Nancy Grace - Fri., 2/6/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat Brown.."Memorial service is all about CIndy and not about Caylee".

I'm always a day behind on the NG episodes. I don't have a television so I have to rely on youtube!!! Sounds like NG is good tonight. I would have loved to hear her talk about the defense calling Casey's case like the fugitive.

Jessica D. : There is a "DO NO ADMIT" list, but we don't know who all are on it.

LP on list of people that CANNOT come to memorial...CIndy is making the list. Says that Marc Klaas cannot attend, but his name is not on the list yet

LP says so far he is the only one on the do not appear list. He says he's not going. He think Mark Klaas may be added later along with Grandma Lois.

LP: I'm the only one on the list, have heard that Mark Klass and Dakota's Gma will be added. LP says that's okay, it's CA's memorial not Caylee's. (I agree!) He's not going.

LP..."As far as I know i'm the only one on the list...MK may be added"

WOW - LP just said - he's on the "do not admit list" - he's heard rumors that Marc Klass and D's grandmother are also on the list. LP said that CA said she will stand at the door and make sure he doesn't get it - he said he's not going!!!

Pat Brown, criminal profiler saying this memorial is all about Cindy.

'Nuff said IMO.
OMG! DIsgusting. But I have to agree. If it were about Caylee, Cindy wouldn't be banning some that wanted to be there. I don't agree with banning people from a memorial for a 2 year old! Thats really harsh!

LP on list of people that CANNOT come to memorial...CIndy is making the list. Marc Klaas also on list.

CA is unbelievable! :furious: It sounds to me like she is more concerned about getting back at LP than she is about paying respect to Caylee!

LP on the "cannot get in" to the memorial list. I'd suspect TM would be too. :rolleyes: MOO

It's my opinion that LP has never shown anything but a total lack of respect for Caylee. I wouldn't want him there.

WOW - LP just said - he's on the "do not admit list" - he's heard rumors that Marc Klaus and D's grandmother are also on the list. LP said that CA said she will stand at the door and make sure he doesn't get it - he said he's not going!!!
OMG! Truely evil to forbid someone from attending a little girl's memorial!
I can't believe even Cindy would do that! That is sickening to me!

OMG! DIsgusting. But I have to agree. If it were about Caylee, Cindy wouldn't be banning some that wanted to be there. I don't agree with banning people from a memorial for a 2 year old! Thats really harsh!

I agree. CA is just making more trouble by doing this. IMO. Its all about Cindy.

What I'm wondering is - is TM on the "list"?

WOW - LP just said - he's on the "do not admit list" - he's heard rumors that Marc Klass and D's grandmother are also on the list. LP said that CA said she will stand at the door and make sure he doesn't get it - he said he's not going!!!

I wonder if she'll have her hammer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member