Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parts of human remains found, white evidence flag marked at edge of hole at Zahra search site.

Parts of human remains found in different locations, was Zahra dismembered?

dissing caller that speculates she died of cancer

I AGREE GO NANCY!

Nancy peeved at caller, surprised....re: question about cancer being the reason for Zahra's death.

Nancy asks- "If you had a relative that died of natural causes, would you dismember their body instead of calling authorities?"

ng saying multiple sources confirming human remains just not LE

caller from Colorado - asking if Zahra passed in her bedroom due to cancer coming back?
ng - asks you are kidding - would you not call dr's and ambulance and 911 if natural causes. lets think that through - if she died of cancer a Dr could figure that out.
Caller asking if AB just cut her up and threw her away (post death)

out to lawyers - dont want this caller on the jury

need to be very careful of who you put on the jury...

let me tell you.. don't put ME , as a childhood cancer survivor, on that jury!

If they let her pass without medical intervention they could be charged with that

Caller re natural causes, cancer theory

NG: if u had a relative that died of natural causes, would u dismember their body? are u kidding?
NG: if she died of cancer, dont u think an autopsy could figure that out?
Sandy, what if little green martians came down and beamed her up to Mars?
NG: that's why we need to be careful with who we put on this jury
Def. Atty: i'd like her on my jury

editor hdr: we know once the no fly zone came out yesterday there has been a VIRTUAL LOCKDOWN OF INFO

Caller asking if cancer could've come back and she just died in her bedoom. NG wants to know why no one would've called a doctor? Caller is citing what EB wrote in letters that Zahra was sick.

Renee Rockwell, Mickey Sherman.

NG saying this (caller) is why we need to be careful who is on a jury.

RR: what if they did neglect her, not give her any medical attention, they would be charged with that. (reason to hide the body and not report her death)

NG not believing Z was struck with cancer that killed her in a few days.

John Miller: virtual lockdown of information from LE since yesterday. ED is in this country but local media can't locate her. Thinks it's coincidental she's here now.

Bio Mother has arrived from Australia. She was at the memorial, had a camera crew recording her grief - per NG.

Caller re natural causes, cancer theory

NG: if u had a relative that died of natural causes, would u dismember their body? are u kidding?
NG: if she died of cancer, dont u think an autopsy could figure that at?
Sandy, what if little green martians came down and beamed her up to Mars?
NG: that's why we need to be careful with who we put on this jury
Def. Atty: i'd like her on my jury

SCARY, huh?!

ng back to yelling questions @ guests saying she doesn't believe Zahra died of cancer

Reporter on scene:
birth mom is in the US but it is difficult to find her

ng - says birth mom arrived from Aussie - 24 hour flight - they had timed that
she was @ baker home, took some teddy bears from the memorial, camera with her recording her grief. NG doesn't blame ED for coming with media if that the only way to afford it

Birthmom here and hdr having problem finding her.. she was spotted at the home crying at the memorial... had a camera crew with her.. she took some teddy bears with her.. not knocking her.because if that was the only way she could afford to come her so be it. ((ie camera crew)) note I have not heard this before

Investigators dug 10 foot wide hole at Zahra site, sources:human remains just found.

Zahra's mom arrives, goes to Zahra's house.

Human remains just found in search for Zahra, entire body reportedly not found.

Hole dug, evidence removed at search site.

So, a hole within a hole, they took their time doing it then, that couldn't be accomplished really quick.

I was thinking that it was a small hole they had to find>not what we saw in the photos --- the large hole dug by LE exposed/revealed a smaller hole. Small hole indicating smaller remains>dismemberment.

So, a hole within a hole, they took their time doing it then, that couldn't be accomplished really quick.

It also seems to rule out animal activity scattering the bones. :waitasec:

Human remains found in the search for 10 year old Zahra

(eta: boy that was a carefully worded sentence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub