Nancy Grace 9-15-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Local news at 6pm reported that was the woman's adult (or "older") son --not sure which. I flip between all channels so I don't know source, wkmg, maybe?:waitasec:

Do you remember the Fight last week between one of the protesters & a Neighbor of the Anthony's?

The man that grabbed the protester in a bear hug looked just like him - I'm trying to find the Video clip from the fight to see if it was him for sure

I always get a busy signal, only have a cell phone so it's hard to redial quickly

Casey totally comfortable with LE.. laughing.. chatty.. or nonresponsive

GOD -- SO Many commercials . Ugh.

That guy is the womans older son. I think it was on local 6 news that confirmed that.

Thanks

But I'm still wondering if he's the same guy that had the fight with one of the Neighbors last week - They both had lots of Tattoos on their arms & the same haircut

Someone call in and ask about the other two OPD officers that have come forward!!! I'm trying. lol

Local news at 6pm reported that was the woman's adult (or "older") son --not sure which. I flip between all channels so I don't know source, wkmg, maybe?:waitasec:

Thanks Bosco! Boy he sure looked like a real ! It looked like it was him that slammed the little boy's arm in the door. I hope the DFC does something about what that woman did. :mad:

funny zanny's cell phone is disconnected, her email account is closed........fantasyland KC fantasyland............

This is almost laughable. One question in interrogation, is if Caylee's dad is really dead. Casey says she has the obituary at home. Good grief ~ what does that prove??? :liar:

Drop the neglect charges, charge her on the felony and then file for murder....

Gahhh all they are talking about are the tapes

Nancy keeps saying that new audio taps were released.

Her banner at the bottom of the screen says, "Police release more, never heard before audio tapes" The tapes the we are hearing are the tapes tht were released on Friday.

Why is she saying there are new audio tapes? Am I missing something?

Any proof to the calls CA is getting?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back