Nancy Grace - Fri., 2/6/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who agrees with the way they are handling this? There are so many of us out here that really want to honor poor little Caylee - who deserves a nice memorial after all she went through. There are more than 5,000 people out here who really want to participate in a calm and nice way. What's wrong with making sure only the honest to God mourners will be there?

Poor little Caylee, it's still about her, NOT Cindy or the way she is handling it. Some of us would really like to be there to mourn that little girl without the LP's and the weirdo's taking pictures to post on there web sites.

It's about Caylee having a nice send off to heaven by people who really care IMO. Who cares if so and so isn't invited?

No I agree with the way its being handled. We all are sad Caylee is gone, but this is their grandchild and they love her Caylee is more then a story on the news to them. Nothing should upset that day, or her grandparents.

Jessica D talking about commisary account. It's up to around $500 now. Says she thinks defense will try to blame internet searches and body being put in trunk on friends that had access to KC's computer and car.

Not to get too off track here, but with everybody wanting their 15 min. of fame, I really am surprised some guy hasn't come forward claiming to be Caylee's dad. So maybe her dad is either married (and doesn't want to be revealed) or LP isn't too far off the wall on this. The subject of paternity was brought up on last night's show but the server here wasn't cooperating so I couldn't post it then!!

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true but I still don't think LP should have said what he said.

I think all the haters of truth and justice should stop. Every thread turns into bashing the truth....:blowkiss::eek::crazy:

Kidding...you know I love yall.

LP says so far he is the only one on the do not appear list. He says he's not going. He think Mark Klaas may be added later along with Grandma Lois.

Who is Grandma Lois? Isn't Cindy's mom's name Shirley? I'll bet Rick...Cindy's brother ends up on the list. She'll probably add Jesse G too.

I doubt the defense would be selling autopsy photos.

I think the judge won't release those photos because he thought JB and kc were low enough to do it..........and I agree with the judge...........
kc & JB think the same way....................IMO

I think Lee would walk over to LP & punch him in the mouth after everything LP has said.

You can't drag a family through the mud on national TV & then expect to walk into a memorial for a member of that family.

ITA :clap::clap::clap:

You know what kills me is...is that KC has shown a total LACK of respect for Caylee, yet Cindy wanted her to be present at the memorial (either in person or by video conference). At least LP LOOKED for Caylee; KC NEVER did.

I agree.

Here's another thought. We all know that the A's had printouts from here at WS. We found that out when that lady stole the garbage bag. Now.....about this list - wonder is CA will put our "hats" on there - kinda like

DO NOT ADMIT:

SWAG1959
PotatoHead
MyDailyOpinions
Ezryder9

hahahahahahahahahahaha - now can you imagine a security guy asking peeps going in - "Hey are you PotatoHead?" or "Do you go by SWAG1959?"

too funny...............

that is too funny! :clap:

Maybe I've missed it but I have never seen LP take ANY pictures anywhere. I would think he would be as respectful as anyone else. He wanted to have a memorial and was promptly shut down. But as for him taking pictures - I've never seen him with a camera in his hand.

oops, that didn't come out right. I know LP didn't take pics. But I also know he doesn't like Cindy. Are we talking Leonard Padilla as LP?
I wouldn't want someone at my grands memorial who didn't like me and was on national tv bashing me every night.

The last I heard Jesus welcomes everyone into his church who wants to come in.

I agree. And if the Anthony's felt like they needed to keep people out of God's house, then maybe they should have chosen a different venue.
I understand their feelings on not wanting some around, no matter if I agree or not, I understand, however that is the house of the Lord and he welcomes everyone.

Am I the only one who agrees with the way they are handling this? There are so many of us out here that really want to honor poor little Caylee - who deserves a nice memorial after all she went through. There are more than 5,000 people out here who really want to participate in a calm and nice way. What's wrong with making sure only the honest to God mourners will be there?

Poor little Caylee, it's still about her, NOT Cindy or the way she is handling it. Some of us would really like to be there to mourn that little girl without the LP's and the weirdo's taking pictures to post on there web sites.

It's about Caylee having a nice send off to heaven by people who really care IMO. Who cares if so and so isn't invited?

Sounds to me like it's going to be a Casey "mother of the year" fest. innocent, and victimized. I'll bet there won't be one picture or sentence that doesn't have Casey's name or photo in it. jmo
I do so repent of being a CA defender.

Yes Tim's probably on the list. I bet Cindy's brother Rick is too!
I think that is the sickest thing ever! I wouldn't forbid anyone from my child's memorial service! I wouldn't be thinking of vengeance! At a time like this, Cindy is looking for revenge!
That is the most horrible thing I've ever heard.

Highly in-appropriate at a time like this. No matter what anyone had done or not done this is NOT an appropriate time.

The memorial is supposed to be about Caylee not CA retaliating against her personal hit list.

Like Mother like Daughter. Spiteful.

Not to get too off track here, but with everybody wanting their 15 min. of fame, I really am surprised some guy hasn't come forward claiming to be Caylee's dad. So maybe her dad is either married (and doesn't want to be revealed) or LP isn't too far off the wall on this. The subject of paternity was brought up on last night's show but the server here wasn't cooperating so I couldn't post it then!!

more likely she hAS no idea who the father might be
she probably had an extra special hot month
the month she got pregnant

I agree. And if the Anthony's felt like they needed to keep people out of God's house, then maybe they should have chosen a different venue.
I understand their feelings on not wanting some around, no matter if I agree or not, I understand, however that is the house of the Lord and he welcomes everyone.
I agree with you.

This venue holds 5500 people. That's a lot of people. And I'm sure the A's will be kept in a side room - come and go through back or side doors. How in the world will they even know who is there and who isn't? When I graduated college - it was a pretty big graduation. At least 500 - 600 people. I tried to meet up with my father who came from out of town before we had to go in - never did. NEVER SAW HIM! I really wondered if he had gotten there or not. He called me that night and told me he was there - and I cried.

Now with 5500 people (and even more according to BC tonight on his presser) does CA really expect to meet and greet everyone that comes? Stand at the door while they all file out to shake their hand and thank them? Oh please, it would take 2 days for her to do that with so many people. Just doesn't make sense.

I think it's funny....that people would rather bash LP than the true cause of this mess.

I think its funny how people bash CA and GA.The one who should be bashed is KC she is the one who caused all of this.

Who is Grandma Lois? Isn't Cindy's mom's name Shirley? I'll bet Rick...Cindy's brother ends up on the list. She'll probably add Jesse G too.

IMO. Jessie seems like the only person that loved Caylee in a "Normal" way & if Cindy puts Jessie on that list she is trully "Evil"

I'm not saying that Cindy & George didn't love Caylee but I think Cindy had a habit of using Caylee as a pawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16