into the dumpster - wait for WD to open - they usually open like 7 - 7:30. The chloriform is what is bothering me. She really didn't need that just for Caylee. Did she have an even bigger plan? Kinda makes ya think about her (KC) telling CA that night of the 911 calls - just give me one more day - what would have happened when they all went to bed that night?

I know a few people have theorized on where Casey was the night before she left the car at Amscott. Do we know positively where she was on the 26th?

Maybe this will jog some memmories cause i still think of it all the time....my future wife she was in a movie u might know her sandra bullock lol and it was called vanished and while she came out of the store this guy played by jeff bridges he says he wants to show her these infinity bracelets and as soon as she gets in the passenger side he holds a cloth thats soaked with cloriform and she goes right to sleep then she vanishes kinda like the title of the movie....anyways u see my point thats what cloriform does.

I remember that movie, very good movie. Actually, that is the last time I can recall seeing chloroform used in the movies.

I think you are spot on!
and notice that when he asked if it was something he needed to look at she said "no, my Dad is going to take care of it"

:eek: That's such a strange statement. But then she did elaborate later on, didn't she? You know, the part about the dealership, etc?

I read somewhere that good liars give a lot of details and great liars don't. Not sure what I mean by that but. . .that is one way of picking out the grains of truth - something like a chicken picking seeds out of a pile of BS.

I think she prob stayed with Amy and Ricardo that night (26th) got up early and drove it there - is there a Winn Dixie or something like that in that strip shopping center with the AMSCOT? So - she goes shopping and calls AL later in the morning to come get her. Looks like that dumpster might be it - if she got there around 6 - 6:30 - no one else around - throw a garbage bag over the fence into the dumpster - wait for WD to open - they usually open like 7 - 7:30. The chloriform is what is bothering me. She really didn't need that just for Caylee. Did she have an even bigger plan? Kinda makes ya think about her (KC) telling CA that night of the 911 calls - just give me one more day - what would have happened when they all went to bed that night?

But Swag, this is what I have wondered, wouldn't TonE have seen her car still there. IIRC, it is very close to his apt. I don't know, just thought that was strange

See, watching NG again and the FIRST place that Kobe tosses out there where you can find chloroform is forensic labs.......... That is the FIRST suggestion he gives. Then she goes on to get him to elaborate on where you can find it and he says hospitals, etc. But the first thing he says is forensic labs.
And then she goes back to him and he tries to say that it was a small amount and could have been incidental, more or less. And then he's inferring that the FBI may have made a mistake. Said chloroform is commonly used in forensic labs such as the FBI lab. And then said that sometimes human error occurs.........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back