Nancy Grace - Tues., Jan 27.2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if JB doesn't like the way prosecutors are doing their job correctly and that is why he wants them thrown out. I like that all the panel agree that it definitely will not fly with the judge. I hope JB gets laughed out fo the court with that.

Reporter: GA can leave hospital anytime he wants. Doctors want extended treatment plan. He may be moved closer to home.

Enough about the doll. Quit giving it press. Back to the case. Let's find out why Luka has twice mentioned the last contact LA had with KC was before the 11th. Ok Luka, why you bring this up last night (on GVS) and tonight (on JVM)? That's a question I want answered NG!

With you on this one chicagofa13.
??????

Nancy faux pas: George Anthony still behind bars!! :eek: whoops, she means still in the psych ward...

george is in a regular hospital room. not the psych ward.
I'm surprised he wouldn't be on a locked floor in a safety environment.:waitasec:
moo

My brother calls me a knucklehead, not Darling.

sounds like JB is grasping at straws to make so many motions to make this trial longer and more messed up..........who ever heard of throwing the prosectutors out.........JB is drinking the kc kool aid...........

I wonder if JB doesn't like the way prosecutors are doing their job correctly and that is why he wants them thrown out. I like that all the panel agree that it definitely will not fly with the judge. I hope JB gets laughed out fo the court with that.

I hope JB's motion will be dealt with very quickly and resolutely also. I believe the Prosecutors to be very ethical and hard working. Too bad JB wastes time with nonsensical motions!

Ray J. says the anonymous tip from the SA was "curious" and the lawyers should have "manned up" and made the complaint formally.

I thought that the bar did not investigate anonymous tips. It had to be a complaint with a name and signature. Am I wrong about that?

Reporter: GA can leave hospital anytime he wants. Doctors want extended treatment plan. He may be moved closer to home.

I missed that part. I thought NG said it depended whether he was being held voluntarily or involuntarily, Psychiatrists orders?
Wow, if he's free to leave anytime, he must really like being there and away from Cindy.:)

Any word yet on Lee's December communication with Casey?

Let's face it-this child has already been buried once by Casey and sealed with a kiss/heart sticker...I don't think she gets to do it again.

Gotta give the defense a nod for trying every bloody thing they can to try and prevent this case from moving forward and hitting its likely conclusion...

sounds like JB is grasping at straws to make so many motions to make this trial longer and more messed up..........who ever heard of throwing the prosectutors out.........JB is drinking the kc kool aid...........

Hi passionflower,

Well, he has already tried throwing LE under... next up SA. He doesn't have much left...imo

I'm completely disgusted by even the thought of a "Caylee Doll"

Seems like everyone & their Mother is trying to "Cash In" on this case

Whats next...??

The World Trade Center Playset....Complete with Highjackers & 2 Toy planes...??

Some people can be so sleazy

I missed that part. I thought NG said it depended whether he was being held voluntarily or involuntarily, Psychiatrists orders?
Wow, if he's free to leave anytime, he must really like being there and away from Cindy.:)
Maybe I misunderstood the reporter. :confused:

I thought it was funny when NG said one time an attny tried to get her thrown out for knowing too much about a case. Is it possible for JB to run out of motions to file or can he continue on forever? :)

Peachy

Emergency Motion to pull prosecutors off the case filed just after 4:30 today. JB mentions report that WFTV did and quotes the story about PR firm and entertainment deals and Bar investigation. If the SA made the tip to the Bar anonymously, they are interfering with her 6th Amendment right to counsel and they should be thrown off the case. SA should be put on the stand to answer to those charges.

Quid pro quo, JB-is he sure he wants people poking around in this area??? I mean as the damaged party he would face a deposition too if the SA were to be "put on the stand..."

The more seasoned attorneys who have been advising him are slipping into desperation I think.

You posted that just before me, LOL.

I don't get why they keep having the man who's trying to sell the Caylee doll airtime? I can't even believe he would try this.....how awful, this doll ....ugh....no words for it...

I am rarely grateful for Nancy Grace's lack of good manners - but I loved it last night when she just stared at that guy. She shot him right on down.

Regarding the "Caylee Doll", profits and charitable donations, this may or may not be a good time to ask...

... how much of the profit earned by this case has Nancy, Greta, Geraldo, etc. offered to donate to charity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487