Nancy Grace 9-15-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For some reason, KC and Cindy wanted to use the June 9th date. I wonder why?

I wonder the same. GA used that date as well in his handwritten statement on 7/15. Could it be that they agreed to stick to that date beforehand in order to have their "stories" be consistent? Reason I am thinking that is CA didn't change her mind about the date until she was confronted with the photo taken on 6/15 at the nursing home. KC has always held to this date, IIRC.

I think someone here might be emailing him the info here..or at least what threads to look in..

I read on one of the threads that LP was in chat here the other night and that's when he was given the information.

I was scrambling for those and got a few... again.. I hate dial up! had i been at work, i would have it done lickity split! I am going to bed since i have 5 hours until i have to get up! Ugh... i think we need to start collecting everyone's screen shots somewhere... i'll check back here tomorrow! Have a good night all.. almost morning!

I cannot wait for Yuri, Allen, Wells and the Prosecutors to have the last laugh. Seeing the video footage on NG of KC walking handcuffed with JB where Yuri met up with them, where she didn't even look at Yuri made me cringe. Her body language to Yuri - I'm not giving you the time of day. Meanwhile, he and the rest of OCSD are wrapping this up with a nice little bow to give to prosecutors. Ah, sweet justice.

Okay so on myspace you know the person that has the site see's his/her views going up right? So not everyone that makes their page private is reading here. Also his name was on NG tonight so I'm sure everyone and their mother is looking him up. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that about the views. I honestly don't think everyone who gets mentioned here is reading here, rather they are seeing the hits on their space go up hence the Private status. I'm sure some people might read here as well of course.

bump-I need to read this and it took me forever to find it.

Don't know but I sure felt bad for that poor little boy!! I wonder if it was the woman's bf or husband from the passenger's side of the car?

I don't think I'd be using the language that she was using in front of my child, though.

I read on one of the threads that LP was in chat here the other night and that's when he was given the information.
Tony is also a member here, so there's no reason for LP to not be keeping an eye on WS. I say good for him! He recognizes a good source when he sees one!

L.Padilla said there might be a connection with William, Lee, Casey, & Laura R.
He said he hoped LE have looked into this connection.

Here is Williams myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/134960398
His friends list has Lee, Casey & Laura R. ~ she is the one who posted on 7/22/08 > she's ok.I just feel it :)

She posted more than that on his page ,it was deleted after FBI contacted.
But you can pull it up with keywords on google.
William closed his page ,ZG did and LR was always on private ,but I did find the connection to Casey via other friends of Laura's .

no,you hold them.
I'm Catholic, and rosary beads are used much like "prayer beads" used by some non-Christian faiths. They're simply a way to "keep count" of prayers. Here's a little history of the rosary.

There's nothing magical about rosary beads in and of themselves. Some are blessed by a priest, and it is considered sacriligeous by Catholics to "wear them" in a disrespectful way. I've been to several sites where Catholics believe that the Blessed Virgin Mary has appeared. In those places, I've seen many people wear the rosary around their neck...I'm not sure why they do it, but they are definitely worn with respect. I carry mine in my pocket or purse.

All of that said, I agree with Jbean - if the person wearing the rosary around the neck doesn't have any idea what rosary beads are, it certainly doesn't offend me to see them wear them! Who knows, they or others may witness a miracle that will knock their socks off!

i thought i heard him say that he thought it was worth looking into.
Are you saying they might be doing it for our entertainment!!

:detective::Banane37::idea::Banane01:

Just kidding! But it could be a rouse - who cares, if it works!

interesting Leonard thiNks the laura r and walter myspace connection is a rouse

And nice to hear that he says FBI been on the caylee case since the beginning
Yes, I agree! I'm glad to know that the FBI is at least as smart as us amateur sleuthers!

On the other hand, I hope that if something mysterious ever happens to me or someone I love, WSers are on the case, too! Just in case!

Not exaggeration I'm talking about (although I agree). I mean when she says *reaaaaaly?* at some point where you know she already knows, etc.
Or how about, "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Are you saying..............?!"

I've been thinking split personality: Zenaida being one and Casey being the other. Zenaida being very cool, loving the attention and keeping Casey at bay.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom
I've been thinking about that, too! Dissociating, maybe?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katsimpson1022
Back