Nancy Grace - 9/18/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cindy is going to poop a brick with LP talking about Lee like that!

I'm not sure if you are just talking about the home video, but I thought I heard on NG or read somewhere that the nursing home nurses verified that she was there as well as they were caught on security cameras and that Cindy signed in along with Caylee.

Yes - thats what I meant (the home video)

Ok, so it was verified that Caylee was actually there

Thank you

The video from the nursing home on fathers day confirms that Caylee was alive on the 15th but do the 400 page doc. contain any verification from the staff or any other witnesses that they saw Caylee there that day?

I'm just wondering because the date stamp on any video can be altered.

Yes, there was a sign-in sheet and LE interviewed nursing home staff.

Oh-Oh........the female security lady's attorney isn't going to let her talk about what Casey said to her about Caylee.

i always found it odd, the second time casey was arrested, the security lady seemed to be very close to cindy.....they huged when casey was taken away.....to me, if nothing else is showed that she had had no remained netural in her job there at the home

wow LA back to July 3rd, that is date CA made that My Space posting and pavers put down next day

Yes.........It is

I have a feeling the whole family is in this up to their eyeballs

OooOoohhhh guardian angels guarding the house? wth are those?

I love the way G shields himself with C on that video from last night/this mornin. Whattaman!

Does anyone else think LP keeps adding on to his stories? I am finding it harder and harder to believe him when I think back to all he has said.

i agree, but have felt that since day one.......but did not really discuss it since his involvement seemed so welcome.........and with tony posting on here, you were not allowed to say anything negative

Yea, yea, yea.....Happy Birthday Simon.
Now get on with it!

http://www.guardianangels.org/

GuardianAngels-Compress.JPG

Well NG is not going to mention the big news involving TES and neither did LP, wonder how long we have to wait, I am so impatient

i am so sorry.. but i am lmao. =x

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3
Back