Nancy Grace 9-22 Show - Father of Caseys' ex on tonight!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
she was going to sink him for all he was worth and use him to put a name on her child and later blame. wouldnt she have gotten child support from him?

It just doesn't seem right to tell on national tv that a grown man was snooping on myspace and was the first one to catch his son's girlfriend cheating.

It does tell me that no matter how nice he claims Casey was back then, there was something 'not so nice' that caused him to want to *snoop*.

yes, what caused him to snoop was she told his son she was pregnant with his kid. I think alot of parents would snoop if there was even a slight thought there could be another father. they had broken up so another father would def. be a possibility.
and the person a couple post ago that asked why he would at first want an adoption, then be defastated he wasn't the father....he wasn't attatched to the child back then like he was after seeing it born, holding, feeding, hugging the baby

I just get the impression Casey was a lot 'faster' than Jesse was. Kiddo has had a few girlfriends and overall liked most all of them. There was one PHEW! glad she's long gone! heh

I think it is true maybe somewhat adjusted since the media has already covered it s he is giving it back in a more self conscious manner also aware of time limit. Anyway she came up with the word 'zanny' then...as in slap to the face...isn't it all so 'zanny' i now have a brand new nanny. What could they do? It wasn't their child?

I think frankly that any woman named Zenaida would find it insulting to know that she was referred to as Zanny.

I also find it highly improbable that any woman named Zenaida would have a sister named Samantha. There is a great cultural divide between.

The nurse was mixing up chlorine from the pool with chloroform and trying to make Casey innocent. NG was trying to get through to her about the diff in the chems and the caller actually accused NG of ...not quite sure now...making it premeditated????

The nurse was mixing up chlorine from the pool with chloroform and trying to make Casey innocent. NG was trying to get through to her about the diff in the chems and the caller actually accused NG of ...not quite sure now...making it premeditated????
the lady was going on and on. I think NG is finally getting to the point I did a few weeks ago. That her callers are soooo annoying. She needs to hire new call screeners.

First of all, why is it impossible to believe that she might have believed Jesse was the father? They were dating, obviously they had sex several times, and he thought he was the father as well. Mr. G said that he thinks it was a guy she had a one-night stand with and then he later died in a wreck.
But my point is... if you only had sex one time with someone... but had been having regular sex with someone else... wouldn't you assume it would be the one you slept with more often??

The other guy most likely wanted nothing to do with her. And the original story was that he already ha d afamily and wanted no part of Caylee and then that he died in an accident...whatever the bs she had made a sucker out of Jesse and his family had taken her in...she didnt care about getting the 'real' name...she cared about having a name...which she couldnt get....and she cared about the advantages it gave her...Caylee would never have to know....nor was she even thinking that far ahead.

General question: This is a fine point, perhaps, but it's my impression that it was entirely possible that JG was indeed Caylee's father due to his close relationship w/Casey... right?

Also, it's not unusual, and doesn't reflect poorly on him, that one of JG's reactions to Casey's bombshell news -- delivered while he's in a seminar for a new job, after all her denials, fer cryin' out loud! -- might be adoption. It just means he wanted to consider all his options while still taking responsibility. He'd been treated badly by Casey already and had every reason to be wary.

Actually he wasn't wary at all....he was very young, naive, shy and trusting and he didn't want the test it was his father who had known casey was pregnant all along and who demended he tke the paternity test.

And calling Jesse duing some important meeting shows just how invasive and bullying she is. Remember Amy was terrified of her and afraid to press charges and the judge had to rule that sasey stay complely away from her in order for Amy to testify and press charges.

Jesse's father didn't approve of him having sex. Casey brought him down and was teaching him the ropes and he was going along eager to learn.

Only some ding dongs out there who know nothing would accept the excuse 'female problems'.

I'm the minority, but I don't trust RG's motives. I'm sure he cared about Caylee, but he knew for all but 8 weeks of her life that she's not his grand daughter and probably never really believed it to begin with. It just doesn't seem right to tell on national tv that a grown man was snooping on myspace and was the first one to catch his son's girlfriend cheating. I think RG holds big grudges against Casey and Cindy and this is the perfect chance to bring it all out and make digs. He enjoyed telling that too much.

Sure he does Casey brought him down. He didnt want this to happen to his son...had other ideas about sex ...maybe believed his son should wait till after marriage. Besides which he saw her for what she was a lying ....confusing because she had the family held captive with 'it might be your grandson' issue.

Yeah, "regardless of how it happened" has bothered me since I heard it. It also bothers me that that segment appears to have been edited/cut ~ seems like something is missing there.

Anyone have a full quote for this (more in context, I hadnt heard it yet) something that I can read before and after that "regardless of how it happened" statement.

I agree it isn't new to us. Also she should stop playing them I am tired of hearing KC's voice. Instead of playing all those convos she should have been talking about the fraud of trust fund.

Yes, and let RG talk more about when he heard about ZG.

Been lurking around, but I have to ask.
If Jesse wanted to give Caylee up for adoption, why would he be devestated to learn he's not the father?
Wouldn't it just kinda be wipe the brow, thank the Lord and move on?
He and his family do seem to be open and honest and I don't think that any of them had anything to do with what happened to Caylee. But doesn't it seem just a little like they are saying what they think everyone wants to hear?

He suggested adoption as soon she told him she was pregnant and he was the father.

It was after Caylee was born, and he had formed a bond with her, that he was devastated to find out he wasn't her father after all.

The difference is the bond. And I would say being a loving guy.

No, I don't think they're saying what everyone wants to hear. They seem forthright and honest to me, and it's really refreshing in this case.

Yes, I will... until I see something else that convinces me he is not being truthful. I saw a short interview weeks ago, someone (Geraldo?) was interviewing him outside somewhere... and he basically said the same things he did tonight. He seemed very honest and sincere, especially when he talked about how much his family loved Caylee. In fact, in that interview he lost it once and began to cry, couldn't talk for a minute. And this rumor that Cindy is trying to frame Jesse had not surfaced then.
I have no reason not to trust him.

:clap::clap::clap:

What gets me is that if the 'death ring' did in fact appear, why are they still treating this as a missing persons case? Why not announce they are looking for a body? They don't have to charge Casey with anything yet... I personally think that the hair sample wasn't conclusive and they're backing off from it now.

Anyone have a full quote for this (more in context, I hadnt heard it yet) something that I can read before and after that "regardless of how it happened" statement.

It's in the 400 page document.

I do strongly recommend first reading her interview, then reading it again while listening to the audio of the interview. I was surprised at how much tone of voice in the audio 'changed' the written words. When you read, you don't get her little laughs etc. It's chilling, shocking. You don't get that when you read.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back