Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarkK: If what he (AB) was sayin was true, EB had 3 hours to dispose (pitch black) of Zahra; most familiar w/places we lived.

NG: disagree with u, Mark...i dont see female digging holes

PatB: abused, not natural death; started with wood chipper--limbs; had to stop....both disposed of Z together

3 hours to dismember Zahra that EB needed before fire was lit and the Fire Dept called.

I believe Marc is confused or basing his speculation on the belief that Zahra was actually alive at 2:30am 10/9. He seemed to mis-speak when he said AB saw Zahra at that hour. MOO

Pat Brown nailed it - put body through woodchipper. Couldn't get rid of torso and head. Dug hole for head.

highly neglected/abused... did not die naturally.. most likely got to head and torso and couldn't dismember the rest of her and disposed of that part separatlely.
not to quote myself but this makes the most sense to me. the long bones are the ones most likely found at the other site on Christie road. Torso and head most likely burried by the creek.

MOO>

NG just said what I was thinking-- EB didn't dig the hole.

JMO -I just don't see her putting forth that kind of effort - at least not by herself

The more complicated the disposal, the greater chance BOTH of them were involved. Location = EB territory. Method of disposal = AB (strength, woodchipper, tools, etc). MOO

Pat Brown nailed it - put body through woodchipper. Couldn't get rid of torso and head. Dug hole for head.
she did nail it.. they couldn't look at her face and do the rest... and that is why it was burried.... vs tossed out in the brush like the other long bones were found (I am including the prosthetic leg because it is a limb)

3 hours to dismember Zahra that EB needed before fire was lit and the Fire Dept called.

This time frame is just ridiculous, imo. 3 hours to dismember a child, drive to Christy, drop, drive to Dudley Shoals/Burns intersection, dig a hole, drop, fill a hole, drive all the way back home, stage the fire/kidnapping, call police? Are they kidding?!

I bet Adam was involved with any digging. what job did you have to do adam???? after the fire?????

please let Adam be a smoker and let him have left some evidence in that hole!!!!

This time frame is just ridiculous, imo. 3 hours to dismember a child, drive to Christy, drop, drive to Dudley Shoals/Burns intersection, dig a hole, drop, fill a hole, drive all the way back home, stage the fire/kidnapping. call police? Are they kidding?!

I think they didn't bury until days after....IMO

This time frame is just ridiculous, imo. 3 hours to dismember a child, drive to Christy, drop, drive to Dudley Shoals/Burns intersection, dig a hole, drop, fill a hole, drive all the way back home, stage the fire/kidnapping, call police? Are they kidding?!

Not to mention the clean up that apparently had been going on at the house......ie; paint rollers and the like.

AW: standing on access road, could drive down road, get close to creek and have access that way. Not the only road like that in the area either.

NG asking Brad Dennis (KlaasKids Foundation) about how dirt was removed from the hole; was it for bones, etc.

NG now discussing dismemberment of a body; expert ME saying it takes someone with knowledge, i.e. hunter, butcher. Tool marks usually left.

Doctor ___: dismemberment is not easy; usually leaves tool marks; it takes a lot of expertise

Thanks for the commentary, all. I am just sick right now and need to step back...

a lot of evidence still there.. esp since partial burial. tool marks if dismembered and have to have some knowledge of how to do this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc