Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy: cops could be weaving a web around Adam

Could easily be done. I don't think he's the bright bulb on the tree. I believe he did participate fully and wholeheartedly, and may have come up with some of the dismemberment (did I actually type that?!?) plans, but I believe EB was the mastermind of the abuse and torture over the past year or two. He became sensitized to it and then a full participant.

So, no, I don't think they'll have any trouble getting him to slip up somewhere.

ITA! I think EB was not only jealous of Zahra, but possibly more jealous of the bio mom, ED.

Is it possible Zahra had found out about her bio mom contacting EB & AB by possibly overhearing them talk and she was so miserable with EB and begged to go with her bio mom; therefore, they decided that would not happen, that they would rather kill and dispose of her to keep bio away?

I wouldn't be surprised if EB made or manipulated AB in the killing & disposing of litttle Zahra to "prove" his love for EB.

Am I way off base here? If so, it's only my opinion, but I think it is very coincental the bio mom locates Zahra 3 days prior to the 911 call.

BTW, has anyone heard/read what Zahra called EB (by EB's name or called her mommy, mom)?

IIRC, LE did confiscate the Baker's home computer and that could possibly have the info. proving that ED had in fact contacted the monsters.

BBM

I believe that is entirely possible. More so, than people have dared to consider.

Also ZB had her own computer: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5780171&postcount=116"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

LE taking the drains from the house is awful for me to wonder why, that has bothered me.
Could AB have used work equipment in burying Z if in fact they have found her?
Remember he said he went on that job?

JMO

Thanks all for the hole info. Seems LE would have had a tip about where to search.

Right. It goes like this:

AB: Hey, I have an idea where SHE might have dumped my daughter?
LE: Where?
AB: Well, a lonnnnng time ago, for no reason at all, she told me there was this spot she loved up on Dudley Shoals. Very quiet and secluded..by the river.
LE: Interesting you should say that, because we found remains there just this afternoon.
AB: No way? For reals? Wow...I sure do know my wife, huh?

Creepy, slimey you know what. UGH! I can just imagine it.

ETA: Not trying to make light here...I'm just so furious and frustrated at this point I can hardly stand it.

I saw this more as ....

AB: I don't know.

and LE took the slight shifts in pitch from a monotone answer to know when they were getting closer or hit on something. IMO

I was actually wondering that too :-( We know decomp takes place pretty fast above ground but I have no idea when a body (or body part) is actually fully buried in the ground.
It is actually better if something is buried - not out in the elements. I'm wondering if it was in a plastic bag? The no-fly zone yesterday said so much. While zoom lenses on cameras are great - can you imagine actually seeing LE lift that out of the hole?

Plus, if it was bagged - then decomp would be even slower. Let's all hope - they will ahve plenty of soft tissue to test and to prove - NO ILLNESS caused this child's death.

I am no expert, but I don't think a body would completely skeletonize in 5-6 weeks. We don't know for sure that Zahra was dismembered, NG is going by that assumption but she could be wrong. Animals could scatter the bones as well. And we don't yet know if the other bone was Zahra's.

Yes, decomposition begins immediately, however it is rather slow, depending on the weather conditions and whether it's above or under ground. I think being buried under ground would slow it down some, from what I've read. Even six months later, they have sometimes found remains with some skin and hair attached.

This is indeed one of the worst cases I've followed, it's really disgusting to think these people could be that heartless. I strongly suspect that AB is just as involved as EB was. I can't give specific reasons, just a gut feeling, but he is not totally innocent.

LE taking the drains from the house is awful for me to wonder why, that has bothered me.
Could AB have used work equipment in burying Z if in fact they have found her?
Remember he said he went on that job?

JMO

Agreed. Dismembered and disposal of soft-tissue. I cannot bring myself to type the word that I am thinking, but if you fish, you know the term I'm thinking...

I would never in a million years pick up a work of fiction to read if I knew that it contained the type of inhumane and evil torture we've been learning about. As has been said before, truth is stranger than fiction. And these two effing whackos are really sick beings...

Signing off for awhile. This loving mother has two cherished little ones to tuck tighter into bed right now... and whisper to them how precious they are.

Maybe they took the dirt because that is where they did the despicable act of dismembering and then took parts different places to bury. jmo sick,sick sick.....

I am no expert, but I don't think a body would completely skeletonize in 5-6 weeks. We don't know for sure that Zahra was dismembered, NG is going by that assumption but she could be wrong. Animals could scatter the bones as well. And we don't yet know if the other bone was Zahra's.

Yes, decomposition begins immediately, however it is rather slow, depending on the weather conditions and whether it's above or under ground. I think being buried under ground would slow it down some, from what I've read. Even six months later, they have sometimes found remains with some skin and hair attached.

This is indeed one of the worst cases I've followed, it's really disgusting to think these people could be that heartless. I strongly suspect that AB is just as involved as EB was. I can't give specific reasons, just a gut feeling, but he is not totally innocent.

BBM- Of course he is, by his own admission in the sign he has posted on his vehicle..."Zahra was abused daily by her mother." By his own admission he was aware of this at the very least, let alone an active participant in her daily torture, neglect, and abuse.

Just spent the last hour searching the web on anything I can find. These are violent, twisted people that are now pointing the finger at each other. They both murdered and defiled this sweet child's corpse IMO, and LE is going to give sweet Zahra justice with their painstaking investigation of this case.

Maybe they took the dirt because that is where they did the despicable act of dismembering and then took parts different places to bury. jmo sick,sick sick.....

I'm like you vjlaw....sick, sick, sick. They are even more bigger monsters than I first thought.

You could be totally right about the dismembering at the site.

But, IMO, they did the dismembering in the house due to all the stuff LE took from the house, i.e. sink drains, pieces of wall, floor, etc.

I'll go even one step further, I think after the heinous act, they cleaned up and that is why they had the fire....to burn all the cleaning towels, gloves, clothes they were wearing, etc.

Nancy Grace's videos are currently uploading to my YouTube Channel here:
http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947

and should start showing up within 20 minutes.

In the meantime, there are 3 videos from ISSUES, of which, I have my own ISSUES because of ISSUES doing three seperate segments throughout the show.

Normally segments are done together but NOT tonight. So my ISSUES are that I have to dry out my kitchen floor as I left the faucet running in the sink when I heard ISSUES come on with another segment. :eek: :furious: :censored: :banghead: :)

BBM- Of course he is, by his own admission in the sign he has posted on his vehicle..."Zahra was abused daily by her mother." By his own admission he was aware of this at the very least, let alone an active participant in her daily torture, neglect, and abuse.

Just spent the last hour searching the web on anything I can find. These are violent, twisted people that are now pointing the finger at each other. They both murdered and defiled this sweet child's corpse IMO, and LE is going to give sweet Zahra justice with their painstaking investigation of this case.

Not to defend Adam but those signs were the posters that were printed up and distributed all over town. We don't know who made those signs up or if Adam had any input into that saying even being on the poster.

It wasn't his truck he was driving. He was borrowing one of his friend's or one of EB's family members truck. We don't know who placed that poster on there.

All JMO

I'm like you vjlaw....sick, sick, sick. They are even more bigger monsters than I first thought.

You could be totally right about the dismembering at the site.

But, IMO, they did the dismembering in the house due to all the stuff LE took from the house, i.e. sink drains, pieces of wall, floor, etc.

I'll go even one step further, I think after the heinous act, they cleaned up and that is why they had the fire....to burn all the cleaning towels, gloves, clothes they were wearing, etc.

I can't wrap my brain around how anyone could even think about doing something like this so think anything is possible at this point. I think it was done at the house too, but seems they should have known there would be a mess to clean up. I can't even imagine what they could have done.

Imo, .........there has been no confirmation that the remains found were zahra's............

.......1) don't watch her show or 2) go to this thread to complain about her:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71889"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71889[/ame]

Thank you!

I can't wrap my brain around how anyone could even think about doing something like this so think anything is possible at this point. I think it was done at the house too, but seems they should have known there would be a mess to clean up. I can't even imagine what they could have done.

Me neither vjlaw. Just when you think you've seen/heard the worst, something like this happens.

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if EB & AB killed her three days before the call (like right after the bio mom contacted) and they purchased the mattress that same day the bio mom made contact.

This leads me to believe pre-meditated murder. One of the reasons I think this is seeing the paint cans on the bakers rack.

I think they did the atrocious act, disposed of her body, cleaned up, AND THEN PAINTED the walls, thinking this would for sure cover up any stains left behind.

I would be really curious if LE has checked the local hardware stores and the dates the paint was purchased, as well as purchasing garbage bags (ooh, I don't even want to say it), so, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

They have caught many people on camera purchasing things at Lowe's, etc. (Remember the marine that killed the female marine), IIRC.

Also, I would be curious if they have asked family members/friends about the decor/paint colors before this week.

I have rented many places, and my landlords would have NEVER agreed to those awful/hideous colors they painted. Especially painting the tile in the bathroom. Come on! I bet he didn't even know because I don't think he would have allowed it in the event they moved.

Who would want to rent a place that looked like that???

Thanks for responding! I'm glad we have these forums to vent so that I will be able to sleep tonight.

Could the reported glove that contained the "red goo" have been the pink paint they painted Zahra's room. You know how sometime paint colors look different until it has been applied to the wall and dried.

I think they probably took the dirt for several reasons. The obvious reasons being small fibers and other easily recognizable things.

Also a forensic anthropologist will come into play here, determining the age of insects and such near (or on) the body...which will tell them approximately how long the body has been there. New vegetation that has grown inside the hole and near the body will also give them huge clues as to how long the body has been there (or how long ago the hole was dug anyway).

I think the reason why they did the 911 call and the ransom note was this (MOO)

1: They thought the fire would be their excuse as to how the kidnappers was able to get in the house and take Zahra. The fire was to distract the parents (In their mind)

2: The ransom note was to explain to family,, friends and any other official ie school that inquired as to where she was. They had to have an explanation of where she went.

I believe They killed Zahra at a week before they started the fire and the ransom note.

The gas on the tahoe was for LE to blame the fire on the kidnappers.

This is horrifying. I can't help but think of my own little angel (Zahra's age). What hurts me the most is that this little girl fought for her life and won...and should have been able to trust her daddy to do everything he could to keep her safe. There is no doubt that Zahra loved her father, no matter how evil he was and I hope she didn't have to wonder why she was receiving the treatment she was receiving...or what was wrong with her to cause any abuse she might have gotten.

I'm sorry you were failed, sweet Zahra...and I'm glad you're no longer in any pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub