Nancy Grace - Fri., 2/6/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey also said in her statement that Lee made sexual advances (not exact words) on her. LP doesnt pull this stuff out of thin air.

SAY WHAT?? I must have missed that somehow...do tell.

Sounds like quite the ambitious fellow. How did he get on the outs, one wonders.

By association I believe, Of Lois, Dakotas grandmother, Dakota was the little girl who arraged a Vigil back in July for Caylee , At The river search for Caylee, The A's showed up and took a Caylee poster off Murts Media Wagon , a poster they had given Dakota, I thought that was wrong. Taking the poster back they had given the little girl

LP: I'm the only one on the list, have heard that Mark Klass and Dakota's Gma will be added. LP says that's okay, it's CA's memorial not Caylee's. (I agree!) He's not going.

IMO...LP has made it all about him, as did Lois (dont get me started), and M Klass. The docs show that he lied to his readers about the truth of his 'confessions with cindy'.(lol- egg all over his face)
I'm glad they wont be attending.
At least we know some drama can be eliminated by their non-attendance.
And I have to give credit where it due. I expected LP to say he'll show up to it anyway... this is the first decent thing I've seen from him.
And of course its about the anthony family! Should complete strangers be making the plans for it, or the people who actually knew and loved her?
JMO

Probably NOT ~ after all, if it weren't for him, they would still be looking for a live Caylee!! :slap: MOO
I have to agree. If it were up to Cindy, everyone who went against her wishes in any way looking for a deceased Caylee would be turned away. The one who found her eventually is very near the top of her list (top five) of people she would not want to attend.

SAY WHAT?? I must have missed that somehow...do tell.

yep, it was at the very first part........BUSYLADY is CORRECT.
IIRC, kc told allot of people that............but then kc lies but has threds
of truth in her lies ie GA

His family talked to him about getting his DNA paternity done.
I think the G family knew the timing was off and kc lied allot.
JG test came back and he was NOT the father, but wanted to marry kc any way. JG loved Caylee. kc was jealous that JG loved Caylee and broke the engagement off. JG says that kc is a diabolical liar.........we see that!

I guess that I was hoping that he was. I knew that a test had been done, but I wasn't sure who asked for it, and who reported the findings to him. I could just imagine him being the father, and KC saying..."NO..you aren't Caylee's father", just for spite. I guess that it was just wishful thinking on my part, because you can tell that he truly loved that little girl.

No, you are not the only one. I agree with you. I have seen nothing that says to me that the memorial is about Cindy. She's said nothing in the media, hasn't even shown her face in 2 months. She's not expected to speak at the memorial. I see many people making this about Cindy, but I don't see Cindy making it about Cindy. I don't understand where the accusations are coming from.

MY same thoughts....

Some talk as though have sat down & had a 'chit-chat' with Cindy about these memorial plans......

I hope Cindy makes 'em "eat -crow", with a beautiful memorial for Caylee.

Casey also said in her statement that Lee made sexual advances (not exact words) on her. LP doesnt pull this stuff out of thin air.
She also alluded to the same accusation toward her dad too!
I think she's lying. But then again, nothing would surprise me!

I don't think any of the folks who badmouthed the family in forums, on tv, and in interviews should be allowed at the memorial at all, period. They have no business there because everything else they have done is self serving. I actually can't believe that any of them would have such little class as to even think of attending. The family is giving the memorial and the church, it's not only all about Caylee. I hope Cindy does this one thing or they'll be all over the place either badmouthing her the next week or whining phony false tears for a day or so, then start badmouthing her again.

I thought this memorial was for Caylee :confused:

LP you are a gentleman and a scholar. I do not reside in Orlando and even if I did I would not attend this memorial for Caylee as I said goodbye to this precious child I did not know a while back. With that being said, upon hearing LP's remarks and him stating "Cindy doesn't have to stand at the door, I'm not going". How sad for this man that gave so much of himself for this child and this family. He gave them the benefit of the doubt in the begining, something a lot of people did not. LP, you are a nice man.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Way to go LP, set an example, take the higher ground and, don't lower yourself to this.

I have to agree. If it were up to Cindy, everyone who went against her wishes in any way looking for a deceased Caylee would be turned away. The one who found her eventually is very near the top of her list (top five) of people she would not want to attend.
Exactly! RK totally blew the possibility that a juror could still believe Caylee was alive and acquit Casey for that reason. He likely is "enemy #1" for the defenders of Casey. It is really unbelievable that with a public memorial for a 2 y/o child, that there is a list of those who are forbidden from attending. MOO

No actually, I don't know that. I never heard of him before he inserted himself into this case and neither had anyone I've talked to outside of this forum.

First time I heard of him was here when everyone was upset he was bailing KC out.

I agree with you as a bystander BUT in real life...if it were my son in a position like this, I would take his side first especially knowing that I raised him, loved him, thought I knew him, etc.

Truly, you would take his side and forgive him? I love my son more than life itself, and I would always be there for him but I wouldn't take his side against my grandbaby if he harmed her. While I know I would still love him, I don't think I could EVER forgive him for killing my granddaughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.