Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Contaminated? By what?

I bet it has more to do with hypothermia. It's been rather chilly lately. The lows will be in the 40s tonight, in Hickory, and those poor folks are wading around in the water.

..this is dirty, filthy water, and right at a place where people dump all sorts of garbage,including animal carcasses-------it would be heavily contaminated.

Caller: if Z ill, was she receiving financial help>hid body cause wanted to continue collecting money
JeanC: he is not a USA citizen...

disability payments? confirmed? EB maybe but AB and ZB not confirmed

More audio/video snippets.......interview with ED.

Caller: wants to know if Zahra was so ill, would she be receiving financial help and if they hid her body so the money would keep coming in. Jean C: we don't know anything about disability payments for Zahra. AB is not a U.S. citizen.

caller: could AB be sexually abusing ZB and EB was jealous?

NG : no confirmation unleash lawyers

Caller: theory---sexual abuse by father angle and SM jealous, etc.?

Did Jean C say AB is still alive an walking about and is not a US citizen?
Are my ears playing games on me?

Was daddy abusing Zahra sexually? SM got jealous and hated Zahra for it?

lawyers: hard to believe anything EB says at all....and she doesn't have to say anything

ng: I would try to cut a deal throw me a bone.. they could prove a murder case right now!

lawyer: yeah.. what troubles me... AB was so stone cold... troubling as a defense atty. that is trouble

NG says that LE has a murder case right now.....if NG was EB lawyer it would 'let's make a deal'

Caller: could Z have been sexually abused by AB and EB was jealous. NG: no evidence.

NG asking Remi Spencer (guest defense atty.) if this wouldn't be a great time for AB/EB to talk and tell what they know? RS: we know EB has been contradictory; EB doesn't have to say anything, her constitutional right to remain silent. NG saying if she were a defense attorney for EB she'd be asking the state to make a deal (paraphrased). Richard Herman: saying AB was so stone cold on the 911 call, even for him it was troubling. NG: LE will prove this case with or without AB/EB help.

lawyers: they should cut a deal.. and find her remains and put her to rest

NG: father complicit cause called in 911 call about his daughter
Richard: he was so stone cold; cant believe anything he says
NG: prosthetic leg; we think Z's bone; evidence from home; mom admits phony note; complicit 911 call
NG: paraphrased---they will get these two

Ok but what is an EMT going to do about that? Don't know if you're contaminated until you get sick.

..if a searcher was to get a cut/wound etc. the EMT would treat a.s.a.p. so the searcher would not develop an infection etc ------from the contaminated water.

Dr JP: the only thing they can do is be very careful to walk thru and hear no cracks under their feet. Hopefully there is more than one bone in that particular location

ng: what does it mean to you as me when you are called out to a search all day?

JP: that I can look at the bones/evidence first... etc.. missed the rest...

use AB/EB against each other..1 in jail and 1 out...............

BillM, former NYPD: police in good position now; 1 parent in and 1 parent out of jail;
monitoring his every movement and his phone calls and looking back at what he was doing, where he was, who he was with; use one against the other; good interrogation technique

I'm feeling better about Adam this evening. That is, IMO, he will NOT get away with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub