Nancy Grace Wed Feb. 4, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Morgan!!!! One of the biggest ambulance chasing attorneys in Florida. Not surprising he's involved in this case. Unbelievable

:waitasec:

Are you from Florida? What is your basis for saying that? He certainly strikes me as a very professional and very good lawyer. I'd like him to chase my ambulance if I'm ever in one!

Don't you think the A's attitude (especially KC) is just a reflection of the current trend in our society that people seem to have this false sense of "entitlement"? I see this alot here in NJ, especially in younger people ie teens-early 40's. "Its all about me", "I deserve x,y &z". Do the A's think LE and the public following this case are that stupid to blindly say, "Ok, whatever you say"? Do they feel any sense of embarrassment, shame or humiliation for their ridiculous lies? It should be obvious to them, that if they're telling the truth, they would have nothing to hide. You can bet CA is behind this new demand. For the love of Pete, eveyday is some new issue in this case that makes me want to bang my head against the wall and scream!! I wish, when this case is all over, we could have a huge WS Get-Together to just blow off steam; augh, cry, have a few stiff drinks cause this is making me nuts!!

OT-Cara'sMom, Not NG related at all

ITA that it is a HUGE problem as evidenced when our 401k went plunging 30% last year. The whole world is me..me...me it's why so many are unemployed! Greed! screwed the whole dang thing up. I do also think the younger generations are lazy(not me:)except for the last few months due to ws) because they have been given everything or go for the easy buck. It is something that i work to balance with my son because he is so fortunate, it's why helping others is such a big thing for our family, i want him to understand that you have to study-work hard-help those in need(usually animals)- always give and laugh at all of it.:) I am hopeful that with the Economy in the tank it will cause a reality check for many.

I know it has caused me to rethink my habits. You-know like stop spending $11.00 a day at Starbucks and make coffee at home.(having it in the BP)

I'll bring the veggie tray... now there's a pete involved-gesh...maybe, he know's Kevin Bacon.:)

Now about G&C- Telling the Truth would really help them in begining to heal. Well, they can't even begin until they do...imho They are gonna have to hit ROCK bottom. G may have, i don't think CA has with Bracelet Gate and all...

:waitasec:

Are you from Florida? What is your basis for saying that? He certainly strikes me as a very professional and very good lawyer. I'd like him to chase my ambulance if I'm ever in one!

Yes, I am from Florida for many years. He's had many years of experience as a personal injury attorney. God forbid you are ever in one, but I'd wish you all the best in your settlement after the attorney fees.

under seal? does that mean they know who the father is?
I heard a long time ago that they did, but we wouldn't learn who that is until trial. I wonder who it is? They're protecting someone...

I could be wrong, but I believe most juvenile records are under seal. If the father was not listed on the birth cert. and DNA testing was done, I don't believe that would be public.

oh- boy thanks for the updates everyone, late tonight.

OT/ i see NG brought back the necklace with a vengence

They are talking about the 6yr old little boy that is missing:( i hope they find him safe,
his entire family has already taking poly's and been cleared... see how that works?
oh..no! he is learning disabled. $35,000 reward. NG was talking about this last week IIRC.

Roblyn, that little boy is more, way more, than just learning disabled. If he was kidnapped by a stranger they probably picked him at random, not knowing anything about him. It would have been apparent pretty quickly he was handicapped. As aweful as this is, my feeling is once they found out, they dumped him in the woods or some other remote area. He could not have survived on his own, most kids that age couldnt. Why they would not just release him at a Walmart parking lot, hospital or somewhere else is sad. He could not have said much to lead police to the suspect. I hate people that hurt little children, just hate them.

Well, I like John Morgan! I also do not think ZG should have to wait until after Casey's criminal trial. Furthermore, I think Casey's theft trial should go forward! Just call me :crazy: , but I say let's get this train moving!

And how does that speak to the righteousness of ZFG's case?

Because it doesn't matter to him if he wins the case or if ZFG has a case. The publicity is many times more profitable than a settlement or reward that would probably never be recovered (KC has nothing and never will have anything especially if she imprisoned for life or receives the death sentence).

Well, I like John Morgan! I also do not think ZG should have to wait until after Casey's criminal trial. Furthermore, I think Casey's theft trial should go forward! Just call me :crazy: , but I say let's get this train moving!

:clap::clap: ITA. Throw everything at her, charge it, try it, sentence it. Keep slapping to her, it's not a game.

Because it doesn't matter to him if he wins the case or if ZFG has a case. The publicity is many times more profitable than a settlement or reward that would probably never be recovered (KC has nothing and never will have anything especially if she imprisoned for life or receives the death sentence).

He found a way into the action didn't he?
Waay funny. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:clap::dance::dance::clap:

Time to remove those kid gloves ... judgment day.

Well that could be said about alot of lawyers IMO :crazy:

He found a way into the action didn't he?
Waay funny. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The same could be said for KC side:) I highly doubt they took her case because she was innocent. Just saying:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member