Nancy Grace - 9/18/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can one of us call NG and please give her up to date info?

She just keeps talking about how everything out of Casey's mouth is a lie. I am shouting DUH at the screen.

The Guardian Angels organization started a long time ago. They're active in large cities, offering their services to help keep the piece or protect citizens.

and in this case to insert themselves into the free publicity at the Anthony home. Give me a break! There are many other places here in Orlando that need their help and they could actually do what they claim to do. This is just bull crap in my opinion!

what cam is working in front of the house now, because all week i have had problems finding one that would work

I know of the Guardian Angels, so I do have to say that I am rather disappointed that they are there protecting the Anthony house.

I am so surprised they would demean their own name this way, I mean the Guardian angels. :confused:

I am with ya Kimi, I appreciate someone who admits their mistakes. I truly he just wants this solved. Do I believe he is loving all the free publicity, you betcha....

I agree with you on both points. I do think he wants this solved with all of his heart and is loving the free publicity. I also think it takes a big person to admit their mistakes, but did he really have a choice after all the DNA evidence came in and the results from the Body Farm? (Just trying to settle my mind on things...)

Re; The Guardian Angels...

There was a situation in our small uptown (cobblestone streets, used book stores, lots of antique shops and old Victorian homes turned into small businesses) where a certain clinic was being attacked by protestors. Rock throwing, verbal attacks sometimes turning into blows, etc.
During that time I had some business to do uptown and I was very, very impressed with the Guardian Angels...how they actually did calm things down. How? Talking, imagine that!
They talked calmly and peacefully to the protestors and before you know it the protestors were moving off the sidewalk and walking toward the middle of the street...which was a lot better than the 100+ of them blocking all the walkways to the business buildings.

In that experience I saw where cool heads did prevail.
I thought The GAngels showed a lot of tact and diplomacy.
Don't know about today as this was almost 4 years ago.

GIRLLLLLLLL, Pine Hills? Man, ya I agree with you there. Pine Hills would make the GA crap their pants. It's all about publicity--next they will be asking for donations.

Yeah I am right on the edge of "Crime" Hills and Lockhart. I can sit in my livingroom and hear gun shots at night! This is just crazy they are at the Anthony home! What about Parramore, or Mercy Drive where all those killings happened, that is where they need to be!

Who is Jean Kasaris sticking up for??? who has changed?

Honestly, what good is it going to do to protect the A's at 8:00 PM?
Same with BG's, they need protection after midnight. When the day-sleepers come out.
IMO

==Five Minute Reminder==

We are all invited to join together across the world and send Caylee or Caylee's spirit our love and invite her home. Whatever our individual religious or spiritual inclinations, we can join together as one and send her this positive energy.

Who: The World
When: Thursday, September 18, 2008
Where: Wherever You Are
What: Prayers, Meditation, Positive Energy, Good Thoughts, Love
Why: Comfort
Time: 5:00 pm Alaskan; 6:00 pm Pacific; 7:00 pm Mountain; 8:00 pm Central; 9:00 pm Eastern

Let's leave our frustration of others at the door and channel pure love to this little girl who needs so much to be found. Let this be a start of what we can do for others in their times of need when we can do little else. Miracles can happen and truth can reveal itself.

Anyone have an idea regarding a previous question about KC's guard knowing something that she can't tell LE?
Maybe JB hired the Angels to show the Anthony's as the poor victims that they aren't.

So, let's go with what this doctor chick said. She would wait until they got on their lunch hour or something like that and then she would call call call call. Well, I guess alot of people didn't answer their phone when they saw KC's number huh?

I was thinking about the "Flurry" of calls made on the key date and how she couldn't get ahold of her parents. So this isn't really odd?
Was she talking, or texting?

The Guardian Angels organization started a long time ago. They're active in large cities, offering their services to help keep the piece or protect citizens.

They're at the house? To protect KC? I'm going to be ill.....

Does anyone else think LP keeps adding on to his stories?

Absolutely not!
I doubt the Orlando detectives would have flown out to CA to speak with him if he were not reliable and believable.

Re; The Guardian Angels...

There was a situation in our small uptown (cobblestone streets, used book stores, lots of antique shops and old Victorian homes turned into small businesses) where a certain clinic was being attacked by protestors. Rock throwing, verbal attacks sometimes turning into blows, etc.
During that time I had some business to do uptown and I was very, very impressed with the Guardian Angels...how they actually did calm things down. How? Talking, imagine that!
They talked calmly and peacefully to the protestors and before you know it the protestors were moving off the sidewalk and walking toward the middle of the street...which was a lot better than the 100+ of them blocking all the walkways to the business buildings.

In that experience I saw where cool heads did prevail.
I thought The GAngels showed a lot of tact and diplomacy.
Don't know about today as this was almost 4 years ago.

They were working in Orlando. Not sure if they still are because I know the OPD didn't like having them here.

Yes, but everything he says now comes off of here! What is that about?

Well, THAT's simple. He know there are brillant minds sleuthing and posting here. Now, as far as him being on Nancy every night, maybe he fancy's her shiny shirts! HAAA!:crazy:

No lie, my husband just walked in the room and said, "They're not talking about Caylee??? It's a miracle!!" I'm sure you can all relate....:woohoo:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasfrank
Back