Nancy Grace Monday 12/8/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No expert, but my guess is that for most ' normal' BP people if their child was taken it would have pushed them into their depressive state.

Yes, ITA. My sister is bi polar and a fight with her husband usually upsets her so much it sends her into the hospital in almost a catatonic state, I dont think this would send her into mania, it would have sent her into a depressive state.

After the show google teenage psychopaths. IN my earlier career I had one teenage boy age 16 exactly like casey. It is rae to see someone of this age with this brain disorder. The study of psychopathy in adolescents is fairly new. You will gain much knowlege reading about this. I believe defense is going to approach this as a brain disorder no different than forms of epilepsy.

KC saying that anybody trying to help... does not know what they are talking about unless they speak to her first.

Hands up if you would like to go have a chat with Casey!
:seeya::seeya::seeya:

Jesse Grund says he heard Caylee's voice when he talked to Casey on the phone the afternoon of the 16th.

Actually Chilly, I believe he said he thought he heard her around the 24th, then he rescinded it it later interview, saying he couldn't be positive if he had to swear to it. In one interview, he stated that he heard KC talking as if she was talking to Caylee, but he didn't actually hear Caylee.

Being bi-polar still doesn't explain decomp in the trunk of her car.

They will explain away the decomp to "junk science" and explain away her behavior to a diagnosis of bipolar. They will say when Caylee disappeared either accidental death or she was "taken" KC went into much more eratic behavior...this will explain away her lies, thefts and partying. the defense strategy in a nut shell

Keep JG away from the As . . . per Casey

I will post this again....don't think anyone saw it. WHATIS CASEY LOOKING AT IN THESE TAPES? Why can't she look at her family while she is talking?

casey telling them to stay away from Jesse, she doesn't know if she can trust him.

Now Casey is saying she last saw Caylee on 16 Jun? Wow !!!

IMo, I think LP is correct, I thought myself the 15th...........
GA makes me furious when he calls Caylee 'that little girl'
GA KNOWS MORE than he says...........look at body language!
calls Tara pysco..........ha!

Actually Chilly, I believe he said he thought he heard her around the 24th, then he rescinded it it later interview, saying he couldn't be positive if he had to swear to it. In one interview, he stated that he heard KC talking as if she was talking to Caylee, but he didn't actually hear Caylee.

That was a separate incident.

They will explain away the decomp to "junk science" and explain away her behavior to a diagnosis of bipolar. They will say when Caylee disappeared either accidental death or she was "taken" KC went into much more eratic behavior...this will explain away her lies, thefts and partying. the defense strategy in a nut shell

Glad to hear that. Cuz it'll never fly with an even halfway intelligent jury.

I will post this again....don't think anyone saw it. WHATIS CASEY LOOKING AT IN THESE TAPES? Why can't she look at her family while she is talking?

she is looking at the tv monitor of her parents or LA

I think the whole bipolar thing is reaching, and so what if she is bipolar....that is no defense for murder.

Correct, it wouldn't be a defence for murder but could be used as explanation for her wild actions after Caylee went missing.

not necessarily.

Agreed. And they could be in mixed state, too.

I just tossed it out there a bit sarcastically, to be honest. :) That's why I threw the 'normal' bit in there. Weird sense of tongue-in-cheek humour.

yeah and she lied when she said 'no one touched my hair but me'..............
who in the ant farm are pro's on hair.........look at all the pix, nails done and hair done professionally! I was in the business, those hair cuts were not done by her!!! IMO, why lie about that???? so wierd!:bang::furious::behindbar
IIRC there was a hairdresser that claimed to have seen Caylee with bruises on her when she came in with KC to get her hair done.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz
Back