NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/15/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe like TES, KFN will spin off a new affiliate called the Nanny Finders Network (NFN) headed by the A's to search for ZFG alive?

ZFG was last seen in FL, NY, NC, TX, PR...... Anyone have a ZFG sighting?

Now that was good..LMAO

What about the person that used the tape last, PRIOR to all of this. Like maybe GA fixed something with duct tape a month before KC used it for Caylee? This is assuming the tape came from the A's house. I'm sure TonE is like crap, I hope she didn't steal duct tape from here LOL. I bet it all comes down to where on the tape the prints were found..center etc.

that was my point...whomever used it before KC would leave prints on one end, but KCs prints would be on both ends.

that was my point...whomever used it before KC would leave prints on one end, but KCs prints would be on both ends.

Okay I got you now..I didn't originally read it like that. YES exactly what I'm thinking. I can see this duct tape issue getting really sticky-no pun intended.

Yes, what house it came from and who else besides KC that used it. If they have say 3 pieces of tape, and can match the tear patterns, and there's more than 1 set of prints on just the "right" piece of tape, then that tells me of an accomplice.

Or...IF the crime was committed in the bedroom where KC did beadwork..perhaps a clean cut from scissors?

What Lee did was so terrible! People were paying the respects to Caylee and that shouldn't qualify as an offense to the Anthony family. :mad:

They may think it isnt official yet that it is Caylee and wasnt proper at this time imo.

my guess is that LE has found something that ABSOLUTELY LINKS casey to being at the dumping scene... and it is something that nobody else NOT EVEN A PHANTOM BABYSITTER would steal and then would be blamed for stealing it
and being blamed for dumping the body there

so therefore she wouldnt have been the "person" at the dump site

lets say for example they found something that was could ONLY be linked
to casey lets see,,, hmmmmmmmmmm
what could it be

and YES ladies and gentlemen maybe they even found some of casey's OWN

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ fill in the blank :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Could she have cut herself doing what ever she did to Caylee and they have her blood stain w/DNA?

Okay I got you now..I didn't originally read it like that. YES exactly what I'm thinking. I can see this duct tape issue getting really sticky-no pun intended.

indeed...not to mention the bags which should contain several fingerprints. Maybe those on the outside are gone, but the inside should still be intact.

Casey is an expert liar. She learned it from somewhere:waitasec: I think before this is completely said and done it may come out that she had an accomplice from within the family.

Unless, and this is terrible, but what if Casey got into a rage and she just went off and started taping Caylee's mouth to quiet her and just couldn't quit?

Pom Mom...this is what I have thought for awhile now...

IF she had to go back into the house to get Caylee...chloroform perhaps? If Caylee woke, struggled, was going to make noise while being taken out? Tape. One piece would suggest quiet and a very sick KC..all the way around, several times even? That is pure rage and hatred.

Or...she leaves with Caylee after the fight, in a rage, Caylee is crying/hysterical in the car...a screaming child in a small car can be heard in a quiet neighborhood...KC lives on her cell phone and texts and wants nothing more than to contact TL.

The March computer searches had KC all primed to do this...she just needed the impetus of the fight with Cindy to set it onto motion that June.

Guys - why in the WORLD would the A's release a statement through their lawyer that they are still standing by Casey? WHY? They KNOW what the evidence points too. Are they just too embarasses to backtrack at this juncture???

I don't know what they are thinking, but it is crazy. I read that they saw their minister today at the Baptist church. I know part of being a Christian is forgiveness, but so is being honest and doing the right thing. Not supporting a murderer is doing the right thing. Too bad it seems even the clergy can't get through to them (or maybe they have him fooled too!).

Casey is an expert liar. She learned it from somewhere:waitasec: I think before this is completely said and done it may come out that she had an accomplice from within the family.

IMO she is a chip off the old block-CA. She probably learned from a master manipulator. I have no feelings of sympathy for her. GA a little, LA a little less, CA none.

BC was making it sound like they are asking immunity b/c of the inconsistent statements. I read the article on the update thread for today. I'm sure there is so much more, they are in deep do-do IMO and if I was LE I wouldn't offer them squat at this point. JMO.

Did anyone else notice that the two times we have seen G & C since baby found that they are not walking together..C is walking way ahead of him and before they were together and holding hands. Me thinks they are having a difference of opinons on where the blame rests.

Chiming in late, I cant help thinking about that song by Sevendust. I find that I listen to very on point music when Im going through something. The words of that song are chilling me to my bones. Its describing what she is feeling because she cant very well talk about it so she plays her feelings through music.

I still have a chill. Sorry if this was slightly off-topic.

I agree with most of your post. I just wonder where she would be going on a dead end street and running out of gas. There was no where to go in that direction except to the Elem. School.

Remember, she would not let TL near the car with the gas...she put the gas in..

I keep thinking that she wanted a REASON (running out of gas AGAIN) for being there....or possibly being SEEN there parked.

I think it is very very very telling that noone from the Anthony family has visited Casey. Don't ya think if they truly believed the nanny killed Caylee they would be visiting Casey and comforting her...I mean she just lost her daughter!! This will be very telling in Court.

So do I! I think the A's are sticking to "their own personal script."

IF they went as soon as the body was found, it would weaken their Nanny stories. They will hold out until the last possible ID is over IMO.

I am sure this is being carefully thought out right now...because the A's all have too much riding on this...their own complicity and misdirection.

I think it is very very very telling that noone from the Anthony family has visited Casey. Don't ya think if they truly believed the nanny killed Caylee they would be visiting Casey and comforting her...I mean she just lost her daughter!! This will be very telling in Court.

sorry if someone already answered this quote - but I heard the Anthonys are NOT going to visit with Casey, as they don't want to be on tape and then it being shown to the public, as their other taped jail visits were...

Ok something is bugging me ... tonight on NG, Ashley Banfield said that Casey's hair and fibers (if found) on Caylee at the crime scene would be normal since she is the mother.

I don't agree with that. KC's story is that the Nanny took her, let's say she did and the nanny held her for a month and then killed and dumped her. Why would KC's hair and fiber's be on Caylee a month later when she was killed?? Would the child not have had a bath in that month, nor changed clothes??

Sorry, I'm not buying it. If KC's hair and/or fibers are found at the scene or in the bag then KC was the last person with her. Don't cha think??

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: GREAT catch

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Angelinazoomazooma
Back