NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/15/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I also have a feeling that the Item that they are tying to the Anthony home is one of the .."Missing Pavers" from the back yard.

Casey may have put a paver in the bag to weight it down when she disposed of it but after George noticed the smell & she thought he was going to call LE on her she panicked & dumped the bag down the street with the paver in it.

On here late as usual...but think this is a great guess...a paver would rip the first bag.

A paver would be immediately recognized and add to the weight of the bag. A child caylee's size would not not leave enough remains for the ground to be indented as per TM.

Cindy is on tape telling LE she believes Zanni is the generic name Casey used and it could be Jesse or Amy or somebody else.What she and George say in public and to LE are two different things.

Yep and from the tapes some of her friends assumed when she used the term "nanny" she was referring to SIN-D. Haha I would love it if KC throws Sin-D under the bus in the end as the mysterious Zanni.

Panel member says the proximity of body to the Anthony home is because Casey knows area, had access to the area, goes to show that when she was in a panic or trying to figure out what to do with the body, it was an opportunity to dump the body really quickly.

I don't get this "real quickly" thing at all. What made her need to dump it "real quickly" after driving around with poor little Caylee's body in her car for a week or so?
Seems like somebody else may have felt an urgent need to dump it "real quickly" on the 24th. If Casey had dumped it there, through the swampy weeds, etc., wouldn't she have been a mess when TL brought her the gas cans?

Too much here points to accomplice. And would go towards George and his whole weird gas can story. George is looking for immunity. Cindy is going to get off through spousal rights to not incriminate.
In my opinion.:mad::eek::mad:

They better not allow her out of jail for a funeral. She didin't care before when she threw her away like garbage.

However, seeing her demeaner at the funeral would be interesting. would she then act like a grieving mother? Or will she continue to look like a cold, calculating b*tch?

That might be good for the prosecution, because I doubt she'd act normally (or fake normal). Of course if she did, that would work for the defense.

LP is also sure it was an accident and there is NOTHING to me that says accident.

Then, did George do it or just cover it up? Is that why Casey's body language and tone always changes so much when she talks with George on the tapes?

Kc was shown a picture of the ZFG LE interviewed and said it was not her.
CA has been saying for a while that LE never checked out the thousands of otherZeneidas in FL ,NY and PR.To me that implied they knew that was not THE ZFG.

It just accured to me when I read this..How does casey know there are lots more Zeneidas? Was she researching them?

but, only one persons prints would be on both ends.

What about the person that used the tape last, PRIOR to all of this. Like maybe GA fixed something with duct tape a month before KC used it for Caylee? This is assuming the tape came from the A's house. I'm sure TonE is like crap, I hope she didn't steal duct tape from here LOL. I bet it all comes down to where on the tape the prints were found..center etc.

It just accured to me when I read this..How does casey know there are lots more Zeneidas? Was she researching them?

There were Google searches done for Zenaida but IIRC they were done early around July 16 so it is debatable whether that was the family searching for ZFG.

Obviously KC did some research at some point because she evolved from Nanny to Zanny to Zenaida to ZFG at Sawgrass apts.

She either searched for a real name to fit Zanny, or came across Zenaida because her friends lived in the apt above the empty #210 apt., or saw ZFG at the tattoo parlor.

There is some reason why KC picked Zenaida as the fake Nanny.

After reading the convo with nyitaliano it's obviouse that she was stuck and couldn't go to his house. What is weird to me is that she kept giving excuses not to go there and he kept on pushing. Poor Caylee.

He just wanted some..point blank. It was obvious IMO that is all he wanted her for.

Agreed. He would not make such a graphic big deal of the tow yard encounter with the car if he already had smelled something bad on June 24 -- he'd be more prepared for it.

He was definitely spooked by the tow yard smell and that started everything into motion so, while I also agree that the gas can story is hinky I do think that GA was truthful about the tow yard. He was fearful that something had happened to Caylee though else why would he be thinking/saying that he hopes it isn't Caylee? Pre-disposed.

The gas can story might have been changed to try to insinuate that there was no smell, CA was in overdrive talking to the tow yard folks and trying to show there was no smell when the car was towed.... so it might have been more towards that story.

Oh, but he WAS prepared for it. He started babbling to Simon, the tow yard guy, about his missing grand daughter, daughter problems, as they walked from the office to the car.......:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I don't know what it is about him, but looking at his pictures he absolutely gives me the heebie jeebies.
Have no prob with his appearance but this is what bugs me. I have a twenty-five year old child (now an adult) who was in elementary school when Henry Lee testified in the OJ trial, so he's been around in the US at least that long. Why the fridge does he still talk like that!? He's obviously a smart guy, a noted forensic pathologist. You'd think he could have picked up a little better quality of English in, say, the last 15 years, or even more that he's been around in a country where it's the primary language. He talks like a stereotype and part of me wonders if it isn't feigned to garner empathy, or something. If he sticks with the Ant case, maybe KC will loan him a few adverbs. She could spare them and he could use them.

A lot of people seem to think that kc kept Caylee in the trunk till around the 24th when george was near the car, and that she panicked and dumped her remains....But I don't agree....I think she disposed of poor Caylee on the 18th when she borrowed the shovel....sure the smell was still in the car, but not the remains....jmo

Not a fact - It's just my opinion.

And my opinion is that on June 24th at 2:30 pm (9 days of decomposition in the FLA heat) the smell would have been easily noticable from a mere few away.....

Yes it would Boston...once again..George adding more detail and drama to his accounting.

Georgie's new attorney, BC, is requesting immunity for both of them. C&A.
Immunity from what incriminating actions, I ask myself?
This would be a good new thread.

BC was making it sound like they are asking immunity b/c of the inconsistent statements. I read the article on the update thread for today. I'm sure there is so much more, they are in deep do-do IMO and if I was LE I wouldn't offer them squat at this point. JMO.

I am really anxious for the fingerprint evidence on the tape more so than the dna results....I think every1 knows it's Caylee......I'm sure they're looking at the fingerprints since the A's had to give their prints for exclusion....so I hope they at least release a fingerprint match...soon....I think every1 knows who the fingerprints match too, but would be nice to have it confirmed out loud!

Ok something is bugging me ... tonight on NG, Ashley Banfield said that Casey's hair and fibers (if found) on Caylee at the crime scene would be normal since she is the mother.

I don't agree with that. KC's story is that the Nanny took her, let's say she did and the nanny held her for a month and then killed and dumped her. Why would KC's hair and fiber's be on Caylee a month later when she was killed?? Would the child not have had a bath in that month, nor changed clothes??

Sorry, I'm not buying it. If KC's hair and/or fibers are found at the scene or in the bag then KC was the last person with her. Don't cha think??
As far as I know, hair only contains mitochondrial DNA. Mothers & their children(male or female) have the same mitochondrial DNA. So Casey and Caylee's hair are identical except that one has banding (ie. is dead)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Angelinazoomazooma
Back