Nancy Grace America's Missing 2011-03-01

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't resist asking--how many kids do you know that like green beans?

LOL...I thought the same thing. She should have at least made it some food a little more believable!! :loser:

:clap::clap::clap: You are so right! Ron was pretty much ignored throughout the entire show. Last night was all about the Croslins......:banghead:

Did you expect anything different, well, except another try to make Ron look good? And once again, they flunked.

THIS bothers me.

And she didn`t have her shirt on, and I told her to get her shirt back on. She was real about taking her shirt off. She was real hot-natured. And I told her to get her shirt on. Her and Bubba (ph) put their shirts on while I was there

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1103/01/ng.01.html

And am I the only one really concerned and horrified she was eating green beans for dinner? How much prep is that, open a can, nuke it? Was she eating these because she loved them, or because someone was not spending their money on groceries?

I thought that a previous version was that Granny gave her a shirt, like from the laundry. I wish someone could put all of those stories together & see how many extra pieces we have.

Oh, its unusual at any point when a child is missing and the custodial parent is failing to tell the truth, especially when they marry another person who is lying.

Seems even more strange now that TN says she doubted Misty after the 4th story -- when was that -- the first weekend? And she "let" Ron marry her.

They are wasting their time. Thus far ALL their different stories have ONLY served to strengthen my resolve that Ron Cummings is responsible for whatever happened to his daughter and his family is involved in the coverup.JMHO

Isn't it amazing the better they try to make Sir Ron look, the worse he looks.

I was glad Pat Brown spoke up about RC. The whole show was pretty ridiculous, in my opinion. It was not so much about finding Haleigh as making sure everyone was reminded the Croslins are to blame.

LOL...I thought the same thing. She should have at least made it some food a little more believable!! :loser:

Sure hope those green beans weren't added to the menu for nutritional emphasis in regards to all my posts over the past two years believing Chef Boyardee was the culinary apex of Misty's cooking skills.

Sure hope those green beans weren't added to the menu for nutritional emphasis in regards to all my posts over the past two years believing Chef Boyardee was the culinary apex of Misty's cooking skills.

You know Papa....they very well may have been!!! :floorlaugh:

I think this is exactly why green beans are now being mentioned. It's an attempt to show that Haleigh was fed something healthy.

A feeble attempt, but considering the source...

I think this is exactly why green beans are now being mentioned. It's an attempt to show that Haleigh was fed something healthy.

A feeble attempt, but considering the source...

What's the purpose of attempting to prove Haleigh was fed something healthy when on the other hand she isclaiming the child was outside on a cold night
(at 8:00 pm according to her last story) eating dinner without a top on.

BTW.. How is it GGMS is claiming she was there at 8:00 pm and saw Haleigh eating green beans when we have heard time and time again, Misty claim she put Haleigh to be at 8:00 because that was her bedtime..JMHO

What's the purpose of attempting to prove Haleigh was fed something healthy when on the other hand she isclaiming the child was outside on a cold night
(at 8:00 pm according to her last story) eating dinner without a top on.

BTW.. How is it GGMS is claiming she was there at 8:00 pm and saw Haleigh eating green beans when we have heard time and time again, Misty claim she put Haleigh to be at 8:00 because that was her bedtime..JMHO

Sometimes people forget what they said earlier, particularly when it isn't the truth. It doesn't take much effort to recall the truth but lies are hard to keep track of.

I think the reason any kind of food was ever mentioned is the teller tends to think their story will be more believeable if it contains little details like this.

The kids having shirts put on them has changed now to the kids were told to put shirts on. Even the time AS claims she was there has changed and I wonder if that's because she doesn't really remember what all she has said along the way.

The truth never changes. Sometimes people later recall details they forgot initially, but the details initially given do not change if they are true.

i don't know if it's different in the south but 5 or 6 year old girls up by the jersey shore don't usually hang around without a shirt on.. even on the hottest days. usually they will have a bikini top or a tank top but isn't it a little odd for a 5 year old girl to not have a top on, especially when its dark out?

it just seems too suspicious that AS is trying to distance herself from whatever shirt haleigh had on

In a previous interview AS did mention that misty helped her carry the laundry in the house....must have been a lot of laundry. What was the other person in the car doing while all this was taking place?

Checking Haleigh's pulse???? Checking for signs of life?? Just me ranting here Whisp.

It seems that when we go for so long without any new information, any little scrap that’s tossed out there is devoured by all of us with an intense scrutiny. With that said, notice the title of an article by Art Harris posted yesterday, March 1, 2011:

He repeated this statement last night on the Nancy Grace show, but read what this article reports as the DIRECT quote from Art’s “source”:

The Bald Truth has also learned her husband, Timmy, “showed deception” in a polygraph he took the day after Haleigh vanished—the third Croslin to apparently flunk a lie detector test.

“I don’t recall the exact question, but I do remember he didn’t pass with flying colors,” a source close to the case told me.

He didn’t pass with flying colors? He showed “deception” on one question?

For the article’s headline to proclaim Timmy had FLUBBED his polygraph strikes me as a “glass is half full” analysis of what was actually said. Isn’t another way of saying the same thing:

He passed, but not exactly with flying colors. He did show deception on one question, that was apparently so unimportant, my “source” couldn’t even remember what the question was.

Depending on how many questions were asked and what that one question was, that’s not exactly “flunking” a lie detector test, is it?

The others all "flunked." Timmy flubbed.

I think Timmy passed. I took a LDT once and "flubbed" one question but it had nothing to do with the issues so it was not considered a fail or a deception. So maybe I flubbed :) my test, but didn't flunk it.

Help! How do I find the transcript or video of the "Missing- Haleigh" show that was shown last night. I missed most of it and would appreciate any help offered. Thanks.

Never mind, I just found it!

The others all "flunked." Timmy flubbed.

I think Timmy passed. I took a LDT once and "flubbed" one question but it had nothing to do with the issues so it was not considered a fail or a deception. So maybe I flubbed :) my test, but didn't flunk it.

LOL, he used BOTH "f" words regarding Timmy's test:

the third Croslin to apparently flunk a lie detector test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx