Nancy Grace - Thursday, 11/20/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LA been MIA since the DNA was taken from him.. Wonder what's up with that> I have a strong feeling it's cause he told CA & GA that he knows Caylee is dead & it's because of KC.

TM- He met with the A's and agreed to disagree and he would respect their efforts to search. Caylee will never be found alive or dead.

A's say no hard evidence that Caylee is alive? That totally contridicts their statements just a day ago

Did I just hear Leonard say he didn't know the answer to a question ?

TM on NG: Caylee will probably never be found alive or dead. It's time to let prosecution do their job.

Damn! I haven't cried about Caylee for a long time ... trying to believe she's not dead, and then just heard her sing. Oh Geesh!!!!!!!!!

Dang! Dang! Dang!!! Can we swear in here???? :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Tim Miller says......." I met with the Anthony's...We agreed to disagree"

"I cannot support their effort to search for a live Caylee"

"I don't think Caylee will be found"

"we will still be conductng small searches"

All quotes paraphrased

Change of venue - why hasn't it been asked yet by Baez.

Speedy trial - why hasn't Baez asked for it yet.
imo Baez does NOT want a speedy trial - he's not ready, has never been ready and never will be ready imo

TM- He met with the A's and agreed to disagree and he would respect their efforts to search. Caylee will never be found alive or dead.

So why is he saying he left 100 searchers behind and they're continually looking right now? The man totally confuses me.

Showing the video of Caylee singing "you are my sunshine." It breaks my heart every time I see it. :no:

Gayle on now. Talking about visions/vibrations, it's never a live Caylee they see. Still in Orlando, searching area with water, trees and a specific flower...not disclosing location.

If the A's have evidence that Caylee is still alive, why did they cancel the presser? Hmm.

I cannot believe that they accuse EVERYONE of not searching when they are teh only people who are NOT searching.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back