NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
pray tell, cocoamom! :praying:

Oh! I don't know anything that you don't - I just see it clear as a bell after reading all the threads today (and watching NG of course)!!! LA - attorney saying what he did. Is this the same attorney that made that "slip" about daughter (corrected to) niece yesterday? The A's and potential charges, interviews with MR and PI's, JB intervention regarding PI's, there just seems to be a lot we haven't been hearing and they are WAY behind on doc dumps!

I really think they were getting ready to dump when the body was found!! Media needs to check with SA office....

Shoot...missed it...what did LP say about the meter man?

Also...if something is getting ready to "blow" what do we think it is? Is it something we can figure out or something we simply do not have all of the info about?

He presents a danger in that he influences public opinion and provides untrue 'facts' to the potential jury pool. Many people believe every word he says. Jurors are people too.

He's certainly not the only one doing it either..look at the entire defense team including their "experts." Yes Jurors are people too agreed ,but honestly I'm sure all the "potential" jurors are just as confused hearing the lines of crapola spewing violently from the defense. It's going to be a case of listen to what is being presented in COURT, just as in any other high profile case with vast media attention. If a juror isn't able to do that then they don't belong on a jury, fufilling their civil duty.

One thing that bothers me....I came to this website initially for the conversation...I have since become very interested in "sleuthing." In hindsight, how is it that we did not have the collective knowledge to figure our that she put the child so close to home? Heck, even LE didn't figure this out. Nor did LP or TM. Now, it seems so obvious to me.

So, now, in hindsight, where does Lee fit in? I am of the belief the body was there all along. What was his part?

Me and some friends of mine in a private chat felt VERY strongly that she was close to home, because of what KC said on the video. However, we were led to believe that LE had thoroughly checked the area and it was cleared. After that, my personal belief went to the landfill...

Exactly....,,

How could Lee even be certain that the Meter Reader wouldn't just run to LE as soon as Lee made the Proposition.
That's what brings criminals down a lot of the time ~ when they're involved with others or tell somebody about a crime. MOO

Oh! I don't know anything that you don't - I just see it clear as a bell after reading all the threads today (and watching NG of course)!!! LA - attorney saying what he did. Is this the same attorney that made that "slip" about daughter (corrected to) niece yesterday? The A's and potential charges, interviews with MR and PI's, JB intervention regarding PI's, there just seems to be a lot we haven't been hearing and they are WAY behind on doc dumps!

I really think they were getting ready to dump when the body was found!! Media needs to check with SA office....

*bolded by me*

Yes it is.

He's certainly not the only one doing it either..look at the entire defense team including their "experts." Yes Jurors are people too agreed ,but honestly I'm sure all the "potential" jurors are just as confused hearing the lines of crapola spewing violently from the defense. It's going to be a case of listen to what is being presented in COURT, just as in any other high profile case with vast media attention. If a juror isn't able to do that then they don't belong on a jury, fufilling their civil duty.

Exactly....trial time brings out some interesting theories and points to stir those who aren't informed. My sister (who lives in Iowa) doesn't keep up with the case and when the remains were identified, she said, "She DID do it." I said, "Was there any doubt that she did?" She just didn't know and believed some of the things that the defense was spouting off... Works both ways, ITA...

LP..."I've said it a 1,000 times...I'm old fashoined...I believe in DNA & the FBI labs"

ROFL - DNA is old fashioned? I think maybe LP slipped and the wheels of the bus rolled over his head. Geez o petes this man is living in an alternate universe too. I like him, but surely don't understand him or his motivations.

Maybe it was LA that wanted the body found. Perhaps he was tired of the charade and grief it was causing him and his family?

So Lee left it with evidence pointing toward George's and Cindy's house?????? And duct tape over Caylee's mouth?????

And the book Caylee was videotaped reading during the last hours of her life was left close??????

No...if Casey had an accomplice the accomplice would have been paranoid and scared. An accomplice would have buried Caylee miles away and been as smart as LE was thinking Casey might be.

Casey was the one with the modus operandi of being an "obvious & dumb" criminal. She signed Amy's checks with HER OWN NAME.

I've always liked LP, but I'm really angry tonight at what he said on national tv!
The poor meter reader is probably really wishing he had never become involved in this nightmare! I feel so badly for him.
It saddens me that all this speculation is going on about the meter reader. No wonder so many people just don't want to get involved. MOO

Me and some friends of mine in a private chat felt VERY strongly that she was close to home, because of what KC said on the video. However, we were led to believe that LE had thoroughly checked the area and it was cleared. After that, my personal belief went to the landfill...

Wow....so we in far away land from Florida have to trust....

Ditto Kimster....I had to change my theory as well. I changed into looking at BP tho as she kept talking about it, not what LP said and the bead thing but before. I was never into the airport bidness...

Here's the picture...
attachment.php

Well ty sweet mop,but I still cant see the darn thing...grrr,must be something wrong on my end,I just see a red X..

His true colors? I wonder what he's been smoking!:crazy:
I couldn't believe my ears! Something is wrong in a major way here!
Leonard Padialla can't possibly believe that the MR has any hand in any of this!
I'm hoping there's a method to his madness tonight!:waitasec:

Wow, where did THAT come from :eek:! I don't know what to say.

And her car was Towed on the 30th too.

If she panicked & dumped the body there on the 24th or 27th then maybe she just didn't have the means to move it.

She might have figured .."Whats the rush...Nobody even knows Caylee is missing"

Exactly. I totally agree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto