Nancy Grace 9-15-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Casey said she emailed Zenaida - if so, can't they tell that from computer records even if she deleted Zenaida from her email list?
Yes, I would certainly think so! :)

Ya know - as I listen to these tapes, notice that Casey says she's "petrified - absolutely petrified of Cindy's reaction." Then she proceeds to talk to Cindy like a dog in the jailhouse call.

I can't reconcile the two different attitudes...?
she (KC) also says "what I have done" in that sentence. IMO that's her widdle biddy grain of truth - which sociopaths always manage to interject in their big lies.

Ya know - as I listen to these tapes, notice that Casey says she's "petrified - absolutely petrified of Cindy's reaction." Then she proceeds to talk to Cindy like a dog in the jailhouse call.

I can't reconcile the two different attitudes...?

Hey friend! :blowkiss:

Don't try reconciling that... you may hurt yourself.

I really think that Micheal Jackson should sell Neverland to the Anthony's.........they already live there in their minds..........
I know that it was off the show topic, but it was still funny!

SNIP
Mark Hawkins - YES - that is why Melich is going out there - to talk with him. LP says Hawkins NEEDS to be talked to and that KC phone records show her talking to MH the night of the 26th (the night before dumping the car)

Surely LE has talked to MH before now. They had the phone records and her posts from Myspace where she alluded to her big secret so he would have been an interview candidate from the start. Think they need to go in person to get an "official" statement?

Quick question,.. I am not Catholic so I have no idea,.. Are you suppose to WEAR rosary beads?

Oh yes, a computer person was on a couple weeks ago and said they could recover anything as long as the ummm can't remember what he called them something like "plates" were not damaged. He said even if the computer was smashed or even put under water........

So then they obvioiusly know whether she ever really did email this fictitious Zenaida......

LP says Lee KNOWS the TRUTH and he got it from KC and Lee has told CA. Attitudes changed around the time of the body farm results.

Okay, LP keeps saying that CA and GA know the truth because LA told them. He sounds so certain and he says it as a fact.

When questioned, though, LP says the reason he says that is because GA and CA changed their attitude right after the DNA came out. He states his theories as facts and it drives me crazy.

I love how these Lawyers are so concerned with Casey's rights being violated but they never mention that a 3 year old girl is missing & Casey holds the key to locating her

Amen! Just once, could they be a defense attorney...then when they are done citing all their jargon, could they just be human beings? Send a small shout out to LE for working so hard to find Caylee instead of finding fault?:furious:

Notice how they don't comment about how Casey is a bold-face liar......I guess that is her constitutional right, don't cha know:bang:

Interesting that Padilla says everything changed with the information about decomp in teh car. Up until then, it was "find Caylee," then it suddenly became "protect Casey."

The way KC keeps telling the police...I trusted her..I trusted her...I always trusted her...never had reason not to trust her..now I don't trust her. Could she be talking about CA (in her own twisted way?) and not about the "nanny"?

I'm in New England, so it's the only coverage i get.. Red Sox are on, so we are flipping back and forth!

Yes he does look like a - I think he has been hanging out there for 2 weeks causing trouble

I'm almost sure he was the same guy who threw a punch at one of the Neighbors last week - I could be wrong - I'm trying to find the Video of the fight to see if it was him

Yes, it's possibly him. Those tall, lanky, tatted-up, testosterone-laden-video game-playin 18-21 year olds are a dime a dozen in these parts. Think Springer. They just wanna fight--anybody, anytime, any circumstance.

Amen! Just once, could they be a defense attorney...then when they are done citing all their jargon, could they just be human beings? Send a small shout out to LE for working so hard to find Caylee instead of finding fault?:furious:

Notice how they don't comment about how Casey is a bold-face liar......I guess that is her constitutional right, don't cha know:bang:

There is still something to what LP is saying about their behavior, ya know? And I believe him, especially since there is a nurse and an ex-LE in the house. They are in full Project Protect KC mode, and that's why I feel so bad about the protestors. KC needs to be in a safe house so the protestors can vent their anger there...oh, wait, PRISON???

Hey friend! :blowkiss:

Don't try reconciling that... you may hurt yourself.

Hi friend, (eyes halfway closing - bit of tearing up),

too funny - I thought the same thing as I hit send. Uhhh - I'm trying to reconcile a sociopath's thought process! I might as well go in a round room and try to find the corner!:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie
Back