Nancy Grace - Fri., 2/6/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another thought. We all know that the A's had printouts from here at WS. We found that out when that lady stole the garbage bag. Now.....about this list - wonder is CA will put our "hats" on there - kinda like

DO NOT ADMIT:

SWAG1959
PotatoHead
MyDailyOpinions
Ezryder9

hahahahahahahahahahaha - now can you imagine a security guy asking peeps going in - "Hey are you PotatoHead?" or "Do you go by SAWG1959?"

too funny...............

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

After all this is a Church of God and a public memorial.

Even if someone sat in the back of a private funeral in a Church and was respectful -- no-one would care/mind.

This is crossing the line of decency. An EVENT rather than a religous memorial with photos/video controlled for exclusivity = $$$$$$$.

I totally agree, and I think any church that would condone this is very suspect.

Yes Tim's probably on the list. I bet Cindy's brother Rick is too!
I think that is the sickest thing ever! I wouldn't forbid anyone from my child's memorial service! I wouldn't be thinking of vengeance! At a time like this, Cindy is looking for revenge!
That is the most horrible thing I've ever heard.
I can't imagine it either. It's beyond horrible, imo.

Put yourself in Cindy's position.

LP said that Lee was Caylee's father....Think about that & ask yourself what you would do if you were Cindy or George or Lee & LP walked into that memorial..??

LP has absolutely no right what so ever to show up at that memorial & Cindy is right to ask him to stay away

Cindy recognizes that LP is a transparent leech.
He bailed her evil daughter out of jail, when no one else would, and he believed the lying little witch enough to do that!
I think LP has more morals than Cindy. I think it's beyond disgusting to ban people from a memorail service!
That should do alot for George's mental state... watching Cindy forbid people to enter a memorial for their grandaughter!

KC wants to sell Caylee's photos to pay for defense..but, I don't know what photos they are talking about. Autopsy? or just photos of her during her life.

I doubt the defense would be selling autopsy photos.

Put yourself in Cindy's position.

LP said that Lee was Caylee's father....Think about that & ask yourself what you would do if you were Cindy or George or Lee & LP walked into that memorial..??

LP has absolutely no right what so ever to show up at that memorial & Cindy is right to ask him to stay away
Not to get too off track here, but with everybody wanting their 15 min. of fame, I really am surprised some guy hasn't come forward claiming to be Caylee's dad. So maybe her dad is either married (and doesn't want to be revealed) or LP isn't too far off the wall on this. The subject of paternity was brought up on last night's show but the server here wasn't cooperating so I couldn't post it then!!

TH saying JB shopping around Caylee's photos raising alot of ethical concerns.

I would of made this a private tiny memorial with church service and burial.........
this will be CA circus.........
not even good for GA mental health.............
for $$$$$???????
I see a big backfire!
IMOO

Am I the only one who agrees with the way they are handling this? There are so many of us out here that really want to honor poor little Caylee - who deserves a nice memorial after all she went through. There are more than 5,000 people out here who really want to participate in a calm and nice way. What's wrong with making sure only the honest to God mourners will be there?

Poor little Caylee, it's still about her, NOT Cindy or the way she is handling it. Some of us would really like to be there to mourn that little girl without the LP's and the weirdo's taking pictures to post on there web sites.

It's about Caylee having a nice send off to heaven by people who really care IMO. Who cares if so and so isn't invited?

Maybe I've missed it but I have never seen LP take ANY pictures anywhere. I would think he would be as respectful as anyone else. He wanted to have a memorial and was promptly shut down. But as for him taking pictures - I've never seen him with a camera in his hand.

After all this is a Church of God and a public memorial.

Even if someone sat in the back of a private funeral in a Church and was respectful -- no-one would care/mind.

This is crossing the line of decency. An EVENT rather than a religous memorial with photos/video controlled for exclusivity = $$$$$$$.

The last I heard Jesus welcomes everyone into his church who wants to come in.

OOH, TH says that by basing the case on ZFG did it, they would have to put KC on the stand to prove it.

He bailed her evil daughter out of jail, when no one else would, and he believed the lying little witch enough to do that!
I think LP has more morals than Cindy. I think it's beyond disgusting to ban people from a memorail service!
That should do alot for George's mental state... watching Cindy forbid people to enter a memorial for their grandaughter!

You are SO right!

Robin Sax..KC could be impeached because of all of her lies.

I think it's funny....that people would rather bash LP than the true cause of this mess.

What a great observation!

I agree that this memorial seems to be more about Cindy than it does about Caylee

I doubt the defense would be selling autopsy photos.

They are going to sell more photos of Caylee during the first years. I'm sure they have more than what we have seen already. Me? I have so many pictures of my son it's unbelievable. and videos. I could send my grandkids to college with all the photos I have of my son.

I think Lee would walk over to LP & punch him in the mouth after everything LP has said.

You can't drag a family through the mud on national TV & then expect to walk into a memorial for a member of that family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16