Nancy Grace - Monday, 9/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
TES upset and annoyed by the way they were treated by Cindy....didn't want a search to be done normally, anthony's looking for someone to stand up and agree with them...per LP

CA is desperate to put the blame ANYWHERE and EVERWHERE but her daughter. It's sick and it's sad.

Cindy makes me ill

In my opinion she should be locked up with Casey

She knows JG has nothing to do with this but she doesn't care

She would stand by & watch JG go down with a smile on her face as long as Casey was protected

I do hope she is charged with obstruction of justice.

I don't agree, the parents do not have a clue who Casey is or how dangerous she is.

Cindy makes me ill

In my opinion she should be locked up with Casey

She knows JG has nothing to do with this but she doesn't care

She would stand by & watch JG go down with a smile on her face as long as Casey was protected

I agree. She really is a piece of work, Isn't she? I have not one ounce of sympathy. Cindy has lied numerous times for her.

CA wants TES to do things HER way, CA wants the LE to do things her way, CA wants everything her way....whining to the LE that they weren't calling her and coming to her house everyday. Waahhhhh, cry me a river CA, they are doing their jobs the RIGHT way, which doesn't seem to be in line with the A way.

O/T (sorta) dont men realize the need for NG every night?? My boyfriend is grumpy cause hes going to bed alone again tonight.....can you even believe it?? lol I told him at 9pm I would be up there......sheesh! the nerve!

I'm glad LP is on and tonight he looks like he is more sure of what he is saying. JG's dad is coming across to me, as a dad who is sticking up for his son, and he has every right to do that! Hearing CA in all her glory, omg, I wonder if JG has any grounds for a slander suit?

I took a break for a few and hearing the actual VOICES of these A's is just mind boggling! CA is talking, and while she is talking she is STILL spewing supposed things as it relates to KC's timeline!

Sick sick sick

Cindy holds deep suspicion about Jesse, Amy, probably all of Casey's (ex) friends.

Her approach is basically as simple as ABC - Anyone BUT Casey!

Between this case and politics, I am sick to death of all the blame throwing, lets put the facts out and do what is right... off my soap box now....

CA is desperate to put the blame ANYWHERE and EVERWHERE but her daughter. It's sick and it's sad.

I know it is very sad. I think CA and KC are made for each other. How dare she blame someone who took a lie detector, gave receipts, phone records and other things when she did NADA. JG is CLEARED from all investigations. CA needs to get back to reality.

Cindy's relationship with Casey could have been the underlying reason why Casey took some kind of revenge upon her daughter...and Cindy knows it. For that reason there is plenty of self-guilt that Cindy has. Therefore, if you don't think about it, it will disappear..or you can throw it on someone else, i.e. JG

What does CA think the "motive" would be for JG to take Caylee??? Or Amy for that matter???

Cindy just wants to throw anyone under the bus but her daughter. It doesn't matter who it is. She twists and turns her words to try to make them look guilty when they did or said nothing to indicate that. Her family is the only ones that look guilty. all of them except GA seem to have something to hide and another agenda instead of looking at the guilty party.

I don't agree with everything Cindy has said, but can't help but feel that she has every right to speak to LE during her interview and voice any fears that she has about ex boyfriends or friends that might have helped Casey hide an alive Caylee. Cindy didn't say all this publicly and can't help that her interview is now public. Now, RG is publicly on national television talking about Cindy. That's not right.

Jesse really WAS much too good for Casey! I am glad he did not make the mistake of actually marrying her!

I still would rather hear from Jesse. He has passed a stringent polygraph and I do believe what he says.

I agree with whoever said that Cindy should be charged with Obstruction. So should George and Lee. IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back