Nancy Grace - Fri., 2/6/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are going to sell more photos of Caylee during the first years. I'm sure they have more than what we have seen already. Me? I have so many pictures of my son it's unbelievable. and videos. I could send my grandkids to college with all the photos I have of my son.

Yep, JB already shopping photo's so KC can pay for her dream team.....

Media should just use pics already 'out there' & stop paying all these media hoe's any licensing fees for photos/interviews.

Welcome to WS......:)

Hitler ...Osama...our troops over there fighting for Casey......these people need to stfu.

I agree with you ~ he shouldn't have said anything about it. But, other than that, he did arrange to have her out on bail and did search for Caylee.

Actually, he smoked cigars and stood around signing autographs while other people searched but......

No, you are not the only one. I agree with you. I have seen nothing that says to me that the memorial is about Cindy. She's said nothing in the media, hasn't even shown her face in 2 months. She's not expected to speak at the memorial. I see many people making this about Cindy, but I don't see Cindy making it about Cindy. I don't understand where the accusations are coming from.

this is the fastest forum I've ever been on. But I agree with you about Cindy. Have not heard a peep out of her. only her trying to get Caylee memorialized and including "the public" .

I think it is the right thing to do considering how this has affected so many people. (my mother in law belonged to that church) It's a good church btw.

Funny...Mike Brooks says if KC keeps eating, she's going to fill out that suit....

I luvvvs my daily dose of NG but I must admit that Mike is a breath of fresh air tonite.

And I like what he said before he mentioned her filling out her suit (which, BTW, made me snort :) )....that people should send donations to National Center for Missing & Exploited Children instead of sending KC commissary $$.

WTG, Mike! :clap:

I think Osama, uh, I mean casey should be sent over there to fight!
Better yet - banish her to the mountains and caves of Afghanastan. That would be fine with me. Maybe she'll even meet up with her "namesake".

I think its funny how people bash CA and GA.The one who should be bashed is KC she is the one who caused all of this.
Cindy and George have done plenty on their own to cover up and lie about this horrific crime either on Casey's behalf, imo. While they were out plastering innocent children's faces across national news and collecting funds pretending to look for an "alive" Caylee...look where they left her...in a field in trash bags to rot for over five months. You don't seem to understand the reasoning behind why people feel no sympathy for them. This is only a very small part.

Memorial should be ALL ABOUT CAYLEE
but I think that it will turn into CA production, kc/CAYLEE photos together and showing a video of a beautiful HALLMARK loving close family unit..............LIES again......MOO

I wouldn't go to this particular memorial if I could. It's focus has already turned off of Caylee and I wouldn't want to contribute to the numbers that will be caught viewing a spectacle of the Anthony family trying to glean attention and sympathy for KC or themselves with dramatic theatrics or projected pictures of Caylee's killer.

LP doesn't even care if he is correct or not.

Yes, he does. He corrects himself periodically on statements that he has made in error. He just did as a matter of fact about the pictures being in JB office since August.

IMO. Jessie seems like the only person that loved Caylee in a "Normal" way & if Cindy puts Jessie on that list she is trully "Evil"

I'm not saying that Cindy & George didn't love Caylee but I think Cindy had a habit of using Caylee as a pawn

Everytime I see that picture of him (Jesse) asleep with baby Caylee sleeping on his chest...I think about how much she (Caylee) looks like him, especially in that particular picture. I know that he has had a paternity test done...BUT...it just makes me wonder.

Yep, JB already shopping photo's so KC can pay for her dream team.....

Media should just use pics already 'out there' & stop paying all these media hoe's any licensing fees for photos/interviews.

Welcome to WS......:)

thanks for the welcome. I have been following this from day one. It was unbelievable then as it is now. I wonder how different it would be if the media hadn't played such a big role in it? I've listened to all the recorded taped interviews and caught where the media misrepresented some of the wording. So I try not to take every thing I hear too seriously. But wow, this is incredibly sad no matter which way we talk about it!!

LP did not raise Casey....they did. Leonard has not washed pants...etc.....they have. LP has not lied well ok...maybe he has....but they have and they were her grandparents...so I think that is worse.

Some are just born that way...even LE does not hold that against her if it were not for CA no one would have known she is the one who called the police.LP lies almost as much as KC IMO

Cindy and George have done plenty on their own to cover up and lie about this horrific crime either on Casey's behalf or for someone else, imo. While they were out plastering innocent children's faces across national news and collecting funds pretending to look for an "alive" Caylee...look where they left her...in a field in trash bags to rot for over five months. You don't seem to understand the reasoning behind why people feel no sympathy for them. This is only a very small part.
:clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member