Nancy Grace - 9/04/2008 8:00 PM EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The new security people better watch out ~ she be hitting on them in no time.

And the "expert" stating it would be hard for her to get Chloroform and Nancy's staff was able to get it in what, 10 minutes, online. They need Dr. Baden on there who stated it's easy to get on the streets and it used as "Party Chloroform" to make kids sleep while young parents party! UUUGGGHHH!

Conditions: ankle bracelet, telephone, no revealing clothes, etc., same as before......probably out of jail mid morning.

Well, she wore shorts last time she was out, then went back to jail in tight jeans. Wonder who will enforce it?

Who is going to provide the security? We all know she is gonig to need it! That is really really bothering me now - especially with all the latest developments. Some whacko come up and take her out. LE will NOT provide security at all. They will only come if called by 911. This does't sit well with me - we can't have her taken out - then what? What happens to the bond money then? Plus the world will never know.

People will really protest this, another Friday night at the Anthony's!!!:loser:

This sorry excuse for a human is costing Orlando tons of money. Makes me so SICK!

I'd like her a lot more if should talk trash to Cindy.......too bad she decides to trash talk TM........****

LOL Moxie She does wear that green one frequently.

This is a really good show tonight...so I will forgive her challenged fashion sense.

I think I'm officially in love with Leonard.

I second that... he just seems like an honest, straight-shooting kinda guy. I think he really wants to help find Caylee so she can rest in peace now (if only Casey wanted that). He puts up with a lot of nasty comments & questions (c'mon NG, enough already!) and still comes back for more.

I give him a big BIG high-5 for trying to break Casey -- that mission in itself is enough to make someone wanna run far, far away! :hand:

I wonder if Chloroform use would show up in a urine sample & how long it stays in the system?

Casey gave one last week as a condition of her bail.

I have clients who "huff" as far as I know, the stuff used does not show in drug testing, we actually have to catch them doing it.

btw IMO

oooooooohhhh

well he should apologize huh? shame on him for looking for little caylees body WHEN THEY HAVE FORENSIC EVIDENCE THAT SHOWS SHE IS DEAD and her mother ande grandmother are habitual, pathological liars!

she wants an apology for the friday night arrest, according to Baez it was grandstanding and they would have brought her in in a more dignified manner... now Cindy is parroting that

seriously, Tim has to listen to Cindy? Good Lord, she's as narcasistic as her daughter. peas in a pod. :sick: makes me sick listening to clips.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oakes
Back