Nancy Grace - Mon., 1/19/2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen a person like KC, I mean even SP tried (not very well but tried) to act like he cared about Laci and Connor!!! Exasperated.

I agree, and the clip that NG just showed of CA asking Casey for a message to Zannie and she kinda pffts before she comes up with, "just tell her we forgive her" with an attitude, IMO like, "can't believe your asking me this again...can't you think of something to say?" No emotion or effort to come up with something even remotely resembling a concerned grieving parent. :mad:

KC.........."I need to be looked at as a victim."

Caller asks if George and Cindy have spoken to KC since the body was found.....now a commercial

Where do they get these callers!!!!!!!

Nancy says oh Darn! Casey complaining about missing the chili party on what would have been Caylee's birthday.

Yeah, makes you just want to wrap your hands around her self-serving, egomaniacal, "poor me, I'm the victim" throat. Ugh. Barely mentions her "missing" child - as usual, it's all about her. Geez, I hope she truly suffers - whatever her fate becomes.

What gets me is why the parents just calmly sit there when Casey's shaking her fist at them.

If they have always treated her this way it's easy to understand why she thinks everything revolves around her...!!!

George said..."Your The Boss"

Well that was certainly an understatement....It almost seemed like they were afraid of her

If they hold a hearing on the phone call to the SA's Office about JB's supposed entertainment deal...it would be very interesting. I believe it would mean we would find out who has been paying for the defense team all this time! I am all for that one!!

Even with all the solid forensics, the circumstancial evidence, what will do KC in will be her attitude in regards to her missing, then deceased child. She is so clearly unconcerned about anything Caylee suffered. And doesn't want to be bothered with anything concerning Caylee anymore.

"Tell her we'll forgive her" Casey said to tell Zanny. (I can't swallow when I hear that carp come out of her mouth!! It is pure BS.)

Interesting. She is pi$$ed at her parents because they haven't bailed her out yet but is willing to forgive 'Zanny'. Isn't Zanny the source of all her issues?

KC is so transparent in many ways, you can see exactly what she is about, she blows off the Caylee search questions flippantly and yet focuses on herself so completely. It is not as if you cannot read her, an open book who feels like she has been grounded and she is so over it. Enough with the punishment already.

No more questions -- I just want you to love me -- forget anything else.

I have never seen a person like KC, I mean even SP tried (not very well but tried) to act like he cared about Laci and Connor!!! Exasperated.

She gives a new meaning and a new image to post for when one is googling narcisistic/sociopath. 21st Century Sociopath.

I agree, and the clip that NG just showed of CA asking Casey for a message to Zannie and she kinda pffts before she comes up with, "just tell her we forgive her" with an attitude, IMO like, "can't believe your asking me this again...can't you think of something to say?" No emotion or effort to come up with something even remotely resembling a concerned grieving parent. :mad:
Just who in their right mind would forgive a kidnapper, when your kid was still kidnapped? Makes no sense at all, none.

KC.........."I need to be looked at as a victim."

Caller asks if George and Cindy have spoken to KC since the body was found.....now a commercial

Unless it was secret meeting, I don't think so. There is a thread talking about that on WS somewhere. Claims JB said no visits from family because it is recorded like this one........just an excuse...........IMO

NG still obsessed with KC's snacks. Loved it when they played KC complaining that she couldn't swallow because it hurt so much, NG said, "Well all those snacks have to be going somewhere."

So when KC says that she wants her mom to tell Zanny that .."We forgive her" is she asking for forgiveness herself or does she even care?

omg....daughter is over and taking over the TV with the "Bachelor!"

Still wondering what "entertainment deals" means...movie? book? interviews? Who would be paying for these before the trial even takes place?

Even with all the solid forensics, the circumstancial evidence, what will do KC in will be her attitude in regards to her missing, then deceased child. She is so clearly unconcerned about anything Caylee suffered. And doesn't want to be bothered with anything concerning Caylee anymore.

KC is so over that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member