NANCY GRACE - Tuesday, 12/23/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry for the double post -- Don't know how I managed that but will try not to let it happen again. It wasn't even that good!!!

Hear me out... I think (and I could be wrong) it is a possiblity that it is actually Caylee's little white sunglasses taken, because the last known sighting of her in the house before Casey supposedly took her to her supposed kidnapping babysitter, she had on those white little sunglasses, per GA. If LE found them in Caylee's room, then it calls into question how did they get back at the house if Caylee was last seen with them on, leaving. It could be another little point of proof that Caylee was back at the house after GA last saw them that day. How else would the little sunglasses get back at the house?

*goes back to my corner* I know... I'm off the wall... but I can't help but think it could probably be Caylee's white sunglasses they seized... sorry. :(

I don't think you are off the wall.

If George saw Casey and Caylee leave, they didn't go far according to Casey's pings. And I agree that they would have come back as soon as George was gone.

Your theory is sound. Casey may well have left Caylee's sunglasses in the house and NOT put them in the backyard or trunk with Caylee.

Did I hear nancy right?The meter readerthought he saw something white and round near the tree in august?And a snake scared them away.

What I'm dying to know is -- was that white round thing still there when he ultimately found the bag again, in December?!?

I don't think you are off the wall.

If George saw Casey and Caylee leave, they didn't go far according to Casey's pings. And I agree that they would have come back as soon as George was gone.

Your theory is sound. Casey may well have left Caylee's sunglasses in the house and NOT put them in the backyard or trunk with Caylee.

Well, this confused me during the show tonight. They kept showing pictures of Caylee in her many different sunglasses. But if you listened to what Nancy was saying -- she said they took 2 pair of "tot mom's" sunglasses in the search. So they were talking about Casey's sunglasses, not Caylee's. Too confusing. :waitasec:

I know...just thought that too...how unspeakable.
Also, if Casey is innocent...what possible reason would she NOT want to attend the funeral of her own child? Her lawyers are making her look even more guilty by not challenging this, imo

Possibly for safety reasons. Many people don't care much for child killers , imo.

Does anybody remember the date of Casey's Facebook posting of the small child hanging from a noose?

Does anybody remember the date of Casey's Facebook posting of the small child hanging from a noose?
I don't, but it was a teddy bear, doll, or something hanging with a girl looking up at it. It was a statement against the DP.

My thoughts, also. Could she have had some body fluid residue on her hands after disposing of the remains, then, like we all do, perhaps pushed those sunglasses back up on the bridge of her nose.

The plastic, conceivably absorbed some of that fluid ........ could still be there, maybe - is plastic porous in that way?

Or, as you pointed out, could be in the hinges/screws, from her handling the glasses prior to washing her hands, or in those grooves that surround/hold the lenses.

How about the steering wheel and handles of the car.????

How about the steering wheel and handles of the car.????
George drove it tho and probably also had cleaned those areas, imo. My idea was the key slot. If she handled the keys during that time, there is a shot there could be residue inside where the key fits. There was no key found with the car.

Hear me out... I think (and I could be wrong) it is a possiblity that it is actually Caylee's little white sunglasses taken, because the last known sighting of her in the house before Casey supposedly took her to her supposed kidnapping babysitter, she had on those white little sunglasses, per GA. If LE found them in Caylee's room, then it calls into question how did they get back at the house if Caylee was last seen with them on, leaving. It could be another little point of proof that Caylee was back at the house after GA last saw them that day. How else would the little sunglasses get back at the house?

*goes back to my corner* I know... I'm off the wall... but I can't help but think it could probably be Caylee's white sunglasses they seized... sorry. :(

Caylee could have taken the sunglasses off and left them in the car herself, along with her bookbag and doll.

Tonight on NG ...when I heard the meter reader say there was some kind of board over the log or next to the log or tree.....he said it just didnt look right.....what if KC did do a college? with pics of caylee and.......pics of stuff she found on the internet AFTER she said that Nanny took Caylee.....I keep thinking of the collage of photos with the Tiger, American Flag, The bridge, the Flower.....what if that was found at the crime scene??

and they also said that two pair of sun glasses were taken from the house.....maybe they fount a receit or some kind of tage or sticker....that she may have just thrown in with the bag when she cleaned out the car and trunk with poor little Caylee....

and they said that some toys were taken from the house.....per haps...they found a peice of a toy that they could connect to another toy at the house.....the dress for mama doll.....a puzzle....one of those pens that you use for those talking kid books....a wheel off of a car....stuff like that.....

Caylee also had a coloring book on the same day with papa and the yellow book....perhaps they found that or pages from that....crayons....

Perhaps toys from happy meals and the bag and receit were in the garbage bag in the trunk......

Is the meter reader on NG? When/where did he say this? It's not on the 911 calls.?

It often takes a long time, many months for the carving and placement of the tombstone. The philosophy is that when relatives of the deceased are grieving, is not the best time for them to think of what they want inscribed on the gravestone. A few months down the road, they will be in a better frame of mind to give thought to how they want the permanent marker of their loved one's life to read. Many people wait as long as a year, placing the gravestone on the grave at the time of the first anniversary of the death.

Waiting a year would also give the A's time to gather donations to pay for the stone.

It often takes a long time, many months for the carving and placement of the tombstone. The philosophy is that when relatives of the deceased are grieving, is not the best time for them to think of what they want inscribed on the gravestone. A few months down the road, they will be in a better frame of mind to give thought to how they want the permanent marker of their loved one's life to read. Many people wait as long as a year, placing the gravestone on the grave at the time of the first anniversary of the death.

My family did not choose a tombstone for my father until a year after his death. My mother could not face the finality. She said she couldn't bear to make the decisions or have the discussions before then.

When we chose the stone and words, it wasn't to mark the anniversary. It was simply as soon as my mother was up to being a part of it.

Well, this confused me during the show tonight. They kept showing pictures of Caylee in her many different sunglasses. But if you listened to what Nancy was saying -- she said they took 2 pair of "tot mom's" sunglasses in the search. So they were talking about Casey's sunglasses, not Caylee's. Too confusing. :waitasec:

I kept thinking perhaps the were finally gathering up the evidence for the other trial...the one where she was wearing the sunglasses that she got at Target with amy money????? As long as they were in the area...
They could have also been looking for sunglasses since thre are lots of pics with Caylee in them --- perhaps a pair of them....

But I was wondering if perhaps it would be for evidence for the other since they will both be coming up---and hey she did have a way of showing off those purchases......

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found
Back