Nancy Grace - Fri., 2/6/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the State should go back into court and file another Motion for a Gag Order - and take today's tape of JB and LKB with them!
I'd sure think the state could use the video of the defense lawyers on 'Today' and 'Geraldo' against them when they (defense) begs the judge for a COV based on media coverage! :) MOO

You don't suppose that they will make this a "pass the plate" event?

I don't think any of the folks who badmouthed the family in forums, on tv, and in interviews should be allowed at the memorial at all, period. They have no business there because everything else they have done is self serving. I actually can't believe that any of them would have such little class as to even think of attending. The family is giving the memorial and the church, it's not only all about Caylee. I hope Cindy does this one thing or they'll be all over the place either badmouthing her the next week or whining phony false tears for a day or so, then start badmouthing her again.

And I agree with that 100%
But to turn someone away just because of what came out of their mouth, or because you just don't like them, is wrong. As long as that person whomever it is can walk into God's house and respect being there, then he or she should be allowed in. I don't see the community saying they will not be there after being called Leeches, maggots and parasites by Cindy..You wanna know why? Because it isn't about anything she said, it is about Caylee, and as long as people are there for Caylee, they should not be turned down at God's doors.
I will not judge those who do it, but I am sure that they will face that judgment someday.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

:woohoo::woohoo:

She aimed that at the media chilly, correct..but remember the media are individuals who are also a part of the public. Many of those reporters care about Caylee, and they were directly called leeches, maggots and parasites..Honestly, do you think that what Cindy called them or said would cause them to make a stink over the memorial? NO! They will go for Caylee, and not let the things that came out of Cindy's mouth get in the way of the respect they need to give to Caylee on that day. The media who are also members of the public will put all of that aside to pay their respects..
:applause::applause::applause:

AND CA also told US, the public, to get off our azzes and go look for her granddaughter - something SHE NEVER DID!!!

The divers volunteered. It's never been reported that LP put out a penny of his own money for any search. I'm sorry, I don't see where he deserves credit for anything other than perhaps using this case to make a name for himself.

It is quite obvious he already had a name for himself, you know this as well as I do. He has had several successful business through his years, Google it if you already haven't. He had the funds to bail The Spiteful One the first go round. So what if he wanted to be the man that "cracked"KC got her to talk and found Caylee ALive, I for one was hoping against hope that he would have.

But what about the people who truly mourn Caylee?

If you're talking about people outside of her family, there is no reason anyone needs to go to this memorial to truly mourn Caylee. I already feel better about saying another prayer at my church for Caylee and other children like her than I would showing up to something that sounds to be a bit of circus. I liked the idea of a truly "public memorial" being held by the public themselves, with no hit list, no mention of KC or need for the A's present - just a community gathering to pay respects to little Caylee Anthony sans any drama, cameras or disrespect.

You don't suppose that they will make this a "pass the plate" event?

Good question...I could definately see that happening. I attended a wedding one time, where they had a donation jar set up. LOL

Cindy is a woman full of hate, I hope she prays, gets healed , gets counseling so she can go on with a happy life instead of a hateful mean life.
I hope so too!
She's so full of anger and hate, she may just explode!

Casey also said in her statement that Lee made sexual advances (not exact words) on her. LP doesnt pull this stuff out of thin air.

Put yourself in Cindy's position.

LP said that Lee was Caylee's father....Think about that & ask yourself what you would do if you were Cindy or George or Lee & LP walked into that memorial..??

LP has absolutely no right what so ever to show up at that memorial & Cindy is right to ask him to stay away

It makes me wonder though...is HE the one that had the paternity test done, and was told by a professional that he was NOT the dad...or is this something that KC told him?

His family talked to him about getting his DNA paternity done.
I think the G family knew the timing was off and kc lied allot.
JG test came back and he was NOT the father, but wanted to marry kc any way. JG loved Caylee. kc was jealous that JG loved Caylee and broke the engagement off. JG says that kc is a diabolical liar.........we see that!

It makes me wonder though...is HE the one that had the paternity test done, and was told by a professional that he was NOT the dad...or is this something that KC told him?

IIRC, JG's family asked him to get the paternity test, since the dates didn't match up (Caylee was full term & he & KC had only slept together no more than 7 monthes prior). Apparently, he or his family paid for the test and he had the results which stated he was not the bio dad. He had the actual paper with him at one of his appearances, I think on GR.

I don't think any of the folks who badmouthed the family in forums, on tv, and in interviews should be allowed at the memorial at all, period. They have no business there because everything else they have done is self serving. I actually can't believe that any of them would have such little class as to even think of attending. The family is giving the memorial and the church, it's not only all about Caylee. I hope Cindy does this one thing or they'll be all over the place either badmouthing her the next week or whining phony false tears for a day or so, then start badmouthing her again.

IT is all about CAYLEE....their funeral can be what ever they want it to be....but this memorial is all about Caylee....nothing else.

Difference:
LP is a man she doesn't know that said words that pizzed her off.
KC is her daughter that killed her only granddaughter and dumped her in the woods to rot.

Yep, I say that difference should definately affect the forgiveness factor.

I agree with you as a bystander BUT in real life...if it were my son in a position like this, I would take his side first especially knowing that I raised him, loved him, thought I knew him, etc.

It is quite obvious he already had a name for himself, you know this as well as I do. He has had several successful business through his years, Google it if you already haven't. He had the funds to bail The Spiteful One the first go round. So what if he wanted to be the man that "cracked"KC got her to talk and found Caylee ALive, I for one was hoping against hope that he would have.

No actually, I don't know that. I never heard of him before he inserted himself into this case and neither had anyone I've talked to outside of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.